LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had an interesting experience Yesturday Monday 8 /31

When I got up in the morning for the day as soon as I woke up I felt I had to pee.  Well the good thing was I was wearing a diaper.  As soon as I sat up well it all flew out well not as I sat I was like getting ready to sit up and it started to come out.  So I quickly sat up so I did not leak all over the couch.

It was an interesting feeling.

I sometimes have a block when I'm lying in bed, which is why I don't typically wet when I sleep.  I'm usually awake and conscious when I do wet the diaper.

But as soon as I stand up- I begin to pee.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, spark said:

I sometimes have a block when I'm lying in bed, which is why I don't typically wet when I sleep.  I'm usually awake and conscious when I do wet the diaper.

But as soon as I stand up- I begin to pee.

When I growing up I used to wet the bed.  Though now I got a iron bladder so not sure if I can do it while sleeping

Interesting, when I pee in the bath lying down, shortly after I stand up a little more comes out, I have a nappy on at this point though, if I stand in the bath and pee, I don't get this happening,,,

Totally understand that this happens to me also, I wake up my diaper is wet, but so as I stand up I’ll wet more, it seems second nature to do so too, in fact most times when I’ve been sitting for a long time, a little bit of wee comes out and again if laying down, I always say to myself “thank goodness for my diaper” in my head.
On another note, I find it quicker and easier to put on my night diaper while standing up and just lean against my bedroom wall to help fasten my diaper.
Anybody else do same/similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

On another note, I find it quicker and easier to put on my night diaper while standing up and just lean against my bedroom wall to help fasten my diaper.
Anybody else do same/similar?

I lean against the dresser.  I do not have the luxury to do it laying down.

19 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When I growing up I used to wet the bed.  Though now I got a iron bladder so not sure if I can do it while sleeping

I didn't wet the bed after I was five.  I was relatively slow at catching on, but by my fifth birthday I didn't have accidents day or night.

In my case- I'm a fairly light sleeper and wake up throughout the night.    Sometimes it's difficult for me to reach REM sleep, and even when I do- I typically wake up at least once an hour throughout the night.   I typically do wet the diaper in one of those 'wake' cycles.   I just think 'I'm going to pee" and a few squirts into my diaper.   If I don't do that- my bladder gets pretty full and the only way I can relieve the pressure is to get up and use the horrible P-thing.

Before I started sleeping in diapers, I had to get up to use the bathroom.  Sometimes multiple times over night.     I don't think about using the bathroom when I'm diapered- so I don't have to use it until the morning.   I get the same thing at movie theaters, when I watch a game, or when I fly.   If my access to the potty is restricted- I start to think about having to use the bathroom.  If I'm diapered- I don't and don't have to pee very much.

8 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

I also put my diaper on standing against the bedroom wall.

I've always lied down to change a diaper.  In part because it simulates a diaper change that I dream of.  Even though it's me placing the diaper underneath, I can imagine it's somebody else.   But I also don't like the fit I get when I do change when standing.   I do that in an airport, and I never feel like my diaper is high enough on my waist.

3 hours ago, spark said:

I didn't wet the bed after I was five.  I was relatively slow at catching on, but by my fifth birthday I didn't have accidents day or night.

In my case- I'm a fairly light sleeper and wake up throughout the night.    Sometimes it's difficult for me to reach REM sleep, and even when I do- I typically wake up at least once an hour throughout the night.   I typically do wet the diaper in one of those 'wake' cycles.   I just think 'I'm going to pee" and a few squirts into my diaper.   If I don't do that- my bladder gets pretty full and the only way I can relieve the pressure is to get up and use the horrible P-thing.

Before I started sleeping in diapers, I had to get up to use the bathroom.  Sometimes multiple times over night.     I don't think about using the bathroom when I'm diapered- so I don't have to use it until the morning.   I get the same thing at movie theaters, when I watch a game, or when I fly.   If my access to the potty is restricted- I start to think about having to use the bathroom.  If I'm diapered- I don't and don't have to pee very much.

I believe I am afraid right now to use the diaper while sleeping as if it leaks I will get into a lot of trouble as I sleep on the couch.  And my stepdad will find out and that will not be a good day for me.

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I believe I am afraid right now to use the diaper while sleeping as if it leaks I will get into a lot of trouble as I sleep on the couch.  And my stepdad will find out and that will not be a good day for me.

You have a SO.  I don't even have a cat that would mad if I leaked.   I would say dog, but dogs wouldn't care.  Cat's would.

1 hour ago, spark said:

You have a SO.  I don't even have a cat that would mad if I leaked.   I would say dog, but dogs wouldn't care.  Cat's would.

I am lost when you mentioned Cat and Dog.  Which I have both.  Though Cat lives outside the dog she comes inside.

20 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am lost when you mentioned Cat and Dog.  Which I have both.  Though Cat lives outside the dog she comes inside.

I sleep alone- not even a cat.  

If I did sleep with a cat- they would complain if I leak. A dog wouldn't complain.

10 minutes ago, spark said:

I sleep alone- not even a cat.  

If I did sleep with a cat- they would complain if I leak. A dog wouldn't complain.

Lol I am sure they would complain if it was a poopie diaper.  LOL I know when the dog sleeps with my stepdad and he lets one loose the dog gets running.  Or she groules haha