LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of Diapers and Dragons

Hello! And welcome to my newest story! I will be posted this story every Monday and Wednesday! You can find early access to this story (as well as a bunch of other stuff) on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug You can currently find Chapter Two and Three on my Patreon already! 

I would like to thank my Patrons! Matthew, James S., Mike S., Paul B., Taylor E., Ryan, Ryan, dballer92, David, Scott S., luap1123, Benton, Sean, Andrew, babyjamie, Adam A., Thomas M., littlelegoartist, Michael S., Little Astro, Rob, Jukebox, Jeff, Artemisclydefrog

And even a thank you to those that just read and enjoy my stories! It means the world to me

I hope you enjoy this story! :)

Chapter One

Once upon a time – there was a princess that lived in a faraway castle in the beautiful country of Andverde.

The princess had everything she could have ever dreamed of, or anyone else for that mattered. She had an endless parade of maids and servants at her call at any moment; she had the most beautiful clothing and jewelry; she had a stable filled with Thoroughbreds. Her bedroom was the size of a small house, with a walk-in closet the size of a bedroom.

She was the only child of King Hedrick and Queen Eliza, so she was the rightful heir to the throne.

The only problem was – she needed to get married first.

Honestly, the thought of marriage bothered her. She felt like she needed no man to get what she wanted. She knew that she would rule the country just fine without someone by her side, getting in her way.

“Miss Delilah, your father, is calling you.” A maid had walked over to her as she stood in a hallway with large windows that overlooked the countryside. The maid did a courtesy before she spoke, and Delilah turned her head towards her.

“Another suitor?” She asked, and the maid nodded her head.

Delilah let out a long groan and thanked her for telling her the message, and she would be there in just a moment. The maid curtsied again before walking away.

Delilah pushed back a strand of hair as she took a deep breath. How many suitors was this now? She bit her bottom lip. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she would have to face the truth – and get married.

She made her way down the long corridor to the throne room. There waiting was her father and mother, along with a handful of servants – and a young male, quite a bit younger than she was. Was this the prince? He certainly was dressed as such, but he was so young!

“Princess Delilah,” her father spoke in a rough voice, “this year, you’ll be turning 30 years old, and I’m not getting any younger. I’ve searched far and wide for a proper suitor, but you’ve rejected them all.”

“With all due respect, father,” Delilah spoke, “I believe I’ve proven myself to be a worthy leader of this country without getting – “

“Stop it,” her father said, holding up his hand, “I will have no more talk about this. It is the laws and traditions of our lands. You will marry – by the end of next week.”

“Next week?” Delilah asked, feeling herself grow cold. “Don’t I have a say in this?”

“Usually, but you turned everyone else away. If you do not have a husband before you are 30, then the thrown will be handed to someone else. Do you wish for that to happen?”

“No.”

“Then I want you to meet Prince Henry,” Her father said in a gruff voice. Her eyes wandered to the prince once more, who bowed slightly, his eyes locked upon hers.

She bit her bottom lip hard, trying to hold back her words before she sunk even lower. Why?

“Very well, then.” She said through gritted teeth. She wore her emotions on her sleeve, and it was very apparent she was not pleased with this arrangement. “Have Silvia bring him into my room so I may get acquainted with him.”

With that, she twisted on her heels and left the room.

She marched straight back to her room; she could hear the maids’ clatter following behind her, trying to match her pace.

“What in the world was he thinking?!” She hollered as soon as she entered her room and slammed the door behind her.

“My stupid father! He is the King; why can’t he change the stupid law? Does he really not have faith in me.”

“Mistress,” one of her maids said, “would you like us to draw you a bath?”

“No,” she snapped, but then calmed herself down, “No, no. I’m alright.”

There was a knock on the door; the two maids opened it to reveal the young prince and Sylvia, her most trusted maid.

“Madam,” she said as she curtsied.

“How old are you?” Delilah asked him straight away.

“I just turned 20 this past summer.”

20?!

She felt like he was a baby compared to her, he was so young, while here she was about to be 30.

“So, you think that you are fit to be my husband?” She asked of him. “To rule my country?”

“I have studied along many of the greats,” he said, despite his young face, she could sense the years in his eyes, but she ignored it. “Ever since I learned to read, I dove right into the politics and governments, attending every meeting my father had. I wanted to learn and grow – to do the best I could for my people.”

“Those are just words,” she told him, “not actions.”

Before he could open his mouth to speak, she had turned her attention to her maid.

“Sylvia, you and the other girls, get him…ready, we will put him in his place.”

“Your majesty,” Sylvia said with a warning look.

“Do as I say,” she commanded.

“Come this way, your highness,” Sylvia said as she grabbed the boy by the arm and swept him away to the bathroom.

Delilah crossed her arms, for she knew exactly what she was doing. She had suitors before that she had to accept – but they always ended the engagement. He would be like no other - she would push him – until he was begging to get away from her.

They could never handle the truth of the world.

She waited about twenty minutes before she barged in the bathroom herself. There stood Prince Henry, completely naked. His cheeks were a bright red as the maids finished shaving every little hair that was upon him (based on the hair on the floor, there wasn’t much, to begin with).

“Good job, girls,” Delilah said with a smug.

Prince Henry tried to cover himself up as soon as he spotted her in the room, but she didn’t pay much attention. She wasn’t interested in what he looked like. She just wanted to get him out of here as fast as possible.

“You think you’re fit to rule?” She said. “Well, let’s see how tough you are. Sylvia. Do you have the supplies ready?”

“Yes, madam.”

“What are you planning on doing?” he asked, his voice was a bit low, but steady. She had a feeling it would take a lot to get through to him, but she was determined.

“You’ll see. If you don’t like what I have to offer, you can run away.”

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Then, let Sylvia take you to my bed.”

His cheeks were red, and she figured he was probably thinking she was going to woo him, but he wasn’t going to get a chance to see her naked. He followed Sylvia as he laid down upon the bed – that was when she pulled out a thick diaper.

“W-what?!”

“I warned you,” Delilah said with a shrug of her shoulders. “Did you want to be with me or not?”

“I do, but this isn’t what I had in mind.”

“No, I would think not.” She said. “Most have run when I bring out the supplies. No one is ever brave enough to go through with it, though. I thought maybe you were man enough to show your worth, but it appears…”

“Don’t question me like that,” he said, his voice a bit louder than before, “if this is some test – then I will take it, I’m more than meets the eye, Princess Delilah, and I believe you are as well.”

She felt herself grow cold with his words, but she shook her head; she wasn’t going to let him get to her.

He let Sylvia put a diaper on him, with no commotion. He didn’t wiggle about; he didn’t plead or beg, he just laid there perfectly still – although his cheeks were a slight red.

Delilah crossed her arms as she watched him, only a few men made it this far  - but no one ever went as far as using the diaper.

She would break him.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I promise you that most works will have some sort of grammatical/spelling errors. I've read plenty of books (professional published) with errors.  I work on several stories at once and I will never claim to be the best editor (or writer), but I try my best. I'm not perfect.  :)

I promise you that most works will have some sort of grammatical/spelling errors. I've read plenty of books (professional published) with errors.  I work on several stories at once and I will never claim to be the best editor (or writer), but I try my best. I'm not perfect.  [emoji4]

And there isn’t anything wrong with that. : ) It doesn’t change your stories.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is the 2nd chapter! :) Chapter 3 & 4 are already on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Two

“Do you never wish to marry?”

His voice was calm and collected, unusual for someone who was wearing a diaper beneath his trousers. Delilah turned around and looked at him. She raised a brow; why was he not running for the hills? Why was he content like this? It baffled her, and she didn’t like it.

“No,” she said with a deep breath, “I feel as if I shouldn’t have to marry to lead my people.”

“I’m not talking about that,” he said, “I meant, in general. Let’s say you weren’t a princess or that you could become Queen regardless.”

“Probably not,” Delilah said, “men are deceitful creatures.”

“You’ve been hurt.”

Delilah smiled at him. “I never allowed that to happen.”

He gave her a strange look but didn’t say anything. She walked away from, no longer wanting to hear anything that he had to say. He was trying to get close to her, but she didn’t like it. She didn’t want to listen to his words to get inside of her head. She didn’t want anything to do with him; she tried to put him in his place so that he would leave – and she would be free.

But would she ever indeed be free? She bit her bottom lip hard.

“Madam,” Sylvia came over to her, “don’t you think you’re a bit harsh on the boy.”

