LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Mama Miglietti watched the baby get more and more comfortable in her lap, and beamed with pride.  This girl was an easy one.  Maybe she was already an AB at heart and just didn’t know it?  

She sat there with Roxie in her arms, letting the baby get soothed and comforted enough that she might be able to get her into a nap.  Then she could call Gianna princessa and surprise the little one!  Oh how happy Gianna would be to have her little one for the night.  

Roxanne felt surprisingly sleepy. Being cuddled and held by Mama Miglietti Roxanne felt safe, secure and even happy. She never really had anybody at all that cared for her and she was so desperate for affection, love, that nothing else mattered in the end.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Mama let the baby woman fall asleep, and plopped her gently into the pile of stuffies in the playpen, still glowing with pride in a job well done with little Roxie.  She tucked her in gently with the pale purple blanket draped over the chair, and leaned over to kiss the baby’s cheek.  

“Yeah, Bella princessa, she’s asleep.  Come over for dinner again and see her.  I wanted to surprise you tomorrow, but I just couldn’t wait to have you meet your bambina.  I know, you can’t take the Mama out of me.”

Mama nudged the napping baby awake.  “Hello bambina, time to wake up.  Mama has a surprise for you...”

Roxie cuddled up to her ferret plushie and the other stuffed toys in her playpen as she slept peacefully suckling her pacifier. She tended to avoid drinking anything a hour before sleeping because it normally meant waking up to a wet bed or in this case a wet diaper.

Roxanne whimpered very softly as she was woken up and looked up at Miglietti with sleepy eyes, "Mama?" she mumbled quietly only to stretch her entire body causing the blanket to move and exposing her wet diaper. The ferret still in her arm, "Surprise?" she replied sitting up rubbing her eyes, "Mhm what is it Mama?" she asked. It was strange how comfortable she felt with Miglietti but she did and she felt safe.

“Hi little Roxie,” Gianna said, waving a hand as she looked at her new baby with a big smile.  “Mama told me a lot about you, what a good baby you have been!  Well, I guess it’s time for me to tell you...she’s actually your Grandmama now, cause I’m gonna be your Mama.”  She really wanted the adult baby to be happy with the surprise.  “I’m so happy to have my baby Roxie...”. There were almost tears in her eyes!

Roxanne was shocked even horrified to an extent to see Gianna but calmed down quickly upon seeing the big smile on her face.

She felt unsure and timid. Only Miglietti had seen her dressed like this but now Gianna had seen her. Seeing how emotional Gianna was over this shocked her especially considering their past relationship towards one another.

What should she do? She was still timid but eventually decided to reach out towards Gianna with a free hand the other holding onto the ferret. Roxanne didn't want to make either Miglietti or Gianna upset but it was difficult for her not to feel shy as she sucked her paci, "Mama..." squeaked Roxanne softly to Gianna understanding what was going to happen now but could this work? She wasn't sure.

Gianna warmly smiled and her face flushed with how cute her previously hated enemy was dressed up in Mama Miglietti’s special finery.  She too was unsure about the “gift” when Mama called, but one look and she knew it was all she wanted in the world.  Nothing about the past seemed to matter when she gripped Roxannes outstretched hand.  “Yeah, I’m your mama, and you’re my baby.” She got down on a knee and looked Roxie in the eyes.  “Welcome to the family.”  

Roxanne was caught off guard by the warm smile and found herself relaxing even more. She couldn't remember ever seeing Gianna smile before but she couldn't really blame the woman considering how annoying she had been in the past and that was putting it lightly.

Feeling Gianna grip her hand made Roxie feel less nervous. This wasn't what she had expected but she hadn't expected to get kidnapped either nor had she expected to not put up much of a fight at all. Truthfully though she was tired of life and had a hard time looking after herself so despite the strangeness of the situation this was probably the best thing that could of happened to her.

Roxie stared into Gianna's eyes in a sweet and innocent way. It was hard for her not to feel emotional right now, "Mama..." she mumbled very softly not sure what else to say. This wasn't easy for her every time when she was growing up she would get rejected so to suddenly be part of a 'family' was a avalanche of different emotions for her. She always had to hide how vulnerable she was. Roxanne didn't feel as timid as before and shyly hugged Gianna.

Gianna hugged Roxanne right back, letting the new baby know she was feeling the same way and she didn’t have to be scared or shy.  

Mama proudly watched the embrace, as Gianna picked up her baby girl in her arms quite handily.  “I think I’m going to let you two be together a while, and make us all some dinner,” she said, all smiles as she left the room.  “You girls are still just too skinny!”  

