LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Roxanne didn't seem so sure about that. The house looked massive to her but that wasn't surprising giving that she was use to her one bedroom apartment. The tax in the city was stupid and for the most part she tended to put everything she had away into a savings account of some kind.

Roxie was able to get a better view being carried and noted the formal dining room which had been one of the department's targets to put a wire in but it had always been a impossible task.

Instantly she could smell Miglietti's cooking and almost as quickly her tummy started to growl in hunger. The smaller family style space felt cozy and warm. It seemed bizarre to her in a way having never been in such a space before.

Sitting on Gianna's lap Roxie nodded at the question and opened her mouth to take a bite out of bite size piece of bread. It was so good! As she bit in some of oil dripped down her chin. It probably took Roxie less than a few seconds to finish eating the bite size bread.

Gia smiled, and kept feeding the adult baby little bites, alternating with pieces to her own mouth.  She let the baby’s chin stay dripping with oil onto her bib, as it wasn’t worth cleaning off a baby’s chin until the meal was all done!  She held her baby in her lap, feeling Roxanne settle in with a big crinkle and a little squish from the woman’s wet and getting wetter diaper.  

Mama Miglietti came in a few minutes later with the meal, a big bowl of pasta and a few plates of chicken piccata, one suspiciously small and already cut up into bite size pieces.  “Mangia, my darlings!  My princessa and my littlest bambina!” She said, sitting a plate in front of each of them and serving some pasta to each plate.  

Roxanne could hardly believe how good the food was! Nor did she hardly care about the mess she was making at all or how much oil had spilled onto her bib. Roxanne relaxed into Gianna. The back of her head leaning against Gianna's chest.

Miglietti words caused Roxanne to blush. There were probably others in two family who were more little than her, right?

Roxanne moved a little to pick up a bit of the bite sized chicken piece only to drop it on the table. It was a bit hot. Roxie sucked on her finger tips a little to cool them down having been caught off guard.

Gia smiled at the baby grab at her chicken with her fingers and how cute she looked sucking on them.  “Aww sweetheart, that’s why you let mama feed you!” she said with a loving pat to Roxannes stomach.  She took hold of a fork and lovingly blew on the piece of chicken to cool it down, before holding it up to little Roxies mouth.  “Just like this my little one.”

Roxanne blushed and nodded, "I-I can feed myself." she squeaked. Why did it take her so long to say that? Why hadn't she said that the moment Miglietti had started to feed her?

Shyly she ate the chicken piece, "Thank you Mama." Roxanne realized how much she was contradicting herself right now. Anytime she felt like she should be a adult that feeling would disappear completely whenever she looked at Gianna or Miglietti.

She had always been all bark and no bite though. She had just thought that maybe she would of reacted correctly to the situation, fight, not give in and submit.

“Oh but Roxie, you put your little fingers right in the hot food!”  She looked at the adult baby in her lap and reminded her of the little burns she had just gotten.  She got another piece of chicken and wound it around some pasta for her baby, cooling it off yet again before feeding her.  Mama Miglietti looked over with a broad smile as she ate, she’s been the one who had the adult in a diaper on her lap and feeding them bite by bite so many times and...she felt proud like she’d passed on some knowledge down a generation, watching Gianna do exactly as she’d have done.  

Gianna kept feeding bite after bite to her baby, taking as many for herself in between.  

Roxie blushed feeling embarrassed at the reminder of her mistake. It made her feel like a small child that didn't know any better and to a large extent she felt as if that was true. No adult would allow themselves to be treated this way.

Roxanne ate the food. It was the best thing she ever had in her life! It was unbelievable. Roxie found herself making a bit of a mess as she ate. Some of the sauce running down her chin onto the bib but she didn't care at all or at least for now.

It would take about two and half bowls for Roxie to truly feel properly full.

