LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistake of a bet(private)

Gavin

Susan smiles"little sis im sorry but no you must sit in the carseat for now until your a little older mom's rule not mine but its for your safety?"she said smilingcl genlty buckling her up but doesn't bother trying to show her how to use the buckle and goes to get in the front seat. She buckles herself in and asks"so what ice cream do you want?"

Jessie began building a castle with the blocks while deciding tomorrow she would go home and stay there until Susan agreed not to diaper her anymore. She was determined not to honor the bet after her best friend had humiliated her so badly.

"No fair ! Me big girl !" Carla whined thinking she was big enough to sit in the booster seat. She pouted as she was buckled into the carseat the straps being a bit too snug for her liking. Upon being asked what flavor ice cream she wanted the toddler quickly forgot about the booster seat. "Chocolate" Carla told Susan while pointing to a pic of the ice cream.

She pulls up to the ice cream shop and smiles"ok sis ill get you some chocolate and me vanilla?"she says getting the ice cream for them and gets her sisters in a cup. She comes out and hands it to her sister"be careful sis or do you want me to feed it to you?"

Jessie soon became hungry and went to the fridge to see what Susan had left in there. She hoped it wouldn't all be bottles and baby food as she wanted some adult food.

"Me do it !" Carla told Susan as she reached for the ice cream. She had forgotten to say thank you but wanted the ice cream now. It would be a miracle if the toddler could eat without making a mess so it might be better to wait until they were home. Carla could see Susan's ice cream was bigger than hers but didn't care at the moment.

There was a few juice boxes with a few cups of sliced peaches but no baby food at the moment as their is also bottles of milk in their but its cold not warm at the moment. 

Susan smiles and turned the air on and ate her ice cream smiling and lets her sister eat hers making sure she won't make to much of a mess before they leave to go back home.

Jessie took two juice boxes and a cup of sliced peaches before going over to a kid table. She sat down and began eating while wondering when her friend would return.

Despite Carla's best efforts a good deal of her ice cream ended up on her clothes rather than in her mouth. She didn't seem to mind though or realize that her carseat was now becoming very sticky. Her clothes and the carseat would need to be cleaned before the stains set in. Carla glanced over at Susan to see if she had any ice cream left hoping to get some of hers now.

Susan smiles pulling out the baby wipes from the glove compartment and cleans the mess up quickly and finishes soon after"well all done?"she says finishing her own and says"ok lil sis lets go home?". She says buckling herself up and starting the car taking the long way home listening to music and smiles

Once Jessie finished the snack she went back over and began working on the castle again. She would have preferred to go home and get out of the diaper hugging her butt though there was no way out until the door was unlocked.

Carla let Susan clean her while noticing all her ice cream was gone as well. She looked over at the booster seat wishing her big sister would stop being so mean and let her ride in it. By now a few of her friends from daycare had gotten to start riding in a booster seat and she wanted to be like them. Carla would certainly cheer up upon seeing Jessie in a diaper just like her.

Susan smiles and pulls up to her friends house" ill be right back?"she says putting the car in park and unbuckles and goes up to the door and knocks. Susan then smiles as her friend opens the door"hi hannah do you have that doll house we talked about?"

Jessie was halfway through the castle when she began to wonder what time it was. She looked around the playroom hoping to spot a clock to give her an idea of how long it had been.

Carla pouted as Susan left her in the car and went to go talk to Hannah. She couldn't hear what they were saying and was growing bored very quickly.

Hannah just lets her in they don't really talk much as hannah is working from home and is finishing a document for her boss that she had been working on as susan grabbed the pink wooden doll house with a brown roof and little dolls inside it only has two floors as she thanked her and left. She put it in the trunk and got back in sighing feeling tired and buckles up and drives back to the house 

Jessie didn't find a clock so went back to building her castle. She didn't even hear her friend's car pulling into the driveway.

From her carseat Carla couldn't see what Hannah had given Susan but hoped it was something for her. She began squirming around once they got home eager to get out of the carseat.

Susan sighs picking up her sister and setting her on the couch covering her up and smiling"sleep here for now sis ill be back?". She then proceeded to go outside to get the dollhouse smiling and brought it down to the playroom

Carla pouted as Susan took her inside and instructed her to take a nap. She didn't want to but knew better than to disobey her big sister so closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Jessie continued building the castle unaware Susan was finally back. She had almost forgotten that her best friend had diapered her and locked her in the playroom.

Susan checked a camera her mom had installed in the playroom so she could watch when their was other little kids over to make sure they behaved. She smiles sighing taking her sister to her bed and tucking her in and smiles watching the camera as she lays down on the couch watching her enjoy the castle.

Jessie finally finished the castle then looked up at the door wondering when Susan would finally return. She was starting to get worried that she might have been forgotten alone in the playroom. If the small girl had been able to she would have left the house and her friend. Jessie hoped Susan would leave her alone tomorrow as she planned to go to a new zoo.

Susan smiled and closed the camera knowing theirs blankets and stuff down their but shrugs getting up planning on at least play for 30 more minutes before going down to get her to take to bed at least hoping she'd bot fight due to being tired.

Jessie didn't even try to play with the castle as she was very afraid Susan had forgotten her. As much as she hated being babied the small girl dreaded being locked up and forgotten about. She tried again to open the door but it simply refused to budge. Jessie began pounding on the door hoping it would give way or someone would hear her and finally let her out.

Susan smiles and comes and unlocks the door"hi sweetie sorry i took so long i see you had fun of your own?"she smiles slightly and sits down crossing her legs"you want a hug you seem a little bit nervous down here

Jessie was so surprised and happy to see Susan again she wound up peeing in her diaper. She didn't notice it though and went over and gave her friend a big hug. The small girl was still crying a little and shaking in fear as she refused to end the hug. Jessie was hanging onto Susan with all her strength not wanting to let her go.

Susan smiles and gladly lets her hug her"so ready to go to sleep dear after a bath and some dinner?"she says smiling down at her seeing the wet diaper feeling the warmth coming off of it but mostly the smell."sorry i was gone for so long today dear

Jessie gave Susan a little nod but held onto her. She was still shaken up and was willing to let herself be carried around at least until she calmed down. If her best friend was lucky after the bath she wouldn't be as clingy. Jessie's anger at Susan had been forgotten for now as she waited for some dinner and a nice warm bath.

Susan smiles and carries her and sets her on the counter"how does mac and cheese with mini cut up hot dogs in it hmm?"she says smiling pulling out the things to make the meal for jessie."sorry i didn't turn the lights on before i left

Jessie began whining the second Susan put her down wanting to be close to her and held by her. She tried to hug her again still very shaken up over being locked in a room alone for so long. Even though the small girl was hungry she wanted to be held for a while as well. Jessie didn't care that she was acting like a clingy toddler only that Susan continued to hold her.

Susan was confused but smiles thinking this was better than she could've imagined and she picked her up"wanna ride on my back while i cook dear?"she said smiling looking at her as shr cuddles her"wow i never expected you to be this clingy