“No,” Delilah said as she crossed her arms, narrowing her dark eyes.

“Madam, perhaps if you just got to know him…”

“Not now, Sylvia,” Delilah said, raising her hand. “You are dismissed.”

Sylvia lowered her head before twisting on her heels and walking away. Delilah could hear the clicking sound echo along the hall the entire way.

For the rest of the morning, Delilah didn’t see Prince Henry. She had spent her morning with her horses, going for a ride, and meeting up with some people around her country. The time next, she saw Prince Henry was during dinner. He seemed about the same; she wondered if he had slipped off the diaper without knowing it. She wouldn’t be surprised.

Delilah remained quiet for most of the dinner, only answering whenever spoken too. Her father, on the other hand, spent the entire time chatting with Prince Henry, which made her angry. After all, the more than her father liked him, the harder it would be to get rid of him.

What did she have to do?

Later that evening, after dinner, Prince Henry came to her as she walked to her room.

“Princess Delilah,” he said, “you were rather quiet during dinner.”

“I didn’t have much to say,” she replied, “it seems as if my father has taken a fancy to you, though.”

“Perhaps.”

“Did you ditch it?” Delilah asked as she lingered by her door, looking at his crotch, but it was difficult to tell.

“No,” he told her as he crossed his arms, “I told you before passing this little test of yours.”

“It is not a test,” she told him.

“Oh, really now?”

She didn’t answer him, but instead opened her door and pushed him inside. Before he could say anything, she was up against him, pressing her fingers against his crotch, feeling the thick diaper.

“Have you used it?”

His cheeks flushed slightly by those words, and she smiled in victory. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so difficult after all. She crossed her arms.

“You didn’t think I had it put on you for the fun of it? I expect you to use it as well. After all, you’re just a little boy in my eyes – not a man worthy of my hand in marriage.”

Those words got to him; he lost composure – just for a second. His face hardened, and for a moment, she thought he was going to lash out at her, but then a moment later – it all was faded away.

“I could do it if I want too.”

“Then go ahead,” Delilah said with a snort. She felt a sense of pride, knowing that she had gotten through to him even for a split second. She looked at him closely. He was your typical pretty boy, probably back home, all the girls were fawning over him for attention – but she wasn’t like most women.

But, he probably already knew that by now.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before looking back over to him, as he was staring at him – his eyes unwavering as they locked upon hers.

She did not like that.

“Well?”

“Why?” He asked.

“I have my reasons,” Delilah told him with a smirk, “if you don’t wish to fulfill my wish, then perhaps it’s best that you just leave.”

“Who hurt you?”

“What?” The words cut her deep, and she wasn’t expecting such a response.

“Who hurt you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said bitterly, but then stopped herself, pulling herself together, she wasn’t one to lose her tongue like that, “hurry up and do it. I’ll leave you  alone for a few minutes.”

She stepped outside, breathing deeply.

Soon her maid, Sylvia, was by her side. Delilah cared deeply for the older woman, for she had been her caretaker ever since she was a little girl. She had been by her side ever since then, and she couldn’t imagine life without her. She probably considers her more of her mother than her actual mother since she was a huge part of raising her.

“Are you done bullying that poor boy?”

“Poor?” Delilah snorted. “He is like every other prince that I’ve met. They think they have me all figured out; they believe they can come here and try to take over – well, not this time. I will break up. I should be able to be a leader WITHOUT a husband.”

“I agree with you,” Sylvia said, “but you don’t even know this boy, just like he doesn’t know you.”

“I don’t wish to know him.”

Sylvia opened her mouth to say something but shook her head, her gray curly bounced in the process.

Delilah knocked on her door. “Are you done in there?”

“Y-yes.”

She was quite surprised with that answer; she honestly never believed he would go that far. Before, most princes would leave at the diaper’s sight – one prince wore it for a few hours, but that was it. They would pack up their things and leave without another word – when often asked why; they lied and said they didn’t feel a ‘connection with the princess.’

But, this prince?

She opened the door to spot him standing there, his cheeks slightly red.

“Did you do it?” She asked him, hesitantly.

“Yes.” He replied, trying to keep his voice calm and collected.

She gave him a long look. Was he serious? Did he really fill up his pants as she demanded? Part of her wanted to stroll over and press her fingers against her crotch – but she held herself back.

“Take off your trousers then.”

He didn’t hesitate for a bit; he undid his pants and let them fall to the ground, revealing the thick diaper between his legs.

“Hmm,” Delilah said, twisted around before she looked over to Slyvia, “help him out of his wet diaper.”

She turned to leave, but before she did, she turned her attention back to him.

“We aren’t done yet.”

“I sure hope not,” he said with a wicked smile, and she felt something in her flicker, but she brushed it away and left the room without another word.

• Like 4

Here is the next chapter! :) Chapter 4 & 5 are already on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Three

Delilah left the room and leaned up against the door, her heart pounding in her chest. What was all that about? He seemed so calm and collected, but how? She placed her hands upon her cheeks, feeling the warmth beneath him.

Before she could think of anything else, a maid soon was by her side, breathing heavily as if she had just run.

“Princess Delilah,” she said as she leaned forward, bowing slightly, but taking sharp breaths in-between each word, “I. had. I have been sent. To tell you. There has been. An attack.”

“Attack?” Delilah asked, gathering up her composure. “What are you talking about?”

“In the eastern village, there are some bandits that are attacking. The King needs the prince’s help.”

Delilah gritted her teeth together; why was it him? What about her? She had spent many years practicing with the sword.

“I’ll go get him, and we will meet my father in the village.”

“But your highness, your father – “

“Enough,” Delilah said as she raised her hand, silencing her, “Go now, gather up supplies and other things that may be needed.”

She didn’t even wait for the maid to leave; she turned around and pushed opened the doors and marched right in.

“We need to leave immediately – “

Her words disappeared from her mouth as soon as she realized that the room was empty. Where were they?

“Sylvia!” She called out, but there was no answer.

“She isn’t here,” Prince Henry said as he made his way out of her bathroom.

“What is going on? I thought – “Delilah started to say as she pointed to the bed, but then shook her head, “there is no time. One of our villages are being attacked; we are needed.”

Prince Henry’s face dropped, and his eyes narrowed. “Then let’s go.”

“I will show you the way to the horse stable,” Delilah said, “we need to hurry.”

Both of them fled from the room and went to the horse stables. Part of Delilah was surprised that he didn’t try to stop her from joining. She knew her father would not be pleased to see her, but she didn’t care. These were her people, too; after all, she wanted to help them in any way. It was the right thing to do. She didn’t feel comfortable sitting back and watching everything unfold without being a part of it.

This was her country.

“This is Midnight Royal,” She said as she pointed to one of their fastest horses, a deep black. She, in turn, got on top of her personal horse – Whispering Flowers, a beautiful white/silver color.

“Let’s go! The village is only about a fifteen-minute ride.”

“But, we don’t have any weapons.” Prince Henry said.

“Here they are now,” Delilah said as she pointed to two servants who came up holding bags with supplies and two long swords, handing one to each of them.

“Thank you,” Delilah said as she positioned herself, “now let’s go.” She dug her heels into her horse, and they rode off.

They remained silent for the trip, going as fast as they possibly could. It was only a few minutes into the trip when they saw the smoke rise into the sky. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she thought about the poor villagers and their homes being burned to the ground.

They soon saw her father’s army, as they were attacking the bandits, already in mid-fight. They didn’t get there in time.

Delilah didn’t even stop; she jumped off her horse and ran into battle, but not before ripping off the layer of her dress, making it easier for her to maneuver. Her sword soon found the sword of one of the bandits, the clashing sound echoing in the air.

She peered over and saw that Prince Henry was by her side. She saw him in a new light before when she first met him. He was small and meek, so young and innocent – but that wasn’t what she saw here. Sweat beaded down his face, and she saw she noticed the broadness of his shoulders and the strength of his arm. He was quick and able to dove attacks quite easily.

She felt something inside of her stir, but she pushed it away.

Thankfully, the bandits were overpowered by the army, having most in custody, a few casualties, and a few managed to getaway. Sadly, the village had a lot of damage done to it.

“Wow, you fight well,” Prince Henry said, “that was pretty amazing.”

Delilah gave him a rare smile, “Thanks; you’re not so bad yourself.”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Her father stormed over to her, placing his hands upon his hips as he spoke.

“Father, this is my country, and I wish to protect it.”