Gianna finished feeding her baby Roxie as more came out and and rubbed the woman’s stomach as she finished.  “Good job, Roxie, you made all gone!” she smiled and continued.  “Mama is so proud of you my little baby!”  She leaned back and held the adult baby in her lap so tightly.  “Oh, Mama, I’m stuffed,” Gianna said to Mama Miglietti as she cuddled Roxanne.  “You should be.  You two are too too skinny,” the matriarch replied, handing her princessa a napkin so she could wipe off Roxannes little face.  

Roxanne was surprised by how full and sleepy she was after such a big meal. Roxie cuddled up into Gianna happily. The rubbing on her stomach felt nice and made her yawn softly.

She looked at Miglietti with a tired glance, "Thank you grandma." said Roxie softly in regards to the food.

Mama Miglietti smiled and reached across the table to tousle Roxannes hair.  “You’re welcome, my polite little bambina!”  Gianna took her turn afterwards.  “That’s a good girl, Roxie!  Mama didn’t even have to ask you.  You’re such a good baby for following the rules.”  She knew the cop mentality still lodged deep inside Roxanne would feel pride in being told that, that following the rules was inherently a good thing, even if there was still a small hesitance in accepting this role for herself.  She turned Roxie around in her lap and nestled her little head into her chest, stroking her hair once she saw the baby start to get drowsy.

Roxanne smiled brightly at the praise happy to know that she had done the right thing and was following the rules properly. She wanted to make her Mama and Grandma happy! She knew it was silly to feel prideful over something so trivial but she couldn't help herself. Any type of encouragement often made her feel good and had the effect of wanting to keep on doing better while a lack of encouragement or even frustrating at her meant that she would go to extreme lengths to be praised. It was why she basically hounded Gianna for information on Miglietti and had been so desperate.

Roxanne rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand her other holding onto Gianna tightly as she found her head resting on the former criminals chest. Roxanne listened to Gianna's heartbeat and soon enough found herself fast asleep on her Mama's lap.

Gianna smiled as she saw her baby doze off in her lap, rocking her gently.  She kissed the girl lightly on the forehead to know she was safe in her arms, as she talked to Mama Miglietti about the moving plans for tomorrow.  

“Yeah, I have a room clear.”  

“Awww, I dunno, I think I’d rather still take her tonight, crib or no crib.  Yeah, I can handle her myself.  My bed is big enough.”  

“I’m not worried about that, Mama.  Babies do that in their diapers, I know that.”

As the conversation wound down, Gianna patted her baby’s diapered rump, and checked her diaper with a finger inside the legband.  Would Roxanne come up wet?

Roxie slept soundly in Gianna's arms without a care in the world.  She felt safe and secure despite having some conflicting emotions.

Much to her own embarrassment Roxie had wet her diaper but that was common enough for her to have a accident while she slept. It did often leave her feeling upset whenever she woke up to a wet bed which left her in a foul mood most days. The only time she hadn't been in a foul mood was when Mama Miglietti had taken care of her.

Roxanne whimpered a little as she felt her diaper being checked. Slowly she opened her eyes squinting tiredly at Gianna before yawning and snuggling up to her. Roxanne could feel her stomach churning. She hadn't been to the toilet at all for two days properly and she knew she needed to go but she felt to embarrassed to ask but she didn't want to make a mess in her diaper.

She wasn't a actual baby.

Gianna did indeed find her baby not just wet but rather soaked, a little surprised she didn’t even notice her little Roxie peeing that much.  She must have been enjoying having her baby sleeping in her lap too much to even register it.  

“Well hi my little Roxie,” she said seeing the woman wake up a little.  “I think you’re going to need a change before we go home, cutie pie, you made some big tinkles!”

Roxie looked at Gianna with a dazed stare. She wasn't great at waking up sometimes and could be a bit slow.

A change? Tinkles? Roxanne glanced down at her swollen diaper. She had gone a lot! The diaper was heavy and soggy. Her legs were forced apart a bit more due to the now soaked padding.

It was hard not to feel embarrassed about this and Roxie could feel tears stinging her eyes but she did her best not to cry.

Feeling ashamed and unsure Roxie kept her head down, "I-I need to go to the bathroom." she stammered softly with a slight whimper needing to go poo but she didn't want to outright say that to Gianna or Miglietti.

