LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Roxanne took a deep breath. This was what she expected from Mama Miglietti. Everything that had happened, anything 'nice' or even 'comforting' about this was just a stupid act that she had somewhat falling for.  Her hair being patted and stroked was nothing more then a sick joke? Wasn't it? Why was she so desperate for affection? Roxanne scowled.

Her eyes becoming sharp, hard, cold and even angry.

She ate the last bit of pasta and stayed still as her mouth was wiped.

The moment Miglietti stepped close enough to her with the baby bottle Roxanne headbutt'd the woman as hard as possible, "Go fuck yourself," she swore, "I don't know what stupid sick game your playing but I don't want any part of it."

Roxanne got out of the high chair and headed out of the door into a hallway. Which way was the door? There was a window nearby.  Roxanne quickly hurried to the window and opened it but paused at seeing the jump. She wasn't good at heights at all but she needed to move and fast. Anxiously Roxanne stepped on the ledge of the open window. If she didn't land properly she could end up with a broken ankle or something. Damn it. Vertigo hit Roxanne, badly, and she closed her eyes as her entire body shook.

The dizziness delay was just enough for Mama to have caught up with the girl, and she wrapped her arms around Roxannes torso.  “No, little bambina, that’s not a place for little girls to play,” she said angrily but with that strange air of deep caring that comes with parental anger sometimes.  “You could have fallen and broken your leg or your arm!”  She yanked the girl out of the window and over her lap, giving Roxannes diapered bottom several solid swats, with that delightful thud Mama Miglietti loved to hear.  With the thick diaper it couldn’t have been painful, but pain wasn’t the point, not with this kind of spanking.  “And don’t think I forgot you hit Mama,” she said, continuing the over the diaper spanking for a few more hard swats.  “You had better apologize now or you’ll be sitting in the naughty chair.”

Roxanne breathed in heavily.  She could do this....

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her torso, "H-hey!"

She could hear the anger in Mama's voice and actually felt a little bad? Why should she feel bad? Roxanne glared, "So what if I did! You wouldn't fucking care!" she yelled wriggling in Mama's grasp. The moment Roxanne found herself over the woman's lap and being spanked caused her a great deal of embarrassment. It didn't hurt but it did wound her pride to be punished in such a juvenile way.

The spanking did start to sting a little though....

Roxanne huffed, "Why should I apologize to you? Why don't you just shoot me in the damn head already." she knew that she shouldn't say things like that to Mama but she was upset, angry, scared.

“Do I look like one of those Russian cogliones?” Mama Miglietti said, practically dragging the adult baby back to the room by her ear.  “So inelegant and unsophisticated.  To call them ‘organized crime’ makes a mockery of both words.”  She puts Roxanne down on the corner stool and faces the baby towards the wall.  “I haven’t gotten where I am because I leave a trail of bodies for people to find.  I do things my way and it works for me.”  She stands behind the baby woman and stares down at her.  “Now you sit there for five minutes, no talking, young missy.”  One glare let Roxanne know Mama was not anything but serious.  

Roxanne winced the moment Miglietti grabbed her ear. What the fuck was going on? She was surprised to notice how disgusted Mama Miglietti seemed to be by her words.  Criminals were criminals that was it, that was fact, "I don't know the difference, crime is crime, that's it." she responded as she found herself sitting on a stool and facing the wall.

This was so stupid.

"How? By treating grown adults as babies?" responded Roxanne.

Roxanne was about to say something but stopped as she saw Mama's glare.  She could see that Mama Miglietti was serious. Maybe it would be best not to say anything....

Roxanne didn't say a word as she sat and waited.  Did she feel guilty? A little. She wasn't dumb and knew that there was a difference in what Mama Miglietti did compared to others but did that really matter in the end? Roxanne found it hard to ignore how nice it felt to actually have someone be so attentive to her but she couldn't let Miglietti know that.