“I don’t care! You shouldn’t be running out to battle, what if you have been killed?”

“Then I died trying to protect my people, who greater honor is that?” Delilah blurted out.

“I will not tolerate this.”

“Sir,” Prince Henry stepped in, “I understand your concerns, but I will say your daughter is far greater with the sword than probably half of your men. You should be proud to have risen an heir that cares for the well-being of her people rather than the power.”

Her father opened his mouth to say something but closed it. “Get out of here,” he told her, before mumbling something under his breath, but she didn’t catch it.

“Thank you,” Delilah said once her father and the others were out of earshot.

“No problem,” he said with a smile.

It was then that it began to rain, which was suitable for the village as it put out the fires that were eating up their homes. King Hendrick and the others had taken the villagers whose house had burnt down back with them and gathered supplies for the others.

“Here, come with me,” Prince Henry spoke as he grabbed hold of Delilah’s hand and pulled her away from the village and into a nearby cavern that was tucked inside a mountain.

Thankfully they reached the shelter before the rain started to come down hard. Delilah began to rinse out her hair as it had fallen out of its bun and now cascaded down her shoulders. She wasn’t quite sure what she should say. Prince Henry had gone out of his way to defend her from her father, something that most wouldn’t dare to do – and yet she had been treated him like dirt. She turned around and saw him sitting down, pulling off his clothes and wringing them out.

“Prince Henry,” she spoke softly.

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, “for everything.”

“It’s okay,” he said with a smile.

“It’s not okay, I treated you…well…I’ve put you in pretty embarrassing situations, and I just wanted to say…”

He held up his hand, stopping her from speaking.

“I want to show you something.”

With that, he stood up and pulled down his wet trousers, revealing the damp diaper beneath. Delilah let out a gasp as her hand reached her mouth.

“What? Why are you still wearing that? I thought you took it off!”

She couldn’t believe her eyes, she for sure that as soon as she had left the room, Sylvia apologized about her behavior and left him alone so he could change out of it – but in the end, he didn’t?

• Like 1

Here is the next chapter! ❤️ As always you can find the next 2 chapters on my Patreon page! :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Four

Prince Henry didn’t say anything for a moment, but she noticed that his cheeks were slightly pink. The rain was still pouring down outside, and Delilah just stood there, watching him. She was so shocked by the fact he was still wearing the diaper, her eyes were stuck upon it, and she felt her body began to heat up a little bit, despite being wet from the rain.

“Why?”

She asked again, in a softer voice than before.

“Because,” he said, in a low voice, she could hardly hear him over the storm, “because I thought it would get you to pay attention.”

“Pay attention to what?” She asked him, glad that he couldn’t see her face very well in the cavern’s darkness.

“Me.”

That took her back a little; what did he mean by that? Why would he want her to pay attention to him? They were pretty much strangers, after all.

“I don’t understand,” Delilah said, as she pushed back her wet hair that was sticking to her face, “We just met each other yesterday.”

“You really don’t remember, do you?” He said with a sigh, “though I can’t say I’m surprised.”

Delilah raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“This isn’t the first time we met,” he said, pulling his trousers back up over his diaper; it was a bit difficult to do; Delilah watched as he did so, biting her lip slightly as she watched, secretly wondering what it would feel like in the palm in her hand, “we met briefly a while ago.”

She gave him a curious look; she thought she would remember him, but perhaps, not? But, she figures she would remember those piercing eyes, though. “When was that?”

“About five years ago, I believe?” he said, “your parents were holding a royal ball, and I was one of the attendees. We didn’t speak that much, but there was a brief moment when we danced together, we talked a little bit, but it left a lasting impression on me.”

Delilah than remembered that was right. Her parents had a royal ball to try to spark some potential husband for her; she was forced to dance with all the available men at the party – regardless of their age. She remembered dancing with a young man; she didn’t think much of him, but because he was so much younger than she was, she felt calmer around him. She couldn’t remember exactly what their conversation was about, but she did remember his soft eyes and gentleness and how she thought he would probably be a good man when he grew up.

But, she was also a different person then what she was five years ago. Back then, that was right around the time….

She shook her head, no, she didn’t want to remember it. She tried to keep it locked up in Pandora’s box, as a disaster would be upon her if she let it out.

“Oh,” she said as she rocked back on her heels, feeling a bit foolish for not recognizing him. He had grown a lot in that time, though, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders, “no way I was going to catch your attention back then. I was only a kid.”

“You were very kind,” Delilah told him, “not what I usually dealt with. I remember enjoying our dance together.”

Prince Henry smiled at those words, “Thank you, madam.”

She returned the smile before twisting around and looking outside. A few moments later, the rain began to slow down, and the sun started to peek from the sky and shine down on the valley below. She took a deep breath, almost glad by the fact that they wouldn’t have to be here all night long like she initially thought.

“The rain is slowing down,” she stated as she turned to look at him, “perhaps we should head back to the castle?”

“Yes,” he said, “I’m sure your father and everyone else will begin to worry about where you are.”

Delilah let out a small laugh, “perhaps.”

The two of them began to long journey back to the castle, without their horses, it took about twice the time. Most of the time, they walked in complete silence. Delilah had a million thoughts running through her mind, and every time she opened up her mouth, she shut it, unsure what she wanted to say. Part of her felt bad for the treatment that she had given Prince Henry when he came, but at the same time, it wasn’t as if her feelings had changed. She still had no desire to marry him. She wanted to rule the country on her own. She was stubborn and knew that she didn’t need a husband to lead.

When they got back to the castle, they were greeted by her maid Sylvia and a few others, who quickly brought them back to their separate rooms for a shower and clothes change.

“So you and he were all by yourself?” Sylvia said with a sly smile as she helped Delilah out of her clothes.

“It’s not what you think,” Delilah said, “maybe I was a bit wrong about him. But, I still refused to get married.”

“You are so stubborn,” Sylvia said, “there is nothing wrong with having a husband.”

“Maybe for some,” Delilah said, “but not for me, I will never marry, and that is that. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I’m tired. I’m going to lay down after my shower.”

“Very well,” Sylvia said with a low bow as she left her by herself.

Delilah took a long hot shower before climbing into her bed, naked, falling asleep for a few hours before Sylvia awoke her.

“It’s almost dinner time, ma’am.”

“Very well,” Delilah said with a groan as she got out of bed, got dressed, and headed to the dining room.

“We need to plan out the ceremony,” her father spoke as they all gathered around the large table for dinner.

Delilah’s stomach dropped; she wanted to say something, she wanted to scream out at her father so that he would understand where she was coming from. She wanted to shake everybody in the room and order them to listen to her and that she refused to get married. She was tightening her grip on her fork but said nothing; after all, her words would only fall on deaf ears. She ignored Prince Henry for most of the night; she only spoke when directly spoken too. Most of the night was her father and mother talking about the wedding plans that would be happening at the end of the week.

She felt trapped.

“Are you okay?” Prince Henry asked as they walked back to their rooms.

“Do you want to get married to me?” She asked as she stopped and turned to look at him, searching his eyes.

“Of course,” he said, “I already told you before that I’ve always been waiting for…”

She raised her hands, not wanting to hear it, not wanting his words to confuse her anymore. “Well, I don’t.”

He opened his mouth but closed it.

“I don’t want to marry you or anyone else. It’s not going to happen. No matter what my father plans.” She said.

Prince Henry opened his mouth to say something, but there was a scream that cut through the air at that time. It was a spine chilling scream, and Delilah felt her face grow cold.

Sylvia!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm back from my semi  :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Five

They ran as fast as they could, they saw many people running past them, screaming and yelling things, but Delilah could not make out precisely what they were saying. It was if she couldn’t process everything that was going around her. Her mind was on one thing only, getting to Sylvia. It even took her by surprise when she tilted her head and saw Prince Henry running beside her. What was he doing? Was he doing this to impress her or what? She shook her head; this wasn’t the time or place.

She soon spotted Sylvia sitting down on the ground; her whole body was shaking, her hair sticking to her face as tears streamed down her cheek.

“Sylvia! What happened?” Delilah asked as she rushed over to her side, kneeling.

“There is a…” Sylvia started to say, but her words were soft, and she stuttered as she spoke. Henry knelt on her other side, placing a hand upon her shoulder.

“It’s okay,” he said I a calm voice, and Delilah stared at him, “it’s going to be okay. Just tell us what happened.”