Gianna looked down at her little babygirl and warmly smiled.  “It’s ok honey, you don’t need permission to go potty in your diaper, Mama isn’t that strict,” she said, deliberately misunderstanding the request once she saw the woman’s hesitance.  She’d been through Mama Miglietti’s initiations into the family, as a participant and an initiator, she knew all too well.  She gently started rubbing Roxannes rear end in a relaxing fashion, circular and rhythmic right on the seat of the girls diaper.  She knew the girl would be putty in her hands wanting to be taken care of...

Roxanne blushed terribly so and soon enough had tears streaming down her face, "That's not what I meant!" she whimpered and whined not wanting to say what she needed to do properly.

Roxanne squirmed a little in Gianna's arms wanting to be let down to try and at least find a bathroom herself. She knew she could try headbutting or hurting Gianna in someway but she wasn't much of a physical person and would feel to guilty over doing something like that. She still felt guilty over hurting Mama Miglietti despite the fact that she had been drugged and kidnapped...

Roxanne whimpered softly into the crook of Gianna's neck. She hated the way Gianna was trying to calm her down but most of all she hated how it did calm her! Roxanne sniffled softly as she found herself comforted by the constant rhythmic circular motion Gianna was providing to her padded rear.

What could she do? Roxanne looked up at Gianna with a frightful and shy stare unsure of what to say or if she could say anything at all? She just felt so overwhelmed and she knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer as she felt her stomach churn once more...

Roxanne hid her face back into the crook of Gianna's neck and clung tightly to her, "Potty." whimpered Roxanne softly with another small whine. Why did she have to be such a wimp? Roxanne leaned her head against Gianna some more as she tried to hold on a little more.

“It’s ok little Roxie, Mama will change your bottom when you go potty,” she said, keeping up the rhythm and cradling the baby to her bosom firmly but gently.  “You’re a good girl for telling Mama Gianna but it’s really ok to just go potty.”  She looked down at Roxanne, doing her best to let the baby know it was ok, all of it was ok.  She could hear Roxanne try and hold on, squirming feebly in her lap as she rubbed her baby’s bottom, and she smiled as a little squeak came from that direction.  It won’t be long now. 

Roxanne sobbed loudly in response. How was it okay? She was a adult! A police officer....

Nothing about this was okay!

All she could do was cry now yet much to her detest she found herself feeling comforted by Gianna and slightly relieved that it was okay with her Mama if or more so when she did decide to go.

Not that she would have much of a choice in that matter...

After a minute or two Roxanne found herself unable to hold out any further and started to mess herself.  All she could do was hide her face against Gianna's bosom and sob.

It was weird that Gianna thought simply this was all necessary.  Was it necessary to force poor Roxie to poop her pampers in front of her?  The adult baby in her lap was sobbing, despite the comfort she was being offered.  Was that necessary too?

She wasn’t Conflicted though.  This was that she wanted and she was going to take it.  “It’s ok darling, Mama will get baby changed and make it all better,” she says with considerable warmth in her voice.  She lifted Roxanne up in her arms, planted a little peck on her cheek and carried her to the nursery room, supporting her under her full diaper the whole way.  “Mama makes it all better doesn’t she?”

Roxanne sobbed softly.

She hadn't expected this!

The feel of her own mess against her bottom made Roxie uncomfortable and hit her pride hard.  How could she even do something like that? She knew she could blame Gianna and even Miglietti for this but she could of at least tried to get up and find a bathroom herself....

The warmth in Gianna's voice did comfort the distraught police officer to an extent.

Roxanne whimpered as she felt her mess squish even more against her bottom as she was carried by Gianna to the nursery.  She never felt this helpless before and could only cling to her Mama for comfort.

She never needed someone more than she did now.  Was it karma or destiny that this someone happened to be Gianna? The very same women who she told she would never bother ever again?

Gianna felt her new baby cling so tightly to her, and she could not help but melt.  She looked at the big scared eyes she saw and knew she just wanted to make it all better for her.  