Roxanne had a point, though not one Mama Miglietti hadn’t already known for years: crime was crime.  No matter how much she dressed it up, the smuggling, drug peddling and counterfeiting was criminal.  Good business, though, and made a good life for herself and her family.

“Alright little bambina, punishment is over,” she said, putting the pacifier back in Roxannes mouth and picking the small woman up in her arms.  Mama knew the little ones both needed and deserved comfort after punishments.  She stroked the baby’s hair again and held her other arm right under Roxannes very wet diaper.  “You’re gonna need a change soon I think! “

Despite it only being five minutes Roxanne did have enough time to think things out a bit more and settle down.

Almost instinctively Roxanne started to suckle on the pacifier that she had just been giving. It felt nice and she also enjoyed being in Mama's arms. She couldn't help but rest her head down against Miglietti's chest again.

She felt comforted, "I'm sorry for hitting you," she mumbled, "I'm just scared." Roxanne felt more than just a little embarrassed by her words. Why was she even apologising? Why did she even admit to being scared? Roxanne suckled her paci gently as she found herself clinging to Miglietti, "Can you stop this? I-i'm not use to being held or even hugged," she confessed, "your the first person to ever hug me." she couldn't recall the last time she was hugged if she ever had been.

“Well, you better get used to it, little bambina,” Mama Miglietti said as she laid Roxanne down on the changing table.  “I can’t see a baby as cute as you are and not want to just hug her until she pops!”  With a soft hum, she began pulling out supplies for the diaper change: another thick diaper, wipes, baby powder, and the stuffed ferret from the playpen for Roxanne to occupy herself with.  “Now you be a good girl for Mama while I change that wet diaper,” she said, nestling the ferret into one of her arms.  “When Mama says legs up or butt up, you do it, capisce?”

Roxanne wasn't sure if she could get used to it nor was she sure what was truly going on. Being laid down on the changing table brought Roxanne back to the harsh reality that she had wet her diaper, twice. Miglietti comment caused her to blush even more, "Mama..." she said only to pause, "um," she held the ferret closely, "w-why do you want me as a baby?" she asked very softly trying to ignore that she was about to get her diaper changed.

She could ignore that, right?

Roxanne blushed before nodding understanding that it would be best to comply with Miglietti for now.

Mama Miglietti smiled and began taking care of the little ones wet diaper, opening it up and wiping her clean and dry.  “Well don’t you have a lot of questions, little Roxie?  Mama has always had a soft spot for the littlest of little boys and girls.  And I’ll tell you this: someone who’s alive and in the care of someone I trust is someone who might be useful to me later; a dead body in a shallow grave isn’t.”  She told her all this while she sprinkled powder all over the baby woman’s privates.  She didn’t quite want to go so far into too much detail about the whys and wherefores of her interest in ABDL lifestyles, but Roxanne could know that much anyhow.  She had the woman raise her bottom so a soft thick diaper could go under her rear, and then taped it up tightly.  “There we go, safe and secure!”

Roxie looked at Miglietti shyly and cuddled into the ferret. What did she mean by the littlest of little boys and girls? She gently suckled her paci only to sneeze softly as a bit of powder tickled her nose.  Roxanne didn't know why she was allowing this to happen and letting Miglietti diaper her nor did she understand why it felt so nice?

Useful?

Roxanne glanced away. Would she really be that useful? Would she betray the people she worked with? She frowned realizing that truthfully she didn't care at all and that her work was just a way for her to live and to do something, anything at all, "Mama?" she asked quietly, "Do you feel fulfilled in what you do?"

Feeling the soft thick diaper being secured around her made her feel surprisingly vulnerable and needy but she guessed that was the point in all this.  She didn't see much point in fighting back right now or any reason to fight back. If anything she felt kind of comfortable.