He was so calm and collected, and for a moment, Delilah was impressed.

Sylvia didn’t speak still, but instead raised her hand and pointed out to the castle grounds. Delilah and Prince Henry stood up and turned around.

There, in the middle of the ground was a large dragon. He was probably about fifty feet long, deep red, blazing eyes, and a large tail with spikes at the end. He huffed as he twirled around in circles. Some soldiers were there with swords but were backing away, unable to get close.

Although large, this dragon was relatively young – therefore, it probably didn’t breathe fire – so that was a good thing.

“Oh, my,” Delilah said as she shot a hand to her mouth. Dragons were rater rare in their country, as they often remained hidden in the mountains. Perhaps the little one got lost.

“Take Sylvia out of here,” Prince Henry ordered her.

“What? What are you planning on doing?” Delilah asked of him.

“It’s none of your concern,” he told her, “just do as I say.”

“And why should I?”

“Stop being so damn stubborn, woman.” As he shouted, he said the first time she had witnessed him raise his voice like that, “stop trying to act so brave and go and help your friend.”

Delilah opened her mouth, wanting to say something, wanting to shout back, but Sylvia reached up and pulled on her dress.

She knew that now wasn’t the time.

“Very well, but don’t do anything stupid.”

She helped her friend on her feet and walked her back to her room on the other side of the castle. AS they walked around, she checked ago every once in a while to check up on Prince Henry; he tried to calm down the dragon, who was distressed and ordered the men to put down their weapons, causing more harm.

As they got into the room, Delilah ordered the other maids to get Sylvia a bath and change her new clothes. While this was going on, Delilah was pacing back and forth. What was going on? Was he okay? Was the dragon going to attack the castle and her people? What if the mother dragon had come? No way could they fight off a fully grown dragon! They would be burnt to pieces!

“You’re worried about him.”

Delilah turned around to see Sylvia walking out of the bathroom. She smiled at her and wrapped her arms around her.

“Oh, goodness, I was worried.”

“No need to worry about me, madam,” Sylvia said, “it was just quite a shock and a bit of a startle. But you…look at you! You are white as a ghost.”

“I-I am not!” Delilah said, trying to defend her actions and thoughts. “If he gets eaten by a dragon, then that is on him, is it not?”

“But, you don’t want him too.”

“I don’t wish anyone,” Delilah said, trying to play it off.

“Sure, I am sure that is the case.”

“It is true!” Delilah said.

“Then why don’t you go check up on him…I mean everyone?”

“You’re right,” Delilah said, “what kind of princess am I if I’m hiding out in my bedroom when he – I mean everyone - are risking their lives.”

Without another word, she left her room and Sylvia behind and rushed back to where they had found her and where the dragon was. The dragon was still a bit antsy but was no longer lashing out at everyone. She saw Henry, singing softly, swaying back and forth – and she noticed the dragon was as well.

“I can’t believe it,” someone muttered beside her. She turned and looked at one of the Captains of the guards was there.

“What are you doing here?” She demanded. “Why is everyone gone?”

“The prince ordered us, your majesty,” he said, “we told him we wanted to say to protect him, but he said he could handle it, and he could.”

“And you just let him do that?” Delilah said, her voice rising, “what if he gets killed? Just because things are in control now, doesn’t mean it will keep like that!”

“I’m sure everything will be fine,” he said. “There isn’t much we can do. We are watching him closely, and if it looks like he is in danger, we will help him.”

Delilah didn’t like this answer, though, and made her way closer to Prince Henry, who was on another song, and this time the dragon seemed almost to be lulled to sleep.

“Prince Henry!” She said harshly. “What are you doing?”

Prince Henry stopped his singing and turned his head, his eyes widening when he saw her.

“I told you to go back to your room.”

“It’s a good thing I didn’t listen! What do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m calming down the dragon,” he said, “now leave before something bad happens.”

But, it was too late, by that time, a thundering roar echoed across the land, which woke up the dragon who let out another cry. Both Delilah and Prince Henry grew cold.

The mother.

“We need to get out of here, Prince Henry,” said as he grabbed hold of her hand, before calling out the guards, “gather everyone to leave the castle grounds immediately.”

The guards left, and Delilah stared at him; she felt the color drain from her face. “What are we going to do?”

“It’s going to be alright,” he promised her, running his fingers through her hair.

Another roar echoed across the land. Because dragons were so large and powerful, their howls could be heard from miles away. So it seemed as if they had at least an hour before the dragon would show up to collect her child. The young dragon now was being antsy once again, running around in circles and crying out. Prince Henry grabbed Delilah’s hand and pulled her out of the way when his tail came crashing down at the place they were standing.

“What are we going to do?” She repeated. “We can’t just leave! Everything will be destroyed! What if it attacks the villages and the people?”

“We will figure something out, but right now, we need to leave.”

She wanted to leave; she wanted to run away, but her feet frozen on the ground. Her whole body was shaking, and she wanted to cry out, but she held herself back. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breathing.

All of a sudden, though, she felt warm arms around her, and she opened her eyes and noticed that Prince Henry had pulled her into a tight hug.

His warm hug caused her to let go of all her frustration and she felt tears began to fall from her eyes as another roar echoed across the land.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was a great chapter. 

I wondered where a Dragon would be in this story. I like Dragon stories but not like this one. <blush>

Will done and great writing can't wait for the next chapter. 

Here is the next chapter! Only a handful of chapters before I wrap up this story and start on a new one! You can check out the next 2 chapters (and other stuff) on my Patreon page :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Six

She wasn’t sure how long they stayed like that, locked in each other’s arms. It was the first time she let herself feel any defeat or sadness in a long time. When she was younger, when she was…with…him…after that, she told herself she would lock herself up, never feel anything again, so that she could be a leader and not fall into human traps of emotions if you don’t truly let anyone in, than you can’t possibly get hurt.

“We need to leave,” he soon whispered in her hair, but he squeezed her even tighter.

“I know,” she said as she finally broke free, “we need to make sure everyone is safe.”

They looked at each other for a long minute, before breaking apart and running off. They ran around, calling for everyone to leave, ensuring that no one was sleeping or hiding away in their rooms. It took a good hour to make sure everyone in the castle left.

The only ones that were there were her father’s guard.

“Father!” Delilah said as she saw her father riding his steed towards the castle. “Where are you going?”

“To battle.” He told her.

“But,” Delilah started, “but it’s a dragon! This isn’t like an enemy hoard! You can’t defeat it.”

“We will only attack if necessary,” her father said, “but I will do everything I can to protect my kingdom, that is what being a leader is all about. Prince Henry, keep my daughter safe.”

“Very well, sire.” He said with a bow of his head as he pulled on her arm away.

“Wait, no! Father!” She called out once more, but it was too late. He was gone.

“Delilah!” She heard her mother threw the crowd, and soon they were wrapped in each other’s arms. Delilah wanted to cry again, but all her tears had dried up by then.

They sat there in silence, which seemed like forever, probably close to an hour. Every fifteen minutes or so, they could hear the thundering howl of the young dragon’s mother growing closer.

It wouldn’t be long before she would be here.

They spent their time walking away from the castle, gathering as much distance as they possibly could.

“What are we going to do?” Delilah asked. “We can’t leave my father and the army there alone. They are going to be killed.”

“There is nothing we can do,” Prince Henry said, “all we can do is protect the people and pray that there is no damage or lives taken during this.”

Delilah placed her hands on her forehead. “Ugh. I feel so useless in this situation. Is this how I’m going to be remembered? Just sitting here and doing nothing?”

“But, that’s not true,” he said, “they’re looking at you to show them comfort and be strong during this. They are watching you. Hold your head high and make sure they know they can count on you. You got this.”

Delilah took a deep breath. “You’re right.”

She then began to walk around to the people, talk to them, make sure they were alright, make sure that they had everything they needed – she comforted them and told them that everything would be okay. She spoke with the older ones as they told her stories of when they were younger, and the dragons would come, or she would play games with the little ones and tell them that soon they would be back home.

“You did very well,” Prince Henry said a little later.

“Thank you.”

Prince Henry shifted his weight around, and she looked at him, raising a brow. “Are you okay?”

His cheeks reddened a bit “Y-yes, I um, just haven’t had a chance too…you know…” he pointed down towards his pants. It took her a few seconds to realize what he meant.

“Oh yes,” she said as she cleared her throat, realizing that he was still wearing the diaper from earlier. She felt terrible that he had been wearing it all day. The sun that once was so high in the sky was starting to fall. The quietness fell over the land, but it would not last.

