LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Body hair removal

Evening all.  Not sure if this is right place to post this or not so if it is the wrong area I apologize.  I am looking for a way to permanently remove body hair, especially in my diaper area.  
My wife wants to keep that area especially smooth to help with clean up and smell.

i have tried searching the forums but haven’t found anything.  So does anyone have any tips or methods?

The only permanent way to remove the hair is to undergo electrolysis by a hair removal professional. It's costly, tedious, painful and time consuming, although the only effective method.

For other options, laser can dramatically thin the hair temporarily (for some people), and epilating can also thin hair out over time with consistent use.

Personally, as there's nobody to do this for me, I use an electric trimmer on a weekly basis to keep things as short as possible. This works well and only takes a few minutes, and it doesn't matter if I miss the odd hair here and there as it'll be done a week later. 

41 minutes ago, sparklezBear said:

The only permanent way to remove the hair is to undergo electrolysis by a hair removal professional. It's costly, tedious, painful and time consuming, although the only effective method.

For other options, laser can dramatically thin the hair temporarily (for some people), and epilating can also thin hair out over time with consistent use.

Personally, as there's nobody to do this for me, I use an electric trimmer on a weekly basis to keep things as short as possible. This works well and only takes a few minutes, and it doesn't matter if I miss the odd hair here and there as it'll be done a week later. 

Thanks for the insight.  I’ve heard of electrolysis but I’ve got a few reservations about that.  First off cost, second would be lying there with my privates exposed while someone does it.  

ive tried shaving but it always ends up really itchy by the next day.  Thinner hair would be a step in the right direction as my body hair is incredibly thick.  The immediate concern is hair removal of the diaper area but the ultimate goal is to remove my stomach, chest and back hair as well

29 minutes ago, blitz1027 said:

ive tried shaving but it always ends up really itchy by the next day.

Yes, I have a terrible skin reaction if I shave too. It almost seems that cut hair retracts slightly into the skin before trying to forge a new exit path. I base this on how some such shaven hairs keep growing under the surface of the skin. This is with a clean razor with conditioner in a hot shower too.

This is why I've adopted the weekly trim method. No hair gets under my skin, and it's short enough that there's barely any smell.

For your body hair, perhaps having that waxed may be appropriate? Generally that's quick and without much pain assuming you're having it done professionally.

Whoever invents the permanent hair removal cream will be a billionaire, and for all we know, its already invented but is being "hidden" by the razor companies, just like electric cars were being before countries started to set requirements that forced car dealers to sell electric cars.

The cream could save the environment 

I have shaved a few times and always regret it 
If you start shaving, you have to keep shaving every week and where to one set the border for where to stop.  Front is easy as one can stop on thighs and stomach, but what about the rear?

I shave twice a week, in the shower (then my face at the sink).  That's everything apart from my legs (because I don't want to draw attention when wearing shorts), and my head & eyebrows of course.  I got a bit of itching to start with, but that soon went away, as my skin got used to the new routine.  I'm lucky in that I don't get much in the way of rashes etc.

I found shaving caused ingrown hairs in very inconvenient places, and given what the environment inside a diaper is like, I've concluded that the plethora of tiny open wounds that shaving inevitably produces is not ideal, so I've retreated to using clippers, which get 95% of the job done without vexing my skin. I am curious about products like Veet, although researching that topic has lead me to hilariously tragic anecdotes about the hellish torments that can result from injudicious application of strong chemical compounds in sensitive areas. 

• Like 1

Sometimes it burns, sometimes it don't 

Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't

I have had all 4, first time I tried it, it burned and had no effect, 2nd time it worked somewhat without burning
I tried it a 3rd time, no effect and no burning, so then i gave up

I have used veet. It works great. But DO NOT leave on as long as they say. About 5 mins MAX. Get your skin as soft as you can before using and thourghly wash it off after. Lotion is your friend for awhile. A baby lotion will work. Keep the skin soft makes the hair easier to come through. Reduces ingrown hairs. 

24 minutes ago, diaperguy said:

I have used veet. It works great. But DO NOT leave on as long as they say. About 5 mins MAX. Get your skin as soft as you can before using and thourghly wash it off after. Lotion is your friend for awhile. A baby lotion will work. Keep the skin soft makes the hair easier to come through. Reduces ingrown hairs. 

Thanks for the tip.  I’ve used veet before but my wife doesn’t like the smell.

1 hour ago, Krinklefloof said:

I shave pretty much every other day. I recently purchased a cheapo IPL laser hair remover. Very easy/comfy to use. Will have to see if it actually helps any with reducing hair, though...

We are looking at something like that ourselves.  Can you link to the one you bought and what your experience is?

I had full-body except for face (including head) medical laser removal. The treatment was most effective on coarse dark hair against light skin; groin and underarms are completely smooth. Elsewhere, very sparse thin hair remained, some of which was removed by electrolysis and the rest I shave or epilate occasionally.

I would have liked to do face but (1) it was too sensitive and (2) quite a bit had already turned gray, which the laser would not have been effective against. My face was also too sensitive for electrolysis, so I shave there daily.

The entire laser process took a little more than a year, which included some optional extra treatments to ensure groin and underarms were completely cleared.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, blitz1027 said:

We are looking at something like that ourselves.  Can you link to the one you bought and what your experience is?

Sure! Here's a link to the one I got. For the price I figured it was worth the gamble, and also cross-checked the reviews against ReviewMeta, for what that's worth. I've been using it for a few weeks now. The IPL came well packaged, with clear instructions. Usage is very easy, with almost zero discomfort. The flashes are warm, but not painful, and only got a bit hot (only for the instant of the flash) around some of the more sensitive genital/butt areas. I have been using their Level 3 setting, based on my skin complexion and hair color. I shave first, and then slowly pulse one time over my desired areas, allowing for a little overlap. My schedule is 3 times a week, as recommended. It *may* be working somewhat, but still to early to tell. I plan to keep up with it. Anything to help keep the diaper stubble away!

• 1 month later...

I have been incontinent and in diapers for a few years.  I had laser done and now I go in for touch up treatments every 6 months or so.  When I first had to start wearing i shaved, and I would rash something terrible in my diaper area.  The laser has worked for me very well

What I’ve done is trim my pubic hair down and then used Veet Botanic Inspirations Sensitive Formula in shower cream. This stuff is effective, but keep an eye on how long it’s been applied. I’ve used it for years and only once did I have a negative reaction, but that was my own fault for leaving it on too long. You can leave it on for longer than the bottle says and be fine. The results are amazing with everything down below being as smooth as can be.