She laid Roxanne down gently on the changing table and reached for the ferret the adult baby had taken a major shine to.  With a smile she wiggled it in front of Roxannes face before giving it to the baby, knowing the woman’s wounded pride would fade away with the comfort of the baby toy.  “Just play with your little toy and suck your pacifier, my little one, and you’ll be all clean before you even notice!”  She nudged a nearby pacifier between Roxannes lips and went to work on the messy diaper.  

She didn’t imagine herself wanting to have anything to do with this woman yesterday.  Now she was proudly and dutifully changing Roxannes diaper like a loving mother.  Mama Miglietti worked miracles sometimes...

Whimpering softly Roxie could only stare helplessly up at Gianna as she found herself being placed down onto the changing table.

Her soggy soiled diaper had forced her legs apart considerably so.  The diaper felt so heavy to her like it was a weight pulling her down. If it weren't for Gianna carrying her she would of probably been on her knees crawling around or more likely sat on the floor crying her eyes out.

Roxanne shivered as she felt her mess push itself up against her the moment she was laid down on the table and was thankful for how gently Gianna had placed her down.

Breathing heavily, heart racing and still anxious but she at least found herself starting to calm down a little now as she looked up at Gianna with a soft almost innocent gaze.

Seeing the ferret Roxie's eyes sparkled a little as she reached for the soft toy not caring for how she might be seen in this moment. The comfort of the toy did help ease her as she cuddled it against her finding warmth and even security in such a childish thing that she had been denied as a child.

The paci soothed Roxanne further as she gently started to suckle softly on the bulb finding a rhythm to it while all this time staring up at Gianna with a soft doe eyed look.

She never felt calm before nor could she recall ever being calm in her entire life until now. It was hard even difficult to believe what was happening right now and that she was being taking care of by Gianna.

Everything felt okay.

• Like 1

Gianna just continued to warmly smile at the baby Roxanne before her, dutifully cleaning off her bottom.  Roxie was larger than the baby she might have been expecting to have had all along, but she saw the same innocent gaze she’d wanted in a little one in Roxannes eyes.  “What a good little baby you are,” she said with a smile getting every inch of her cleaned up.  With loving attention, she sprinkled on and rubbed in baby powder all over the girl until her skin was practically white, knowing she’d need it for the night ahead of her.  Gianna watched the cop turned baby calm down, and she responded by lightly cooing and tickling Roxannes stomach, not enough to cause a giggle fit, just soft enough that the baby knew she was being cared for.  

“Lift your bottom sweetheart,” she said, sliding a diaper underneath Roxannes powdered rear and starting to tape it up tight.  “Mama Miglietti likes the T-shirt’s, but I think you’d look so much cuter in these,” holding up a blue onesie with a red stripe around the waist and obvious snaps in the crotch.  “What do you think Roxie?”

Roxanne felt almost light headed from the way Gianna was smiling at her so warmly. She couldn't recall anyone in her life smiling at her like that before and she could feel herself melting from how motherly Gianna was being towards her. It surprised her and yet it surprised her even further that Gianna seemed to genuinely want her? That in itself seemed impossible to Roxanne and yet here she was being cared for? She knew why but she still felt like this was a dream.

A dream she didn't want to wake up from.

Roxanne could feel every wipe against her bottom and how careful and loving Gianna was being right now.

Roxanne found herself unable to look away from Gianna. Her once hard look had melted away, her intensity had turned into shy curiosity and she felt like her entire adult life had been nothing more than a lie, a role that she played.

The soft coo and gentle tickle caused Roxanne to relax further almost instantly. There was no need to worry or be scared at all. She was completely safe.

Roxanne did as she was told and felt the soft fluffy diaper against her bottom the moment she put her backside back down on the table. The crinkle of plastic causing her to blush slightly still.

She looked at the onesie feeling a little nervous at how babyish it was but nodded still knowing that Gianna was just taking care of her and being her Mommy, "It looks warm Mama."