Because, soon, a great beast rose from a distance into the sky and flew past them. The children screamed and squeezed their mothers tightly. The men stayed by their wife’s side to protect them. The dragon, though, didn’t pay any attention to the people below as her focus was on her child.

After that, they heard nothing more.

They were too far away to hear the noises of the castle.

The unknown is what hurts the most.

What was going on?

Was everyone okay?

“I feel sick to my stomach,” Delilah said, “I hope my father is okay.”

“Have faith,” Prince Henry said, “We shall know soon enough.”

It seemed like forever had gone by, when soon they spotted horses in the distance rising to them. Delilah looked around, frantically searching for her father, and when she saw him, she rushed over to him.

“Father! Thank goodness! What happened?”

He nodded his head to her to acknowledge her, but as he spoke, he addressed everyone, “Thankfully, since the young dragon was not hurt, we released our weapons and were way back, the mother dragon came to the young one, stayed for a bit, before taking off. Let us stay here for the night, but we should be able to return in the morning.”

Delilah let out a sigh of relief as the people around her began to cheer and hug each other.

“That’s so great,” Prince Henry said with a big smile.

“I’m happy,” Delilah said, “that everyone is safe and that the young dragon is back with her mother.”

The army had brought back tents, sleeping bags, blankets, food, and water for all the family as they spread out to make camp for the night. A few of them started fires and began to tell stories.

Delilah was by herself, sitting by a fire, her father and mother were off doing their duties, but she could not move.

It wasn’t long before Prince Henry sat down beside her. “Is everything okay?”

“Y-yes.” She said before she dropped her voice. “Um…did you manage to…change?”

He shook his head no.

She looked all around her, before looking back toward the private tent that was behind her.

“Well, if you would like,” she started to say, “Perhaps I could help you?”

His cheeks turned a dark red as he looked back to the tent and looked at her.

“O-okay..”

She got up and led him the way to her tent, but before she went in, she found Syliva and asked her to stand guard to ensure that no one watched. She wasn’t sure what she was feeling. A few days ago, she never would have thought about this. But, this day seemed to drag on forever, and she felt like she was beginning to learn more about Prince Henry, which was both scary and exciting.

As she entered the tent and watched as he sat down, she felt nervous as she thought welled inside her.

“Prince Henry?” She asked as she knelt beside him.

“Yes?”

“Thank you,” she whispered, “for earlier.”

“It’s no big deal.”

“It’s a huge deal!” She said. “You were there when I was at my weakest.”

At this point, neither one had realized they were slowly inching closer to each other.

“Always,” he told her with a smile.

And without thinking, she kissed him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here is the next chapter! You can check out the next 2 chapters (and other stuff) on my Patreon page :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Seven

“Where are you going?”

“Delilah, I can’t, I’m sorry.”

“What? Why not? What is going on?” She felt as if her heart was ripped out of her chest and was lying on the ground. She felt tears falling down from her cheek as they stood there in the corridor, his bag swung across his shoulder and a scowl upon his face.  She didn’t understand what was going on. Just the other day, they were sprawled out on the grass, laughing and talking about their wedding plans. Now, she woke up to this? She didn’t understand. Her mind was spinning. 

“Stop causing such a scene,” he said with a shake of his head, “it’s just over with.”

“But! We were going to get married.” Delilah shouted. “What have I done wrong? I love you. I love you so much.”

“It isn’t you,” he told her, “it’s something else….”

“Something else?” Delilah spat, feeling the hot tears sting her eyes. “Or do you mean, someone else? Who is she?”

“It doesn’t matter. It’s over.” He said with a sigh, pushing her off of him. “Goodbye, Delilah.”

And with that, he just left, he was gone in a blink of an eye. He came into her world, devoted himself to her, shown her a world she never knew – and then came to tear it all away.

She never saw him again.

“Delilah?”

“Delilah? Are you okay?”

Delilah shook her head, feeling tears fill up her eyes as she looked down to see Prince Henry staring at her. For a moment, she got lost in the moment of the past. She had promised herself not to remember that day, but then…

“Are you okay?”

She nodded her head. “Yes, of course.” But, she could hardly muster any energy even to try to pretend. She knew it was evident that she was lying. Why did she kiss him? Why did all these emotions well up inside of her and spillover? She bit her lip as she pulled herself away from him. Part of her wanted to hide away from him and the rest of the world. She didn’t want to explore these emotions once again.

She didn’t want to admit the truth.

That she was afraid.

Prince Henry reached over and gently touched her cheek, wiping away the tears that she could no longer control.

“It’s okay,” he whispered to her, “I’m sorry if I did something to upset you.”

She shook her head once again. “N-no, it’s not you. It’s…” she took a sharp breath.

“What?”

“I was just hurt once before,” she told him, “though you already knew that.”

He didn’t say anything, just sat there and listened to her, for everything she had to say.

“We weren’t together for long,” she continued, “I hardly knew him. I was very young, perhaps just turning eighteen. We met one summer and spent every day together. He showed me things I never knew. He was my…best friend. We did everything together. Those three months we spent together was almost like a dream…we were going to get married. He was going to ask my father…but then…he just left…for another woman. He got married to her about a month later. He was already betrothed to her before meeting me.”

“I’m so sorry, Delilah.” Prince Henry said in a soft tone, and for a moment, she wondered if he too was going to cry, “you don’t deserve to be treated like that.”

“It was a long time ago.”  She said, pushing him away, “it doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is my country and everything that I can do for it.”

“Of course it matters,” he told her, “you matter.”

She looked at him for a moment, wondering for a split moment, what if it was he that he met back then? If things would have been different, but she pushed those thoughts away.

“Let’s forget about it,” she said, “now lay down so I can change you. I don’t think Sylvia can keep guard forever.”

Prince Henry opened his mouth to protest but decided against it as he did as he was told and laid down on the ground. 

Delilah took her time, pulling down his pants, revealing the thick and wet diaper beneath it. Delilah tried to keep her cool as she began to pull at the tabs, hearing the loud ripping sound as she did so. She pulled down the diaper and grabbed some wipes that she had stashed away (that she usually used for removing makeup). She wiped him down, his legs up in the sky. She peeked over to see that his cheeks were a fiery red.

She grinned, and she wiggled slightly, feeling a shiver run down her spine as she finished cleaning him up.

“There we go,” she said as she rolled up the used diaper and hid it among her things so she could get rid of it once they returned home.

“T-thanks,” he said as he pulled himself up and pulled his trousers back on.

“Don’t mention it,” she said with a shrug of her shoulders, “I want to be alone right now,” she said as she got up and left the tent. Prince Henry didn’t follow her. A few people tried to speak to her, and she was polite, but she wanted to get as far away as she possibly could.

She ended up sitting by a river, closing her eyes and listening to the howl of the wind and the rush of the river. 

When she felt like she was utterly alone and that no one would follow her, she let go of all her emotions and started to cry.

She cried because of the hurt of the past, of her broken heart.

But, she also cried because of these new emotions that were resurfacing.

She cried because she had opened herself up and let someone new in, and she was afraid.

She didn’t want to admit that she liked him.

But, she did. 

• Like 2

Here is the next chapter! You can check out the next 2 chapters (and other stuff) on my Patreon page [emoji4] https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Seven

“Where are you going?”
“Delilah, I can’t, I’m sorry.”
“What? Why not? What is going on?” She felt as if her heart was ripped out of her chest and was lying on the ground. She felt tears falling down from her cheek as they stood there in the corridor, his bag swung across his shoulder and a scowl upon his face.  She didn’t understand what was going on. Just the other day, they were sprawled out on the grass, laughing and talking about their wedding plans. Now, she woke up to this? She didn’t understand. Her mind was spinning. 
“Stop causing such a scene,” he said with a shake of his head, “it’s just over with.”
“But! We were going to get married.” Delilah shouted. “What have I done wrong? I love you. I love you so much.”
“It isn’t you,” he told her, “it’s something else….”
“Something else?” Delilah spat, feeling the hot tears sting her eyes. “Or do you mean, someone else? Who is she?”
“It doesn’t matter. It’s over.” He said with a sigh, pushing her off of him. “Goodbye, Delilah.”
And with that, he just left, he was gone in a blink of an eye. He came into her world, devoted himself to her, shown her a world she never knew – and then came to tear it all away.
She never saw him again.