Gianna sat in the rocker with Roxie in her lap and cuddled her baby close.  “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to just have a baby, Roxie, any baby, and I think you’re just the one I’ve been waiting for.”  

Roxanne relaxed into the hug feeling a lot more safe and less scared then she was moments ago. She never really had anyone who cared or let alone wanted her. It made her feel so childish to need something like that.

Roxanne was caught off guard a bit as she was picked up by Gianna but quickly wrapped her legs around her, holding on tightly to her new Mama.

Roxanne watched as Miglietti left and couldn't wait for food. The pasta had been the best thing she ever had and she really couldn't wait to try more of Mama Miglietti's cooking.

Roxie found herself being cuddled closely by Gianna as they sat in the rocking chair together. Roxanne gently nuzzled her face against Gianna's shoulder as she listened unsure what to make of it but she felt happy, "I never had anyone growing up," she mumbled, "I've always been by myself," she paused, "I don't like being alone."

It was a difficult thing to talk about but she felt like she could open up to Gianna.

Gianna nodded and held Roxanne close.  “Yeah, me either for a while.  I mean, I came from a big family, so it was more like I could go unnoticed sometimes.”  She held her new baby and rubbed her back gently, feeling her breath go softly in and out.  “When I was...alone for a year, it really put it into perspective how much I needed a little family of my own.”  Gianna didn’t really want to make Roxanne feel guilty about that in this moment, so she avoided the p-word.  She was prepared to let bygones be bygones though, in the long run; she knew Roxanne wasn’t wholly responsible for her trip there.  

She started patting the adult baby’s rear, smiling as she heard the somewhat familiar sound.  “Mama says you really like this.“

Roxanne knew what it was like to go unnoticed, "I got rejected a lot when I was kid," she mumbled, "no one wanted me," she paused, "it was difficult."

It was hard for her to talk openly about this, "I know what's it like to go unnoticed and be alone," she mumbled, "I've been alone my entire life."

She knew what Gianna was talking about and while she didn't have a good idea of what prison was like she knew it could be tough, "Mhm," mumbled Roxie, "I'm sorry for what happened," she paused, "I don't know how bad it's been for you but you don't have to worry about going back there ever again even if you want to continue doing the work you were doing before I won't stop you," she sighed, "I'll just go and focus on some cold cases or maybe see what Johnson has been up to he normally has something going on," she paused, "I did hear a rumour a bit back that he plans on taking Mama Miglietti out but I find that hard to believe."

Roxanne blushed at having her padded rear pat, "I-I guess?" she squeaked softly feeling very much like a baby.

“Sssssshhhh little one, Mama Gia doesn’t really want to talk about any of that right now,” Gianna said, keeping her patting and rocking rhythmic and gentle.  “I just want to be Mama right now, baby girl.”  She smiled and pressed on Roxannes nose, making a little boop sound.  

She thought a little while about what Roxanne said.  She really didn’t want to go back to the old life she had.  While she never wanted for any creature comforts, she was finding it more her taste to work honestly and earn them.  She was actually helping people, not just fleecing them.  She couldn’t actually remember the last time she even thought about lifting a wallet or conning her way into someone’s will.  She could manage to keep Roxie her baby with the money she made as a credit counselor and still be comfortable, she thought.  

She didn’t know about much else, but she was definitely sure, looking at the adorable adult baby in her lap, this much she wanted. 

Roxanne nodded understanding that there would be time to talk later about things but for now it would be best for them to spend some quality time together.

The boop to her nose caused Roxie to go crossed eyed briefly before giggling a little, "Okay Mama." she replied still feeling a little shy.

Roxie gently booped Gianna on the nose as well repeating her new Mama's action. Being in Gianna's lap felt nice and she felt okay. They were connecting with each other. Roxie held up the ferret plushie to show Gianna, "Grandma got him for me Mama." it was weird calling Mama Miglietti 'grandma' but it was something she needed to get use to. She was greatful that Gianna wasn't teasing her at all about this.

Gianna beamed as Roxie showed off the plushy, wanting the baby to know and see that she was listening.  “That was awfully nice of her wasn’t it, sweetheart?  It’s cause you’re a good little baby who listens to the adults, huh?”  She knew that would stick with the little cop, that following the rules was good.  “Well, why don’t you show me some of your other toys, little Roxie?” She said, lifting her baby up and carrying her to the playpen, and settling her down gently.  

