LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Model's Diaper Journey (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

22k5

"That's right baby. Maybe someday when you're older we'll try it but for now you have diapees" Tanya told Rachel as she cleaned her up before untaping the diaper. She got the bath ready while cleaning her butt the best she could. Unknown to the agent the package of diapers she had ordered was delayed and wouldn't arrive until next week. Tanya helped Rachel into the bath while adding some bubble mix to keep her occupied.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel was happy that her mom told her she was a good girl.Once her mommy was done cleaning her she helped her into the bathtub. where there was a bubble bath waiting for her. Rachel couldn't remember the last time she had a bubble bath and she was excited. once inside she had a lot of fun playing with the bubbles.

Tanya let Rachel enjoy the bubbles as she got some soap and a washcloth and started to wash her. She giggled glad the model was able to entertain herself with even the simplest things. The bathtub was big enough two but her agent decided not to join the girl this time. Tanya soon got to Rachel's privates and had her separate her legs so she could make sure she wasn't missing any spots.

Rachel position herself so her mommy could get her all nice and clean as she continue to play with the bubbles. Not long after this though she started having weird thoughts again like why was she here and why was she allowing Tanya to do this to her. She shook her head a little and then remembered Tanya was her mama now and she was her baby.Rachel didn't like these thoughts they made her feel grown-up.

Tanya finished washing Rachel's body then began to do her hair. Like before she didn't realize the effects of the diapers were starting to wear off. She took her time using first shampoo then conditioner on the short girl's hair. Finally Tanya was done and drained the bath water while getting a towel ready.

by this point Rachel's little side was having a difficult time  telling herself she was a little baby again. As Tanya started drying her off she was barely holding on. An she was starting to get scared. "Mama! I'm having big girls thoughts again I don't like it!"she said this starting to cry the next thing she said was barely Audible as she started to cry"AM!Ammm!amaammmm ot a bag gril!"

"Ssh it's alright mama will fix everything" Tanya promised Rachel as she headed back to the nursery. She felt bad for the girl as she was obviously in some kind of pain. After unfolding the new diaper she put her down on it and applied the baby powder. Tanya taped the diaper up and waited for it to work and help calm Rachel down.

Rachel soon started to relax again and her tears started drying up once she was back in her nice bunny diapee. She was really happy all the big girl thoughts we're now gone.Rachel then looked over at Tanya and said "Thank you Mama.I feel much better now."

"That's good. Want to put on your dress and see if your present is here ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she pointed to the dress from her modelling gig. She was delighted to deal with the little girl side instead of the adult side as it could get old fast. Once the petite dwarf agreed she put her back in the dress and led her to the front door. When Tanya opened the front door she was surprised to find no trace of her package and checked her phone finally noticing the email.

once she was in her nice dress Rachel excitedly followed her mommy to the front door wondering what her present could possibly be. but when her mommy opened the door there was nothing there causing her to look around a little confused before saying "is my present not here yet mommy?"

"I'm sorry baby it looks like your present got delayed. Now we need to do some shopping" Tanya told Rachel while wondering if despite the diaper she would worry about other people seeing how she was dressed. She didn't have any shoes in the girl's size but didn't think it mattered for now. After closing the door she led her to the living room and turned on the tv. "Mommy is going to take a quick shower. Be a good girl and try not to make a mess" Tanya instructed Rachel before heading off to the bathroom.

Rachel set in front of the TV and watched it for a little bit before realizing she wanted her stuffed animal Turtle back and decided to go grab it from the bedroom where she seeing Oogway still on the bed she quickly grabbed him and carried him back over to the TV and snuggled with him on the couch.She wondered if her mommy would let her take him shopping with them.

Tanya took a quick shower before heading back to her room. She quickly picked out a causal outfit with a black bra and panties and a red dress. Once she was dressed and had done her hair she picked out a pair of high heels that gave her an extra three inches. Tanya then went to the living room where she saw Rachel watching tv while hugging her turtle and asked "Ready to go shopping baby ?"