“Delilah?”
“Delilah? Are you okay?”
Delilah shook her head, feeling tears fill up her eyes as she looked down to see Prince Henry staring at her. For a moment, she got lost in the moment of the past. She had promised herself not to remember that day, but then…
“Are you okay?”
She nodded her head. “Yes, of course.” But, she could hardly muster any energy even to try to pretend. She knew it was evident that she was lying. Why did she kiss him? Why did all these emotions well up inside of her and spillover? She bit her lip as she pulled herself away from him. Part of her wanted to hide away from him and the rest of the world. She didn’t want to explore these emotions once again.
She didn’t want to admit the truth.
That she was afraid.
Prince Henry reached over and gently touched her cheek, wiping away the tears that she could no longer control.
“It’s okay,” he whispered to her, “I’m sorry if I did something to upset you.”
She shook her head once again. “N-no, it’s not you. It’s…” she took a sharp breath.
“What?”
“I was just hurt once before,” she told him, “though you already knew that.”
He didn’t say anything, just sat there and listened to her, for everything she had to say.
“We weren’t together for long,” she continued, “I hardly knew him. I was very young, perhaps just turning eighteen. We met one summer and spent every day together. He showed me things I never knew. He was my…best friend. We did everything together. Those three months we spent together was almost like a dream…we were going to get married. He was going to ask my father…but then…he just left…for another woman. He got married to her about a month later. He was already betrothed to her before meeting me.”
“I’m so sorry, Delilah.” Prince Henry said in a soft tone, and for a moment, she wondered if he too was going to cry, “you don’t deserve to be treated like that.”
“It was a long time ago.”  She said, pushing him away, “it doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is my country and everything that I can do for it.”
“Of course it matters,” he told her, “you matter.”
She looked at him for a moment, wondering for a split moment, what if it was he that he met back then? If things would have been different, but she pushed those thoughts away.
“Let’s forget about it,” she said, “now lay down so I can change you. I don’t think Sylvia can keep guard forever.”
Prince Henry opened his mouth to protest but decided against it as he did as he was told and laid down on the ground. 
Delilah took her time, pulling down his pants, revealing the thick and wet diaper beneath it. Delilah tried to keep her cool as she began to pull at the tabs, hearing the loud ripping sound as she did so. She pulled down the diaper and grabbed some wipes that she had stashed away (that she usually used for removing makeup). She wiped him down, his legs up in the sky. She peeked over to see that his cheeks were a fiery red.
She grinned, and she wiggled slightly, feeling a shiver run down her spine as she finished cleaning him up.
“There we go,” she said as she rolled up the used diaper and hid it among her things so she could get rid of it once they returned home.
“T-thanks,” he said as he pulled himself up and pulled his trousers back on.
“Don’t mention it,” she said with a shrug of her shoulders, “I want to be alone right now,” she said as she got up and left the tent. Prince Henry didn’t follow her. A few people tried to speak to her, and she was polite, but she wanted to get as far away as she possibly could.
She ended up sitting by a river, closing her eyes and listening to the howl of the wind and the rush of the river. 
When she felt like she was utterly alone and that no one would follow her, she let go of all her emotions and started to cry.
She cried because of the hurt of the past, of her broken heart.
But, she also cried because of these new emotions that were resurfacing.
She cried because she had opened herself up and let someone new in, and she was afraid.
She didn’t want to admit that she liked him.
But, she did. 

Looking forward to more : ) I find it neat your stories paint the details and sceneries in my mind. [emoji1303]

Here is the next chapter! The last 2 chapters are posted on my Patreon page! :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also in 2 weeks I'll be posting my brand new story, which will be a bit more traditional than this one! Enjoy!

Chapter Eight

“Where are you going?”

She wanted to stay there for longer, but she knew that she would have to return to her tent. Part of her wished she could stay here all night; after all, it was so peaceful. She had cried until she could no longer produce tears, but there was still heaviness to her heart. She wasn’t sure what to think about what had happened between her and Prince Henry. Technically they were betrothed to get married, but she hated the feeling of being forced – even though she admitted to herself that she had grown to like him. He was charming and robust, but also honest and kind. He looked at her like no one else had before. He stood up to her and stood his ground, challenging her but looking right through her stubbornness to find the hurt she was trying to hide.

She stayed by the river for almost an hour before leaving and returning to her tent, hardly speaking to anyone on the way there.

She wasn’t able to sleep that night.

She woke up early to gather up her tent and help her people get ready for the long journey back to the castle. They had sent scouts ahead early in the morning to see if everything was okay; they did not start the trip back until they returned when the sun was almost high in the sky.

She didn’t say a word to Prince Henry the entire way back. A few times, they looked at each other but turned away. Both somewhat flustered about what happened the night before.

By the time they returned to the castle, she had spent the rest of the day checking up on everything.

That night they were having dinner with her father and her mother. Not much was said when suddenly her father placed his drink down.

“Now that everything has calmed down,” he said, “we can go back to the wedding plans.”

Her heart sank. She had almost forgotten about that. She opened her mouth to protest, but she froze up and remained silent. What would be the point?

However, to her surprise, Prince Henry spoke up.

“I wish to cancel the wedding.”

Delilah turned her head and looked over at him for a moment believing that she had misheard him. There was no way that he said that. After all, he seemed ready to marry her at a moment’s notice.

“Excuse me?”

It seemed her father also had the same reaction as she did.

“I want to cancel the wedding,” Prince Henry repeated, “I have had the first-hand witness that Princess Delilah would be a great leader – with or without a husband. I do not wish to force her hand into something she doesn’t want. I believe that you should trust her judgment and trust your daughter. You have seen her effortlessly but herself in danger to protect her people. She will make a wonderful Queen one day, even if she doesn’t get married.”

Delilah felt her cheeks turn a slight pink as she looked at him in awe. She couldn’t believe he said that. Her heart twisted in pain. Did that mean he was going to go away? That she was no longer going to be able to see him?

Wasn’t that what she wanted?

No, it wasn’t. At least, not anymore.

Her father didn’t say anything for a long time, and for a moment, she figured he was going to get angry at him, but once again, she was surprised by someone’s words.
“Very well,” he said with a deep sigh, “I’ve tried desperately to get my daughter to marry, for I worried for her future. I thought perhaps this was our last hope. But, if you don’t even wish to marry her, perhaps it is best I back off.”

“Really?” Delilah asked, her throat dry.

Her father nodded her head, and she beamed. “Thank you.”

There wasn’t anything else said during dinner. Delilah spent the entire time afraid of looking at anyone. She could feel the eyes of her father, mother, and Prince Henry. She was unable to meet their eyes. She didn’t know what they were thinking. Did her father give up? Did he truly mean what he said that she was now free from marriage and that she could lead the country without a husband? And what about Prince Henry? What were his feelings about her? The previous night in the tent, she could feel something…but perhaps it was only her? Maybe he felt bad for her, and it wasn’t genuine emotions?

The thought alone hurt her.

After dinner, Prince Henry walked her back to her room. It was a quiet night; most everyone was sleeping beside a few guards standing outside and continuously patrolling to ensure the dragons didn’t return. The moon was high in the sky, and the stars were twinkling above.

They hadn’t spoken much since the previous night, and she felt suddenly shy around him. But, she knew that she had to thank him.

“What you did back there,” she said, “why did you do that?”

“Because I know you’ve been hurt before,” he told her, “I’ve seen you, and how you deal with your people, I’ve been watching you. You will make an excellent Queen, and you shouldn’t be forced to get married if that is not what you want.”

She wanted to say more, but she was too afraid. For part of her believed that perhaps he also didn’t want to marry her.

“Thank you,” she replied, “for everything.”

“No problem,” he said.

They stood there, awkwardly for what seemed like forever. She wanted to ask him what his plans were, but she was afraid of the answer. Was he planning on leaving? She took a deep breath and turned towards the door to her room, holding on to the handle, before she turned back to look at him. However, before she could say goodnight, she looked down at his trousers and saw that they seemed a bit bulkier than they had before.

Her cheeks turned slightly red.

Was he?

No, he couldn’t be.

But, before she could stop herself, she felt her hands press against his bottom, feeling the thick diaper beneath.

• Like 3

Here is the next chapter! The last 2 chapters are posted on my Patreon page! [emoji4] https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also in 2 weeks I'll be posting my brand new story, which will be a bit more traditional than this one! Enjoy!

Chapter Eight

“Where are you going?”

