LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Signs you are about to pee

I know that depending on how wet my diaper is, I have different signs that I will pee or have already peed. For example, if the diaper is dry, I will feel the urge to pee and I will feel the pee leave my body and soak into the diaper. When the diaper is soaked, I will feel pressure in my abdomen and then feel the pressure in the abdomen go away. I don't feel the pee at all. 

How do you all know that you need to pee or that you are peeing in your diaper? 

You turn 53. After that, you are ALWAYS on the verge of peeing

• Like 5

I get very little waning now and sometimes none at all. I just feel my nappy getting warm and wet. Sometimes I get the urge to pee but I cannot control it so just wet my nappy. At night my bladder just empties freely with now feeling at all.

• Like 2

After my accident during the daytime I use to be able to wear the goodnite pull-ups to manage daytime accidents. Since March my accidents got worse during the daytime to where I was wetting thru my pull-ups, and having no warning i needed to pee. During the night I never wake up, but the next morning my diaper is always wet, or sometimes soaked. I have messed in my sleep but not often. My wife and I decided that I would be in diapers during the daytime also. I have been 24/7 since March, and I love it.

You have just been changed and have been dry for only a minute and a half

An interesting question, as I don't find it that easy to answer it - the first part anyway.  Usually I think I get a bit of warning I might be about to wet, but I couldn't put my finger on exactly what that feeling is.  Whatever it is, it's only just noticeable.  Then sometimes nothing happens, and sometimes I start wetting a few seconds later.  Sometimes I get no warning at all these days, in fact that's happened twice already this morning.  The first time was in bed in the early hours while I was suckling on Mummy, and I started wetting without any warning.  That surprised me, but it was a lovely thing to happen to me.  The second was more typical, when I was making mugs of tea, and pouring water from the kettle.  Again, I just wet without warning, but this happens quite often - it's the running water.

I nearly always know when I've started wetting, although I can't always tell whether I've stopped or not.

Sometimes I feel it and just let it happen, other times I just happens, again other times I get the urge, try to get to a toilet but end up wetting anyway, I just don’t know what is going to happen, yes I can make it to the toilet, never first thing in the morning though, “I’m wearing a diaper so I’d better not waits it”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, Andrew54 said:

never first thing in the morning though, “I’m wearing a diaper so I’d better not waits it”

I never have that problem. I am a cloth diaper girl. Can take it off and re-use it later if it is not wet. But I have probably been in it for 12 hours so guess what. If you have to wet a diaper just so you do not "waste it", that is pretty bad. I remember mothers complaining about false alarms, where the kdi says it needs to potty and nothing happens and the mother has a cow because the kid made here "waste a diaper". Then, 7 minutes later, the kid really has to go potty. Not this little girl

On 9/1/2020 at 10:19 AM, stevewet said:

I get very little waning now and sometimes none at all. I just feel my nappy getting warm and wet. Sometimes I get the urge to pee but I cannot control it so just wet my nappy. At night my bladder just empties freely with now feeling at all.

That''s exactly the same for me

18 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

About an hour after drinking coffeeeeee.

After washing dishes in hot water.

Stooping down then standing up, getting into my car ( which is on a hill).

If I stand up or sit down too quickly I become aware of some poo being released these days.

7 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Oh no! Not the Tinkle!

You should complain. I am part fairy, so it makes itself known to me as a bell: a "tinklebell"

• Like 1

I feel it in my bladder like when I would have to use the bathroom. 

As for my diaper, I feel it wet and squishy and I can feel the pee traveling in my diaper and the diaper soaking it up away from my skin and I can feel there the pee is going to when it hits the dry spots. If the diaper is already wet, the pee will find a dry spot to soak into and I can feel it traveling up the front or back of my diaper. It's a good feeling and this is what I love about wearing them. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The best description is in the beginning of this song

I am not incontinent which means I wear diapers for comfort and pleasure. The feeling I am about to wet is the normal urgency signal from my bladder to my brain and then I just relax and wet my diaper.  I can wet so naturally now that during a conversation no one will know  that I am wetting my diaper.  Since I have been doing this for years now, I am finding that I am having more smaller wettings at the first neurological signal that there is only mild discomfort.  That is fine by me because smaller wettings minimize leaking from a full void and I can enjoy the feeling of a wet and swelled diaper sometimes for as long as 8 hours before I change.  It is also very convenient at work and while I enjoy my work, wetting my diaper makes my day even better.