LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had to make a post

DiaperboyEddie12

Question

6 answers to this question

The most satanic number of them all. The number of the beast. well done Eddie for clearing the evil. ??

On 9/3/2020 at 6:33 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I had to make a post as the post count was 666 not good number.

number post.JPG

• Like 1

Years ago when my job was going south due to changes in the company (which ended up not so good at all for the company), I had the opportunity to stay or take a contract buy out.  It was an agonizing decision and just when I was leaning towards staying, I put gas in my car.  The change from my $20 was $6.66!  Then I went to the store to buy a few groceries and the total was $6.66!  I took that as an omen to lean the other way and take the contract buy out!  I made the right decision!  Sometimes 666 can point you in the right direction!

• Like 1

Good Evening All

When I hit "666" posts, I just posted again so that I Didn't see Triple 6's.  I remember the Pastor of my church telling me that the number "666" is bad, or means the "devil."  Sometimes, things happen, and decisions have to be made, and when I took over the Church's Thrift Store as Director, I KNEW it was the right thing for me.  I was in charge, and I didn't really have to worry that I would make bad decisions, but each time, I always try to help others, and when I make decisions, sometimes they are HARD, and sometimes they are EASY, but  regardless, I have a wonderful team, and I am glad that good things have happened to me lately - I look forward to the day when we can work together as a NATION to stop all this looting/rioting/political BS - Its getting intense, and I feel that some time in the future these fools, will LEARN a LESSON and get what they deserve: An Posterior End Whippin' :)

Brian