“Bambina, I couldn’t be happier,” she said, giving the diaper a soft pat between the baby woman’s legs.  “I have a wonderful family, unconventional though it is.  I’m good at what I do, unsavory as some things I do in my line of work are.  There’s no one in Mama Miglietti’s neighborhood that goes without food or a place to live or a way to make a living, honest or otherwise.  And I think you know the CompStat in this precinct backs me up...”  She sat Roxanne up on the table and put the bottle in her mouth, seemingly getting the pacifier out at the same time like magic.  

She didn’t need Roxanne to answer the same question; Mama knew the answer already.  

“In short, I’m Mama Miglietti for a whole lot of reasons.”

Roxanne didn't feel shocked to learn that Mama Miglietti couldn't be happier. The woman before her seemed to have everything or at least Roxanne thought that she did and she couldn't help feel a bit envious about it all.

"Yeah..."

Roxanne could only blush again at the soft pat Mama Miglietti gave to her diaper, "At least you take care of your own that's more than what can be said for some others." Miglietti was one of the big ones but there were others and giving what she knew of Miglietti right now she felt lucky that she was kidnapped by her and not someone else, "Your not as scary as I thought you'd be." said Roxie softly.

Bottle in her mouth Roxanne started to suckle unsure what else she could do.

Mama Miglietti smiled and fed the adult baby her bottle.  Roxie was going to end up a good baby for her princessa Gianna, she was sure of it.  She’d be happy and safe and loved with Gianna.  She rubbed the baby’s stomach as she drank, letting the bottle fill her up with warm milk in preparation for her nap.  She could already see Roxie trying to keep her eyes open and failing.  

“No, bambina, I’m not,” she said warmly, as she let the baby woman snuggle into her.

Roxanne snuggled up close to Mama and continued to suckle her bottle of warm milk. It felt so nice and she could feel herself getting tired again. Having her stomach rubbed caused Roxanne to feel even more relax to the point that she was starting to yawn.

She knew that she was giving into this easily and she really should fight back but she didn't see much of a point. It wasn't as if she would gain anything? Finishing her bottle Roxanne snuggled even closer, "Why am I wearing a diaper?" she mumbled softly rubbing her eyes.

Mama Miglietti smiled and patted the baby’s head.  “Such a curious little bambina, eh?  It’s because a little one like you can’t always make it to the potty on time, can she?”  She patted the diaper next with that ever pleasing soft thud.  “This keeps little bambina safe and secure and comfortable when she makes an oopsies.”  This was intended, though friendly and warm in tone, to be the last word in the matter.  Mama says, and bambina listens!

She lightly kissed Roxannes forehead and hugged the baby a little closer.  She was gonna be such a proud grandmama when Gianna took over!  

Roxanne blushed brightly at the answer she received. She didn't have problems making it to the bathroom! But giving her most recent diaper change she didn't exactly want to argue with Mama Miglietti over this.

The light kiss to the forehead wasn't something she had expected at all. Roxanne instantly nuzzled up to Miglietti more at the affection she was being giving. It almost made everything okay to her.

She had took note of the underlined meaning of what Miglietti had said.  She would listen and that she was a 'baby' despite the conflict she felt over her new status.  The only thing she could do was trust Miglietti, really, it was hard but not as difficult as it seemed to be. The woman was warm and the 'first parentental' type of person she ever had. It was difficult for Roxie not to feel connected to Miglietti.

Mama looked down at the baby woman, seeing the woman seemingly unsure what to make of all this.  It was something she’d seen often enough: an adult struggling to overcome feelings that this was wrong, yet being unable to say for sure that it isn’t.   She hoped Roxanne wouldn’t get too attached; she’d be the first to volunteer to care for the little one when her princessa needed it, but she was promised to Gianna.  

“Ok little one, it’s playtime!  Don’t forget your little ferret friend,” Mama Miglietti said cheerily as she lifted the baby up and into the playpen.  “Does he have a name sweetheart?”

Roxanne blused as she looked at her ferret friend and shook her head, "I-I haven't thought of one," she stammered, "is he mine?" she asked softly, "You won't take him?"