She wanted to stay there for longer, but she knew that she would have to return to her tent. Part of her wished she could stay here all night; after all, it was so peaceful. She had cried until she could no longer produce tears, but there was still heaviness to her heart. She wasn’t sure what to think about what had happened between her and Prince Henry. Technically they were betrothed to get married, but she hated the feeling of being forced – even though she admitted to herself that she had grown to like him. He was charming and robust, but also honest and kind. He looked at her like no one else had before. He stood up to her and stood his ground, challenging her but looking right through her stubbornness to find the hurt she was trying to hide.
She stayed by the river for almost an hour before leaving and returning to her tent, hardly speaking to anyone on the way there.
She wasn’t able to sleep that night.
She woke up early to gather up her tent and help her people get ready for the long journey back to the castle. They had sent scouts ahead early in the morning to see if everything was okay; they did not start the trip back until they returned when the sun was almost high in the sky.
She didn’t say a word to Prince Henry the entire way back. A few times, they looked at each other but turned away. Both somewhat flustered about what happened the night before.
By the time they returned to the castle, she had spent the rest of the day checking up on everything.
That night they were having dinner with her father and her mother. Not much was said when suddenly her father placed his drink down.
“Now that everything has calmed down,” he said, “we can go back to the wedding plans.”
Her heart sank. She had almost forgotten about that. She opened her mouth to protest, but she froze up and remained silent. What would be the point?
However, to her surprise, Prince Henry spoke up.
“I wish to cancel the wedding.”
Delilah turned her head and looked over at him for a moment believing that she had misheard him. There was no way that he said that. After all, he seemed ready to marry her at a moment’s notice.
“Excuse me?”
It seemed her father also had the same reaction as she did.
“I want to cancel the wedding,” Prince Henry repeated, “I have had the first-hand witness that Princess Delilah would be a great leader – with or without a husband. I do not wish to force her hand into something she doesn’t want. I believe that you should trust her judgment and trust your daughter. You have seen her effortlessly but herself in danger to protect her people. She will make a wonderful Queen one day, even if she doesn’t get married.”
Delilah felt her cheeks turn a slight pink as she looked at him in awe. She couldn’t believe he said that. Her heart twisted in pain. Did that mean he was going to go away? That she was no longer going to be able to see him?
Wasn’t that what she wanted?
No, it wasn’t. At least, not anymore.
Her father didn’t say anything for a long time, and for a moment, she figured he was going to get angry at him, but once again, she was surprised by someone’s words.
“Very well,” he said with a deep sigh, “I’ve tried desperately to get my daughter to marry, for I worried for her future. I thought perhaps this was our last hope. But, if you don’t even wish to marry her, perhaps it is best I back off.”
“Really?” Delilah asked, her throat dry.
Her father nodded her head, and she beamed. “Thank you.”
There wasn’t anything else said during dinner. Delilah spent the entire time afraid of looking at anyone. She could feel the eyes of her father, mother, and Prince Henry. She was unable to meet their eyes. She didn’t know what they were thinking. Did her father give up? Did he truly mean what he said that she was now free from marriage and that she could lead the country without a husband? And what about Prince Henry? What were his feelings about her? The previous night in the tent, she could feel something…but perhaps it was only her? Maybe he felt bad for her, and it wasn’t genuine emotions?
The thought alone hurt her.
After dinner, Prince Henry walked her back to her room. It was a quiet night; most everyone was sleeping beside a few guards standing outside and continuously patrolling to ensure the dragons didn’t return. The moon was high in the sky, and the stars were twinkling above.
They hadn’t spoken much since the previous night, and she felt suddenly shy around him. But, she knew that she had to thank him.
“What you did back there,” she said, “why did you do that?”
“Because I know you’ve been hurt before,” he told her, “I’ve seen you, and how you deal with your people, I’ve been watching you. You will make an excellent Queen, and you shouldn’t be forced to get married if that is not what you want.”
She wanted to say more, but she was too afraid. For part of her believed that perhaps he also didn’t want to marry her.
“Thank you,” she replied, “for everything.”
“No problem,” he said.
They stood there, awkwardly for what seemed like forever. She wanted to ask him what his plans were, but she was afraid of the answer. Was he planning on leaving? She took a deep breath and turned towards the door to her room, holding on to the handle, before she turned back to look at him. However, before she could say goodnight, she looked down at his trousers and saw that they seemed a bit bulkier than they had before.
Her cheeks turned slightly red.
Was he?
No, he couldn’t be.
But, before she could stop herself, she felt her hands press against his bottom, feeling the thick diaper beneath.

True love heh

You can find the last chapter on my Patreon page! You can also find the 1st chapter of my newest story on there as well :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Nine

“Where are you going?”

She wanted to stay there for longer, but she knew that she would have to return to her tent. Part of her wished she could stay here all night; after all, it was so peaceful. She had cried until she could no longer produce 

“What are you wearing?” She asked him, although it was a rhetorical question, after all, she knew what was beneath his pants, but she was still processing the information. When she forced him in a diaper, she figured he would take it off as soon as possible – but he didn’t. But, she just thought it was to win her favor. He was trying to break down her walls (and it worked).

However, there was no need to hold up this charade any longer. They were no longer bond to each other. Their ties to each other had been severed at dinner, and they were free to live their own lives. He would return home and marry a girl he truly loved – and she was able to rule her country without the worry of having a husband.

But, then why? Why did he decide to wear a diaper again? Did he do this before dinner when he still believed he would have to marry her?

No, she didn’t believe that was it.

But then what was it?

“I believe you know the answer to that.” Was all he said, and she felt her cheeks burn slightly.

“Why?” She asked, her voice hardly over a whisper. He walked closer to her and stared into her eyes.

“Did I break them down?”

“What?” She took a step back, feeling her heart began to pound in her chest, but she tried to keep her composure.

“Did I break them down?” He asked again, his eyes staring at her, his voice as calm as ever.

“You’re speaking in riddles; I do not understand.”

“I think you do,” he whispered as he placed his hand upon her cheek, and before she could say anything, he bent down and kissed her.

When she processed what was going on, she pushed him away.

“What are you doing?” She shouted. “Why did you do that?”

He frowned at this, “I’m sorry. I’m usually good at reading people. I thought you liked me.”

Those blatant words of her feelings caused her to blush.

“W-what?” She sputtered. “What makes you think that?  After all, why are you kissing me anyway? You called off the wedding. You are going to go home. We no longer need to see each other…”

“Is that what you want?” He asked her.

At this point, Delilah noticed people passing them, watching them, then whispering to themselves. Without another word, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into her room, slamming the door behind them.

“I got what I wanted. I got my kingdom.”

“That is all that you want?”

“Of course. It is what I always wanted.”

She was lying; she knew that. Her chest was tightening up, and it was getting more difficult to breathe. But, she was afraid of speaking the truth. Why was he pushing her for answers when he was planning on leaving? Why was he so cruel?

She wanted him to leave her alone, she was trying to hold herself together, but the more he dug deeper – the more challenging it was getting for her to contain herself.

“Then why did you kiss me?”

That broke her. She was no longer able to hold back, and she began to cry. He tried to walk over to her, to put his arms around her, but she pushed him away.

“Why do you care?” She spat out. “You don’t want to get married anymore. You never liked me. You were using me like everyone else!”

“What are you talking about?” He said. “I never said that.”

“Yes, you did!”

“I just,” He stopped and took a deep breath, “will you calm down and listen to me for a second?”

She locked eyes with him.

“I said that not because I don’t have feelings for you – I said it because I do! I know how much it meant to you to rule the country without needing a husband – that doesn’t mean you can’t get married. I didn’t want us to do something that was forced. I wanted to be with you – because you wanted to be with me, not because of what you’re father said. Delilah, I do like you.”

She hadn’t realized she was holding her breath the entire time he spoke, but she felt a weight lift off her chest.

“You like me?” She whispered.

He smiled at her. “Duh, I’ve always liked you. Since that one day at the Ball.”

“You have?” She asked in a little voice, and he couldn’t help but laugh as she finally allowed him to come within reach of her, pressing his lips against her once again.

This time, she did not push him away.

“Now, why did you kiss me?” He asked her. She knew that she couldn’t hide her true feelings any longer. She was scared, but at the same time, him being around her brought her much comfort. He said that he liked her, and for the first time, she believed it.

She couldn’t contain the tears, though, and she cried as she spoke.

“Because I like you too.”

