LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice on how to distribute the pee better

scaifester

39 minutes ago, scaifester said:

I had a megamax on the other day and all the pee stayed in the front. It didn't distribute well. It actually became quite uncomfortable.

Any advice on how to distribute the pee better in a megamax or equivalent? 

That was my issue with the Megamax diaper as well.   It clumped all in that one spot, and I felt well longer.   Even in my other diapers- I never get the back wet.   I'm wondering if more time standing my help get the urine more towards the middle.

8 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Point it down and or Wear a condom......... stretch out the condom longer and it will drop it in the center of the diaper. Or do as I do... get magnums and cut the end off and do that

How do you make the condom stay on?  and it sounds expensive 

I have found that wearing a chastity device will make you wet the diaper more evenly, and even wet the rear as its always pointed down, also never leaked with the chastity on

I’ve had the same problem, I think we all have. I’ve found that having the right fit helps, some diapers work better for different body type. Don’t tape the diaper too tight. Also adding a booster pad that wicks well can help redistribute wetness to the rear. 

Take your time and experiment to find what works best for you. 

16 hours ago, scaifester said:

I had a megamax on the other day and all the pee stayed in the front. It didn't distribute well. It actually became quite uncomfortable.

Can you try and let your pee out slower so it can distribute into your diapers better??  Instead of one big gush all in one go can you just let it trickle out to spread more evenly. Just an idea ?. ?

I notice if I squat and lean back on the couch the pee goes more to the back of the diaper. Try different positions and see how that works out. I have tucked my penis many times and for me this is a bit of fun. The pee hits your tushy and wets back of diaper and tickles my tushy at the same time. Hugs Y'all...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

I notice if I squat and lean back on the couch the pee goes more to the back of the diaper. Try different positions and see how that works out. I have tucked my penis many times and for me this is a bit of fun. The pee hits your tushy and wets back of diaper and tickles my tushy at the same time. Hugs Y'all...

@scaifester @Transfusionelle

The best way to distribute the pee better is:  When you prepare to close a diaper, make sure that you do bottom tapes first - This way, you can reach in and point the assets DOWN - I have also been using the Northshore Boosters (Large Size), and when you put a couple in your diaper, it makes it last longer, and you waddle a bit. Additionally, the boosters take the punishment, and they allow pee to go THROUGH the booster, into the diapers pad - Drink a lot of liquids, and I GUARANTEE a wet diaper, and with my Diazyde, (Water Pill) it adds a new dimension, because you  don't know WHEN it will happen, and you don't have control once you release ;)

If you have your assets down, you should pee ON the diapers padding, or if you are using boosters, the boosters will allow for absorption and transfer of wetness in excess of the booster's capacity into the back of the diaper:  as @Transfusionelle says, it does go to the back of the diaper, but in my case, I would have to drink a TON and have an extended release in order to saturate the back of the diaper:  The New Megamaxes make it easy to deal with, and hold liquids and solids well :)

Brian

I dribble all day. I just keep everything open. I will have a higher volume void every couple of hours or so. 

I think its the megamax. I went through two betterdry so far. I wore each one for about 6 hours. It was very well distributed and went well up my back. 

When that happens, its so much more comfortable. I don't feel all the pressure in the front or underneath. 

33 minutes ago, scaifester said:

I dribble all day. I just keep everything open. I will have a higher volume void every couple of hours or so. 

I think its the megamax. I went through two betterdry so far. I wore each one for about 6 hours. It was very well distributed and went well up my back. 

When that happens, its so much more comfortable. I don't feel all the pressure in the front or underneath. 

That was why I responded.     Based on my experience, the megamax is super absorbant, but it started to feel wet after a couple of hours.   I'm wearing a Crinklz (which I think is a BetterDry with cool patterns), and it takes a while (4 to 5 hours before I really feel the wetness.

I'm not sure why, but I think certain diapers just work better for different people.

Yeah, my experience is exactly that. All the pee collects in one area. I feel wet. There is a lot of pressure. Not very comfortable.

On the other hand, the betterdry and crinklz work great for me. The wetness spreads evenly throughout the diaper and I feel very dry. 

On 9/2/2020 at 3:34 PM, scaifester said:

A couple of thoughts here.  I just changed out of a Megamax that I had been practically living in,  a while ago. It worked fine, wicking was great...I just couldn't fill it up!! Anyways, to the question. 

1) Disposables work best when "fluffed", megamax are no exception.your comments of the lack of wicking, (when wetness stays in one place) might be due to the compression the diaper is under when packaged and shipped. Here is a vid on "fluffing" disposables to improve efficiency and wicking etc.

2) If you still have issues after fluffing, you might try a cloth liner inside the disposable. Something like a gauze flat baby diaper...or 2,folded to fit, or a cotton floursack cloth towel. These are cheap, moms use them inside kids diapers for added absorbency etc, and they are very soft. This helps spread wetness to other places in the diaper if internal wicking isn't doing well, but I have noticed that Northshore supreams and Megamax both wick exceedingly well!! 

So, it just sounds to me that it is a compression issue, and all you have to do is fluff them up a bit, but it doesn't take much!!! 

Give that a shot and let us know how it works. Like I said, I just got out of a Megamax a while ago, and it performed great!!

Hope this helps!

qwack

I do this now with all disposables, and it works GREAT!??

• Like 1
On 9/3/2020 at 7:39 AM, Dubious said:

How do you make the condom stay on?  and it sounds expensive 

I have found that wearing a chastity device will make you wet the diaper more evenly, and even wet the rear as its always pointed down, also never leaked with the chastity on

I agree I can't imagine how a condom would stay on for log without you having an erection. My chastity device certainly helps now

• 2 weeks later...

i have found that fluffing the diaper and booster help out with pee going everywhere (in a good way lol) 

i've been going back and forth with getting a chastity contraption for diapers. i remember finding a cage that looked kinda like a catcher's mask on an australian site (i think) that i was curious about. it was hinged on one side and kept pressure off the bits without looking like it was too confining. but i was in incognito mode when i found it and didn't save the site, so it's lost for now and the search continues. i was thinking maybe something like an athletic cup would help out, too. something that keeps the weight of a heavy wet diaper off the bits and allow more liquid to flow downward instead of right out infront.

i was also looking into a hollow penis plug, essentially a short bit of shaped silicone or stainless steel with a hole in the center. it's only designed to go in 2-4 inches (but sometimes more), so maybe that with a tube on the end would help with distribution. but i'm rather concerned with the risk of infection. i'd imagine it's something like a catheter, but much shorter, so maybe infection risk would shrink with that? just something more to think about.