LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too much formula makes a mess

How my wife and I found out too much formula makes for a big mess. My wife and I like to play baby games (with me as the baby), but one of the rules she has is she will not change a messy diaper, wetting is expected but that is where she draws the line on changing me. This is what happen back in early March...

When lock-down first started and we were home all day during the week I found myself diapered almost every day, all day. Our little games suddenly went into overdrive. Prior to that we would play maybe once or twice a month.  Anyway we really started to get into the game and one day she gave me a bottle of formula when I got up, then another mid morning, one with lunch (she mixed that one with rice cereal) a fourth bottle later that day when I was told to nap in the playpen. I was in my third Pampers by the time I settled down for a nap. Now afternoon napping is not uncommon for me, but wearing Pampers and napping in the playpen was. Anyway I had been sleeping for maybe an hour when I was woken with a grumbling stomach. I felt pains and called for my wife to let me go to the potty. Another one of the rules of our games is I cannot take off my own diaper. By the time she she got to me I was up on my knees in the playpen and then it happen, the four bottles of formula had taken it's toll on me. And for the first time I found myself in a messy diaper. From the look on my wife's face she knew I had just messed myself. I was frozen, kneeling in the playpen with my arms resting on the rail. I was terrified to move, the Pampers was holding the mess so far and I was worried if I moved it may leak. My wife came over, bent down in front of me and placed my binkie in my mouth. With a smile she said "I guess that was too much formula". Then she helped my get out of the playpen and upstairs to the bathroom to get cleaned up. True to her word she didn't help me get cleaned up. She just handed me a small trash bag for the diaper and left me alone. After my shower I was diapered again and spent the rest of the evening wondering if it was going to happen again. Shortly after dinner I had wet again, so before bed I was changed into an Easy-up so I can use the potty if I need to. Good thing too, because I did need to and it was still very messy. The next morning I was back in my big boy clothes, but it was anther 24 hours before things got back to normal. My wife did tell me she was sorry, lesson learned, go sparingly with the formula. So now I never have more than 16 ounces in 24 hours just to be safe.

• Like 2
On 9/1/2020 at 8:14 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

How my wife and I found out too much formula makes for a big mess. My wife and I like to play baby games (with me as the baby), but one of the rules she has is she will not change a messy diaper, wetting is expected but that is where she draws the line on changing me. This is what happen back in early March...

When lock-down first started and we were home all day during the week I found myself diapered almost every day, all day. Our little games suddenly went into overdrive. Prior to that we would play maybe once or twice a month.  Anyway we really started to get into the game and one day she gave me a bottle of formula when I got up, then another mid morning, one with lunch (she mixed that one with rice cereal) a fourth bottle later that day when I was told to nap in the playpen. I was in my third Pampers by the time I settled down for a nap. Now afternoon napping is not uncommon for me, but wearing Pampers and napping in the playpen was. Anyway I had been sleeping for maybe an hour when I was woken with a grumbling stomach. I felt pains and called for my wife to let me go to the potty. Another one of the rules of our games is I cannot take off my own diaper. By the time she she got to me I was up on my knees in the playpen and then it happen, the four bottles of formula had taken it's toll on me. And for the first time I found myself in a messy diaper. From the look on my wife's face she knew I had just messed myself. I was frozen, kneeling in the playpen with my arms resting on the rail. I was terrified to move, the Pampers was holding the mess so far and I was worried if I moved it may leak. My wife came over, bent down in front of me and placed my binkie in my mouth. With a smile she said "I guess that was too much formula". Then she helped my get out of the playpen and upstairs to the bathroom to get cleaned up. True to her word she didn't help me get cleaned up. She just handed me a small trash bag for the diaper and left me alone. After my shower I was diapered again and spent the rest of the evening wondering if it was going to happen again. Shortly after dinner I had wet again, so before bed I was changed into an Easy-up so I can use the potty if I need to. Good thing too, because I did need to and it was still very messy. The next morning I was back in my big boy clothes, but it was anther 24 hours before things got back to normal. My wife did tell me she was sorry, lesson learned, go sparingly with the formula. So now I never have more than 16 ounces in 24 hours just to be safe.

If only you were an actual baby so that you could enjoy the satisfaction of your wife changing your messy diaper.??? I guess that's what dreaming is for!?