It seemed pretty silly to worry over a toy being taking away from her but she had many things taking away, stolen, etc, when she was younger and she felt anxious about that as she held the ferret close to her while looking up at Miglietti with worried sad eyes.  

Truthfully she had grown attached to Miglietti and rather quickly but not too attached at the moment to cause any big issues yet.  Roxanne felt foolish feeling so emotional over a toy to the point that she even had tears in her eyes.

“Of course bambina!  All these toys will be yours, sweetheart, plus whatever toys my princessa buys for you or has Mama Miglietti spoil you with!”  She sensed that opening as soon as Roxanne made it, the poor dear couldn’t have helped it.  “We might have to put him aside when you eat or get a bath but that won’t be taking him away, right?”  She smiled and tickled under the adult baby’s chin gently, waiting to hear the giggle sure to ensue.  

Roxanne looked at Miglietti dumbfounded unable to believe what she is hearing, "y-you don't have to give me anything." she stammered holding the ferret close to her, "or spoil me."

She felt incredibly shy by the amount of toys she suddenly had, "it's a lot of stuff a-and I shouldn't have anything."

Roxanne looked at the ferret and then at Mama Miglietti before shaking her head, "N-no it won't," she responded to Miglietti only to giggle at the tickle underneath her chin, "thank you." she added incredibly softly hiding her face behind the ferret.

Despite her confident, tough attitude and even at times aggressive actions as a police officer Roxie was truthfully much more shy, not confident at all and did a great job acting as if she was everything she wasn't, "Is your princessa nice?" asked Roxanne softly even timidly.

“Well, that’s just silly nonsense talk, little Roxie.  Of course you should have toys to play with,” Mama said, patting the baby’s head gently.  “Mama insists.  You’re in the family now, and that means Mama takes care of you.”  

“She is, darling bambina.  She’s sweet, caring and would do anything for her little one.  She’s been waiting to have a little bambina of her own for so long!”  Mama Miglietti patted Roxies diaper gently to reassure her.  “You’re gonna be the happiest baby in the world.”  

Roxanne looked at Mama shyly unsure if she should have toys to play with at all. It wasn't something she had growing up and if she did it was always taking away from her.  

Maybe it was okay if Mama insists? Roxie held her ferret closer. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing? Miglietti's next words caught Roxanne off guard as she stared at her in shock. That wasn't possible? She couldn't be in the family? Right? But it was the head boss who said it...

Roxanne didn't really have much loyalties at all really.  All she wanted was attention and praise which she got for doing a good job as a law enforcement office. That did often mean she would stress herself out. It's one of the reasons she had caught Gianna and others because she never really gave up on anything to the point that she would often hear her co-workers describe her as a blood-hound. It made her feel good hearing those comments but she would always be left feeling empty. 

She felt and even knew that Miglietti wasn't lying. After a minute Roxanne looked at Miglietti, "Mama," she paused, "Jacob Lions has given a lot of info about you and the rest of your family." there was more going on then just a betrayal but she wasn't exactly ready to give Mama Miglietti everything she knew straight away. 

Mama heard what the baby woman had to say, and it wasn’t really surprising.  He was always a bit of a flake anyhow.  “That’s...that’s good to know bambina.  Mama appreciates it.”  She was certainly not expecting it from Roxanne.  

She proudly smiled and patted the baby’s rear end softly.  “That’s a good girl.  Very good baby...”  She had her hooks in Roxie now, there’s no turning back, she’d be the baby her diaper and pacifier showed her to be.  “Very good bambina...”

Roxanne curled up against Miglietti and suckled her pacifier. She knew that things were going to be okay but she felt like she also had to show or at least give something in return to Miglietti just to show that she was going to trust her and maybe she already did trust her?

Seeing how proud Miglietti was of her right now made Roxie actually genuinely smile a little. The soft patting of her diapered rear soothed Roxie greatly as she cuddled up to Miglietti. There was a lot she could tell and even do for Mama Miglietti.