Rachel excitedly bounced off the couch and rest over with her turtle "Yes mama!where are we going!?"she said in a happy voice all the while wondering if they were going to get more toys and baby stuff. there was so many toys she wanted to buy and she had just got a lot of money so maybe mommy would let her buy something.

"We got to get you a few different things but if you behave you can pick out some toys" Tanya explained to Rachel as she led her out to the car. She helped her into the booster seat while thinking of getting the small girl a carseat instead. While the model was still an adult her agent decided to have all her funds deposited into her accounts from now on leaving her with no money. Tanya began driving to a clothing store for adult babies which was sure to have most of the stuff she wanted for Rachel.

Rachel was excited about going out and exploring the world. An with the prospect of new toys she was so happy.she then realized something she wanted to get a few things at home her  Beanie Baby gobbles was alone and scared probably  wondering why she didn't come home last night. Rachel needed to rescue him" Mama! Mama! Can we please go to my apartment I need to pick up some things! Especially gobbles he's alone and scared!"

"Alright we can stop and get Gobbles but I expect you to be on your best behavior" Tanya told Rachel before turning around and heading to Rachel's house. She had no idea the girl still played with stuffed animals but just proved the modelling gig had been perfect for her. It might be a long time before the model saw her house again so it was best to get whatever she wanted. Any panties or adult clothes though would be put away for the indefinite future.

it didn't take long for them to reach her apartment and once inside Rachel rush to the bedroom to grab her Beanie Baby gobbles who was sitting next to her alarm clock on her nightstand."I'm sorry goggles I didn't mean to leave you here all by yourself last night"she said hugging the little stuffed turkey. that had been her companion since she was 7 years old. Besides gobbles she really didn't have any other toys in the house. she then remembered something under her bed well at least a kid's toy she thought as she started blushing.

Her bedroom was really the only room that had anything in it the rest of the house was pretty bare a TV a couch a kitchen with a mostly empty fridge. Rachel was a minimalist for the most part.

Tanya waited in the car giving Rachel some privacy to make sure she didn't feel rushed. She wondered what all the tiny girl would choose to bring with her besides her stuffed animal. So long as the model kept being a little angel her agent wouldn't be too hard on her. Tanya looked to see what Rachel had once she finally came out of the house.

Rachel came outside with a blanket that looked like it was wrapped around something and her longtime friend goggles.she hopes her mommy didn't ask what was inside the blanket "Okay Mama! I'm ready to go!"she said happily if somewhat nervous standing by the passenger side with the booster seat.

As if sensing Rachel was hiding something she helped her into the booster seat before asking "What's in the blanket honey ?" She had a feeling it was some adult toy the woman was trying to hide from her to use later. If it was for adults the toy would be put away out of her reach for a while. Tanya waited to see if Rachel would tell her as she got back in the driver's seat but didn't start driving.

Rachel blushed a little before saying "It's my magic wand." she said honestly it was called that."I use it to help relax my leg muscles after I exercise."which again was not a lie but she wasn't telling the full truth either. She smiled nervously back at her mommy.Hoping she wouldn't ask any more questions.

Tanya wasn't pleased with Rachel's answer but would deal with it when they returned home. She began driving to the first store on her list ready to do some shopping. As long as the tiny model behaved she would probably be allowed to get more toys appropriate for her new age. If Rachel did make trouble for Tanya though she would quickly find herself over the woman's knee getting a spanking.

Rachel could tell her mommy was upset at the answer she was give at the very least and was terrified her mommy was going to get angry with her. after several minutes of awkwardly fidgeting. she decided to be honest"Ma...Mama it's a big girl toy.I'm sorry I lied....."she said nervously hoping her mommy would forgive her.

"I know what it is. We'll talk about it when we get home" Tanya told Rachel as she pulled into a store parking lot. She hoped they had some good adult diapers in the store to fit the young lady. It was very unlikely the kind of diapers from the modelling gig would be in stores yet. Tanya planned to get enough diapers to last Rachel for two weeks and went to help her out of the car.