Roxanne nodded shyly. It was nice of Miglietti to give her the plushy. Did she even say thank you? She wasn't sure? Roxie blushed before nodding. She understood about following rules and following those who were in charge from her line of work and what her childhood was like.

It probably helped that she was rather submissive and tended to want people to be pleased with her rather than upset or angry.

Roxie looked at the other toys shyly and continued to blush as she was lifted up by Mama and carried over to her playpen. Once settled down gently Roxie started to go towards another plushie to show Gianna. It was a badger. She held it up towards Gianna.

Roxanne nodded even giggling as she goes to pick up the zebra showing Gianna proudly. This was the most attention she ever had in her life! She felt spoiled by Grandma Miglietti and Mama Gianna.

Roxanne returned to Gianna with the zebra, "Hug Mama?" she asked softly. She didn't know if she could get use to this.

Gianna nodded and pulled Roxanne into her arms, giving her diaper a few loving pats before squeezing her close.  “My you’re an affectionate little one!  Mama can get used to this!”  She gave a smooch to her baby on her smooth cheek and smiled.  “Baby Roxie and Mama Gia, sounds like a nice little family, huh?”

Roxanne blushed and snuggled into Gianna. The loving pats to her diaper making her heart swell. It was embarrassing but she could overcome that and a bit of humiliation if it meant that she could be with someone who wanted her and who wouldn't abandon her at all.

The smooch on her cheek made Roxie blush. She wasn't use to affection nor had she ever been kissed not even on the cheek. It had caught her off guard.

Roxanne nodded shyly at Gianna's words smiling a little. A little family sounded good.

Gianna hugged her little girl more at Roxies agreement to be her little family.  “Mamas gonna take such good care of you honey, change your diapers, feed you, dress you cute, let you play and cuddle...you’re gonna love it at Mama Gia’s.”  

Just then as they were embracing, Mama Miglietti came in the room.  “Dinners almost ready sweethearts!  A special din din for little Roxie on Mamas lap!”  She smiled and pinched Roxannes cheek gently, like any good gramma would.

Roxanne blushed wondering how far she would be babied by Gia? She knew that there was no way she'd be able to back out of it nor did she want to yet did she really know what she was in for? Did it even matter?

All she could do was nod shyly at Gianna's words feeling a little anxious as she cuddled her Mama. The thought of having her diaper changed by Gianna was embarrassing to say the least but it had also been embarrassing when Mama Miglietti had changed her.

Roxanne looked up as the door opened and saw Miglietti enter. The gentle pinch to her slightly chubby cheek made her blush more. If there was one thing she could change it would be her stupid baby like face but giving that she was now Gianna's and for the most part her baby she guessed it wasn't much of a problem really.

Gianna stifled a giggle at her blushing baby, and patted her tummy.  “Mama always makes sure everyone in the family is fed, my baby’s gonna have a really full tummy!”  She sat Roxie down so she could get out of the playpen, then picked her back up in her arms.  “Hold on tight, sweetheart, Mama is gonna carry you all the way!”  It was like Roxanne wasn’t even hardly an adult to begin with with how easy she was to pick up and carry.  

Roxanne was more than happy with having a full tummy considering she mostly had take out for most of her young adult life.

Roxie was a little worried about being carried all the way, "You sure I'm not to heavy?" she questioned she was rather small but she was still a adult and didn't want Gianna to strain herself yet she hadn't quite realize how light she was mostly due to lack of eating properly. She knew she was kind of short though which was a big bug bear of her's giving her job.

Roxanne wrapped her arms around Gianna again. She still felt rather shy towards the situation she found herself in.

“I’m sure, sweetheart,” she said, making sure Roxies little legs were wrapped tightly around her waist.  “I might not be able to do this all day, but Grandmama’s house isn’t that big.”  She carried Roxie not into the formal dining room they passed, but into the smaller family-style space just off the kitchen.  Mama Miglietti had just started setting the table and she smiled at the adorable sight of her little “grandchild” being carried in to sit on her Mamas lap.  “Bella Gia, little bambina Roxie, dinner is nearly ready!  Have some bread and olive oil while you wait!”  She gestured at a basket of what had to be yet couldn’t possibly be fresh bread, and a decanter of olive oil with herbs floating inside.  Gianna smiled and sat down on one of the chairs, holding Roxie in her lap and grabbing some bread.  “Hungry?”  She said, taking a bite sized piece and dipping it in the oil for Roxie to eat.