LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Model's Diaper Journey (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

22k5

Rachel was still nervous but she was excited to go shopping. Once they stopped in front of the store. She waited patiently it yet excitedly for her mom to get out of the car and help her out of the car. when she was out she held on to her mom's arm and looked up at her "what are we going to get here Mommy?!"she said in a curious yet excited voice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're getting you some diapers, clothes, a few other supplies, and if you behave a few toys" Tanya told Rachel as she led her into the store. She looked over at the shopping carts debating whether or not to put the model in one before deciding against it. Her agent did however take one to put the supplies in it. "Make sure to hold onto the cart so you don't get lost" Tanya warned Rachel as she began looking around the store trying to figure out which department to go to first.

once they were inside of the store Rachel held onto the cart like her mommy told her to. Though she was fighting the urge to run off and look around. she was super excited to get new clothes that showed off her cute diapee .same time though she wouldn't mind having more toys and comfy  diapees. anyone could plainly see she was super excited.

Tanya decided to pick out some more diapers just in case Rachel needed a change before the shopping trip was over. She was glad to see the girl following her orders as she pushed the cart to the selection of diapers. While it was her choice the agent would consider any options the young model wanted as long as they could fit her. "Now if you see some diapees you might like let mommy know" Tanya spoke down to Rachel as she began looking at all the different options.

Rachel's eyes went wide there were so many different types and designs. though she was really interested in more animal themed ones she didn't mind the building block ones either. she couldn't decide so she grabbed a 5 cases and walked back over to her mommy  having trouble holding onto them all. the common theme between all of them where they were all quite thick and had cute little animals on them. "what do you think Mama! I like these the most!"

Tanya looked over at the packs of diapers Rachel had picked noticing they all featured some baby animals designs and politely suggested "Why don't you pick out two you really like and we'll look for some other diapers with different designs ?" She wanted to get a wide variety of different diapers instead of just ones with similar designs. Upon spotting some diapers with a baby show on them the agent showed them to her regressed client. If Rachel pushed her Tanya would definitely put her foot down on certain issues throughout the day.

Rachel Pursed her lips together in a little bit of annoyance and sad before looking at the different diapers. As she was trying to make up her mind her mommy showed her some other diapers with baby  on them she gave her a confused look Having never seen this TV show "why is there a bunch of weird cartoon characters on it? Diapees are supposed to be cute!" she wasn't trying to be a brat she just didn't understand it an she possibly just didn't like the design. 

she then turned her attention back to three cases and pointed at them there was one with safari animals there was another with Barnyard animals and there was one more with Dinosaurs "I can't decide mama so which two do you think would look better no me?" she said frustrated folding your arms and looking at three cases.  It was kind of adorable how much thought she was putting into this.

Tanya looked at the remaining three packs of diapers Rachel had picked out and checked the price before telling her "Fine we can get all three. As for the designs they are from a tv show" She helped put the four packs into the cart then headed further down the aisle to diapers for nighttime or heavy wetters. Upon finding a pack with letters and numbers she quickly put them in the cart as well. "Ready to go see what outfits we can find in your size ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she got some baby powder, wipes, lotion, and diaper rash cream.

Rachel was having difficulty controlling herself she was super excited that her mommy let her choose three and then when her mama said we were going to go look at clothes she almost ran off to the area but turned around quickly and ran back to her "Sorry Mama I'm just super duper excited." she said trying to calm herself down a little.  she just couldn't hold it in though she was going to be Mama's little girl soon and have a bunch of cute clothes and diapees.

"Remember this is a big store and I don't want you getting lost. I'm letting you walk like a big girl though I can just as easily put you in the cart" Tanya reminded Rachel as she almost began to run off. She could tell the woman was excited so began picking up the pace a bit more. Soon enough they came to the clothes section and began looking for outfits in the small model's size. Tanya let Rachel have a bit more freedom but kept a close eye on her just in case.

Rachel and her mommy made their way to the clothing area. Rachel couldn't decide at all they were so many cute outfits she was overwhelmed and latched onto her mama she looked up at her and said "Mommy I need your help. I can't decide what do you think would look best on me?"  Even before her regression she relied on Tanya to help her choose modeling gigs that would be good that meant  the clothing they were asking her to wear to.

Tanya suppressed a little chuckle as Rachel asked for help picking out her clothes like a toddler willing to wear whatever was picked out for her. She was looking at a few onesies and pulled down a few with designs from all different types of kid shows. Upon spotting a white one with the words Mommy's Little Angel in shining gold letters and a halo on top she showed it to the regressed model. "Let's see if this one fits you" Tanya suggested as she went to undress Rachel in the store in front of a bunch of strangers.

Rachel helped her mom get her undressed as she was super excited to try on new clothes. Rachel love clothes which was why she went into modeling. even though she was regressing that would probably not change. once out of her clothes she raised her hands up so her mommy could slide the onesie over her arms and onto her body. she was smiling brightly up at her mommy completely trusting her with everything.

Tanya gave Rachel a big smile as she had no problems stripping her down to just her diaper in the store. She put the girl's head and arms through the onesie before buttoning up the crotch area. It fit the adorable model perfectly though with enough room for a thicker diaper if needed. "There we go. Do you like it ?" Tanya asked Rachel eager to hear her thoughts on how well it fit her. 

Rachel really loved it she couldn't help but squeal with Glee "I love it Mommy!" she said before hugging her. she was so happy that she was crying. As she looked back up at her mommy after burying her head into her chest for a little bit. "Mama can we get more new clothes?!?!"she said in an excited voice.

• 3 weeks later...

"Of course we can. That's what we're here for silly girl" Tanya told Rachel as she returned the hug. She didn't take the onesie off her yet just let her wear it as they looked at more clothes. In no time the model's manager had found her cute dresses, pajamas, matching shirt and shorts, along with jeans and skirts. Given how much the girl loved dressing she decided to have her try on at least one of each type of clothing. "Ok Rachel mommy wants you to try on some different clothes so can we get your onesie off ?" Tanya asked Rachel hoping she wasn't too attached to it already to remove it.

Rachel did like the onesie but was really excited to try on the new clothes. so she was more anxious to get it off and try other stuff on. raising her arms up in the air and said "Hurry Mama!"  She started jumping up and down a little bit so excited about getting to try on so many new clothes. making it more difficult for Tanya to remove the onesie.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright just hold still for a minute" Tanya told Rachel as she tried to get the onesie off her. She knew it wasn't the model's fault but her squirming made it very hard to get it off without ripping or tearing. After a few tries she placed her hands on the girl's shoulders trying to hold her still for a few seconds. Tanya would never be able to let Rachel try on the different outfits if she didn't calm down.

Rachel calm down a little bit after her mommy tried holding her still for a bit. Anyone with eyes could clearly tell she still wanted to jump up and down but she had taken the hint. "Mommy please hurry I want to try on more clothes." is all Rachael could think of to say.

• 1 month later...

"Ok baby just let me get you out of these first" Tanya told Rachel once she had finally calmed down and began to undress her. She found it much easier now and let her examine each new outfit as they went through the clothes. It seemed most of the clothes were cute and a good fit for the model and she liked them. Finally Tanya came to the last outfit, a pink frilly dress and began to dress Rachel up in it.

Rachel was loving it she loved every outfit An now she was being changed into a pink frilly dress. she really liked it also  it showed off her diaper. her mommy / agent was the best!  Rachel then said "mama i think i like this one au lot!"