With that, they kissed again, falling onto the bed. Delilah couldn’t remember when she was this happy when she felt the walls she had built downfall all around her. She wanted to let Prince Henry into her life. She was nervous, but also excited about what was to come.

After all, she didn’t forget the fact he was wearing a diaper. The thought caused her to grow excited. It wasn’t the first time she had forced a potential partner to be put into humiliating situations so that they would leave her alone, but this was the first time that the thought of it got her excited.

She pressed her hands against his pants, pulling down his trousers to feel the diaper beneath her fingers, realizing it was wet.

She bit her lip hard to the point she thought she would draw blood.

She wanted him; she wanted him; she wanted him.

She pushed him down on the bed, getting on top of him, pressing herself against his wet diaper. She didn’t want to stop; she wasn’t sure exactly what she was doing or what she had planned – all she knew is that she wanted this.

• Like 2

Now this is different. Normally being diapered is a sign for immediate embarrassment or enjoyment, its different to see use it to gain a position of power and just accept it. I've read the first few chapters and loved it so far :)

So this is the last chapter! I've really enjoyed this story. It's a bit different then my usual style - but it's good to try new things! It wasn't as diaper focused as some of my other stories, but I think that's okay :) I will be posted (eventually) a bonus chapter (that will be a bit more diaper-focused). also the next 2 chapters of my newest story (more abdl related haha) is on my Patreon page! But I'll be posting it on here next Monday! :) https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Ten

At that moment, she had no thoughts or reasons for the past or even her future. Delilah's thoughts were solely focused on the moment with Prince Henry. Her thoughts were in the past when the person broke her heart she thought she was supposed to be with. She also wasn't thinking about the fact her father released her from her duty of marriage. She was now free to rule the country without having a husband. No, she was too focused on him at the moment.

Because right now, nothing else seemed to matter.

His warm breath again her cheek as she kissed his neck.

His heart was racing in his chest as she pressed down upon him, straddling on top. She was never one to be so aggressive, believe it or not. She always let the man take the lead, but something inside her broke free and was released into the wild.

"Wait," he said as she continued to work her way downward, letting her hands feel him all about.

"Why?" She asked him. "Do you not like this?"

"I-I do," he admitted, "It's just that…"

"Shut up," she said, pressing her lips against his.

He opened his mouth to speak once again but shut it. She got off of him, but only long enough to strip down to her bra and underwear, instructing him to get undressed as well, leaving him only in a diaper.

"Do you enjoy wearing this?" She asked him.

He blushed, unable to find any words to speak, but he nodded his head.

"I think you look adorable." She said as she bit her lip. "I always used it for humiliation purposes, to push people away….but now."

She pressed her fingers against his wet diaper even more, to the point she could feel his hard dick beneath it.

"Now, it is exciting."

She pressed her lips against him, pressing her body against his as he wrapped his arm around her, and she felt a chill run down her spine.

How come he was affecting her like this?

How come she wanted more? She wanted to continue to kiss him, to touch him, for him to touch her. She wanted to feel him, to know him.

"Stop," he said again, and this time, she obeyed.

"You don't want me?" She asked, and he shook his head.

"Of course I do," he told her, "but I don't want to rush into things…I want to do if…properly."

She pushed herself off of him; she felt like a fool. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"I'm an idiot; here I am throwing myself onto you and…." She felt the tears sting her eyes.

"Delilah," he whispered, "It's not that I don't….I mean, look at you! You're gorgeous! But, I don't want to ruin something…that could become something amazing."

"You're right," Delilah said, "I got a bit carried away."

Prince Henry kissed her on the cheek. "I do really like you. Perhaps tomorrow night, we can an actual date?"

"I would like that," Delilah admitted to him. Prince Henry grabbed her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze before he got up and got dressed. She watched him, not saying a word. She had a million thoughts going through her mind and wasn't sure if there were any words to say. She still felt like a little bit of a fool for coming onto him so strongly, but she felt reassured by his words when he said it was okay.

"Get some sleep," he said once he was fully dressed, bending down to kiss her on top of her head as he started to make his way to the door, "good night."

"Good night," she whispered back.

Once he was gone, she went to take a shower and get ready for bed – but had a hard time falling asleep – as she only thought about him pressed up against her.

"Come on, dear, we need to get you ready," Sylvia said as she was brushing Delilah's hair the following night.

"Oh, Sylvia, I'm nervous."

"It will be fine," Sylvia hummed.

"But, what if I screw it up again?"

"You're not going too," Sylvia said, "you're a great person; anyone would be lucky to be with you."

Delilah smiled at those reassuring words. She decided to wear a light blue dress this evening with her official date with Prince Henry. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of how tonight would plan out.

About half an hour later of getting dressed, she heard a knock on the door.

It was him.

She took her time opening the door, seeing him standing there, all dressed up in a dark navy suit. He looked so handsome.

"You look amazing," He said with a smile as he held out his arm to her, "are you ready?"

"Yes," she said as she linked her arm with his and followed him down the corridor.

She had no idea what exactly he was planning.

He soon brought her to a horse-drawn carriage, helping her inside the carriage carefully as the two snow-white horses prodded their feet impatiently.

"Wow," she said as they rode along the castle grounds, "where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," he told her.

It wasn't long before she figured out exactly where he was taking her. The village, the night when the rouges attacked, got stuck in a cavern because of the rain. They pulled up to the cavern that they stayed at, but it looked a bit different. A large blanket was laid upon the ground, with a small table and two chairs—a lantern sitting in the middle of the table to light up the cave.

"Oh, my," Delilah breathed out, her heart pounding in her chest. It was so simple, but yet so much at the same time.

"This was the place that you first let your guard down around me," he said as he helped her off the steps, "I want us to take our first steps at a relationship…here."

"It's amazing," she said, "no one has ever done anything like this before."

"Not everyone is me," he said with a wink.

He held out the chair for her, helping her slide into the table. He then left for a moment, walking back to the carriage to grab a large basket that held their food. Inside was some chicken, veggies, rice, and some cake for dessert.

"I hope you like it," Prince Henry said, "I'm not the best cook."

"You cooked this?!" Delilah asked in amazement.

"Yes," he answered.

"Oh wow," Delilah said, "that's amazing. I'll admit, I never cooked anything in my life."

"I'll teach you," he said with a smile as he plopped a piece of chicken in his mouth.

Delilah smiled as she took a bite, as well.

"This is delicious."

"Thank you," he said.

"What else do you know?" Delilah asked him. "Learning to cook isn't something a prince usually knows."

"I can do many things, a man of many talents," Prince Henry said with a laugh, "besides all the typical training a 'young prince' must know, and besides cooking, I'm also pretty good with a paintbrush."

"Oh, I would love to see some of your work," Delilah told him.

"Anytime," he said, "one day, we will have to go back to my hometown; it's quite beautiful there."

"I've never been away from Andverde," Delilah admitted, "but I would love to be able to explore the world."

"Let's do it then," Prince Henry told her, "the only ones stopping us…is well us."

"I can't," Delilah said with a laugh, "though it's a nice dream. I have a country to worry about."

"You're not the queen yet, Delilah," he told her, "your whole focus doesn't have to be on your kingdom. You can still live for yourself as well."

"But it's my duty," she told him, "I need to do what is best for them. I can't just run off and do whatever. My father wants – "

"Who cares what your father wants. What do you want?"

Delilah opened her mouth to speak but then shut it back. What did she want? She thought she got what she wanted when her father said she didn't have to get married to rule over the country – but then what? Was that all she wanted from her life?

"I can't just leave; I can't just run away like that…"

"You're not running away," Prince Henry told her, "you'll be gaining experience, you'll be seeing the world from a new perspective, I believe that it will help you grow – and therefore become an even better Queen."

"Perhaps you are right." She said with a smile.

They spent the next two hours sitting there talking, laughing, telling each other stories of their youth. Delilah couldn't remember when the last time she felt so free. The more they sat there and spoke, the more she felt herself falling for him.

His words about them traveling through weighed down upon her, and right as he was about to drop her off back at her room, she grabbed him by the shoulder and said.

"Let's do it; let's travel."

A month later, both of them were on the road, set to travel for a year – when Delilah came back, she would be coordinated as the new Queen of Andverde.

Delilah was nervous about traveling the world and really excited – mostly since she was with Prince Henry.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he entangled his fingers with hers, and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He kissed her gently on the lips. "Then, let's start our adventure."

• Like 2