LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The pink MegaMax

Joep

I got my first case of pink megamaxes this week and put one on this afternoon. Unlike a recent batch of white megamaxes the pink ones weren’t stiff when they came out of the packing. This made them easier to fluff and gave me hope for better quality materials and a slight difference in capacity and I think they’re an improvement. I think white megamaxes will move toward this batch style. Not to mention the issue with the tapes coming detached from the wings has been fixed since they changed the spot where the wings are folded on the machine or so it seems. The absorbent material seems softer. The color shade is alright and it seemed to be a shade darker on the website which I would like to see but it’s nothing I’m upset about. I love these pink megamaxes very much and would like to get another order of blue next so that I can have a rotation of all 3 colors. Definitely worth the buy. 25a44c8f29c50400a54e80dc71939615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you add a photo of the tapes... I did a review on the white ones awhile back for MRI's - would love to see the differences if any

cd258904e7fb5984deddac339f0d692a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received an order in size small.  I have about a 34" waist and they fit me perfectly.  Comfortable, keeps my bed dry, and even though I am a married male DL, I like the pink.  As a DL, I am not incontinent and wear, wet, and mess my diaper for pleasure and enjoyment.  The pnk MegaMax diapers are great.

• 1 month later...