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the mess it made, how did the formula taste?  I have tried one a long time ago as an adult and didn't much care for it so I was wondering how you liked it and what brand you had.

It's nice that you and your wife have found a way to have some fun while cooped up at home.  Wish I could say the same but I still have a kiddo in the house and a Husband who doesn't play diaper games.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Jilly Poo said:

Besides the mess it made, how did the formula taste?  I have tried one a long time ago as an adult and didn't much care for it so I was wondering how you liked it and what brand you had.

As to the taste, some say it's an acquired taste, I can say it's not sweet, but also not bitter If that makes sense? I've only had Similac and Enfimil, mostly it's Similac. When my wife and I first started playing baby games she surprised me with the formula without telling me. She put a little honey in it not telling me it was Baby formula. After a several bottles (over a few weeks) I found out what she was giving me. By then I was enjoying it better than regular milk, one time I had fixed my own bottle not knowing she was adding the honey and actually liked it better. I've been enjoying it for a few years now. 

Formula is rather expensive, if you would like to try it I suggest single serve premixed. We don't pay for my formula, the logistics company my wife works for handles baby formula among thousands of other items. Baby formula is heavily regulated and if a unit (pallet) is damaged in any way it cannot be sold. The company encourages the employees to take it and use it or donate to those in need as they cannot legally donate it. It is a win-win for us as I get formula and our local charities get it too.

If you do try formula please let me know what you think...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

As to the taste, some say it's an acquired taste, I can say it's not sweet, but also not bitter If that makes sense? I've only had Similac and Enfimil, mostly it's Similac. When my wife and I first started playing baby games she surprised me with the formula without telling me. She put a little honey in it not telling me it was Baby formula. After a several bottles (over a few weeks) I found out what she was giving me. By then I was enjoying it better than regular milk, one time I had fixed my own bottle not knowing she was adding the honey and actually liked it better. I've been enjoying it for a few years now. 

Formula is rather expensive, if you would like to try it I suggest single serve premixed. We don't pay for my formula, the logistics company my wife works for handles baby formula among thousands of other items. Baby formula is heavily regulated and if a unit (pallet) is damaged in any way it cannot be sold. The company encourages the employees to take it and use it or donate to those in need as they cannot legally donate it. It is a win-win for us as I get formula and our local charities get it too.

If you do try formula please let me know what you think...

I have had formula in the past. I didn't really care for it, but I drank it. We still have the similac in the cupboard. I never thought of adding honey. I will have to let my wife know, and maybe try it again with honey. 

On 9/18/2020 at 5:50 AM, Luvs24 said:

I have had formula in the past. I didn't really care for it, but I drank it. We still have the similac in the cupboard. I never thought of adding honey. I will have to let my wife know, and maybe try it again with honey. 

Definitely let me know how it goes...

On 9/17/2020 at 8:01 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

If you do try formula please let me know what you 

After my morning diaper change my wife fixed me a bottle with the similac formula, and she added some honey. She bottle fed me on the couch. I have to say it did taste alot better than before. It was a little bitter to me, but not to sweet. I did finish the 8 oz bottle, and then I had some rice cereal with a juice bottle. 

On 9/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Luvs24 said:

After my morning diaper change my wife fixed me a bottle with the similac formula, and she added some honey. She bottle fed me on the couch. I have to say it did taste alot better than before. It was a little bitter to me, but not to sweet. I did finish the 8 oz bottle, and then I had some rice cereal with a juice bottle. 

Before you know it, you will be looking forward to formula instead of milk. Ask your wife to mix the rice cereal with the formula, that has become a real favorite of mine. A teaspoon of Gerber Rice Cereal for every ounce of formula. Depending on the nipple you use, you may have to modify it. I use cheap baby bottles from Walmart with a basic nipple so my wife just made a small "x" in one so I can have the cereal. Apparently she had done this with our children years ago...

On 9/21/2020 at 7:46 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

Before you know it, you will be looking forward to formula instead of milk. Ask your wife to mix the rice cereal with the formula, that has become a real favorite of mine. A teaspoon of Gerber Rice Cereal for every ounce of formula. Depending on the nipple you use, you may have to modify it. I use cheap baby bottles from Walmart with a basic nipple so my wife just made a small "x" in one so I can have the cereal. Apparently she had done this with our children years ago...

I will have to have fix it that way sometime. I use the playtex bottles with the drop in liners. 

• Like 1