LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

“I always knew Mama like that.  I mean, you don’t ever really get to know the big boss right away, but even then Mama always wanted us to know she was there.  And it was nice to have that.  And yeah, it rubbed off on me.”  Gianna sighed happily.  “I guess Mama figured if you took care of people they’d take care of you.”  

It was hard to not feel jealous but she knew that didn't matter at all now because she was with Gianna and no longer alone, "That makes sense." she half wished that she had been kidnapped a lot earlier, "Do you want to be like her?" she asked softly, "I never had anyone take care of me..."

She looked at Gianna, "except you."

“I...” Gianna had never thought of herself as being like Mama, or even wanting to be.  She had no interest in the less savory or legal aspects of course, she was making her way successfully without being crooked.  But this part, the “Mama” part, Gianna wanted this more than anything.  “I want to be the best Mama I can.”  She patted and rubbed Roxies bottom with a smile.  “Now that I’ve got a little one again.”  

Roxanne was somewhat surprised by Gianna's remark of having a 'little one again.' but she wasn't shocked though giving how at ease Gianna seemed to be with this whole thing yet she couldn't help feel a bit jealous in knowing there was someone else before her, "Your already the best," said Roxie softly, "what happened to your previous little?" she asked quietly.

She felt curious yet also scared. What if Gianna didn't want her but her previous little one? What if she was just a replacement? Roxanne did her best to stay calm and not look anxious at all because she didn't want Gianna to worry.

“Nothing.  Well, nothing bad anyhow.  She got released early and that was that, pretty much.”  Gianna felt more comfortable now talking about her time incarcerated, even if she didn’t want to say the words.  “We both knew it wasn’t made to last.”  It was that simple in truth; maybe had the circumstances been different she could have been a little for Gianna on the outside...if they’d met on the outside.  But for those days locked up, it was all about that comfort and companionship.  She looked down at the nervous adult baby in her arms.  “She wouldn’t have wanted to be in diapers for Mama anyhow,” she whispered in Roxies ear with a big grin.  “Not like my good little Roxie...”

Roxanne listened and still felt unsure. Maybe it was due to the knowledge that she had been at Gianna's neck and still felt that there could be bad blood between them despite Gianna's reassurance and care? She was awfully insecure, after all. What if Gianna bumped into her old friend and they got along really well? Would she be pushed out or not?

Roxie suddenly blushed and felt a shiver run down her spin.

She was Gianna's good little Roxie...

Why did she suddenly feel so calm? Almost instantly any anxiety she felt disappered away at Gianna's words. Roxanne shyly nuzzled her head against Gianna's breast.

Gianna could see worry disappear from the adult baby almost instantly upon hearing the praise, like it was a literal visible knot in her little girls stomach.  And she felt another product of that relaxation in her lap, sudden warmth right where Roxies diaper sat.  She may not be ready to admit to herself she liked being in diapers yet, but Gianna could tell the baby was getting there.  She decided not to draw attention to it by just cradling Roxies head against her breast.  She wasn’t at all sure if Roxanne would let herself sink that far into infantile behavior, but her head was awfully close to a breast feeding position...

Roxanne could feel her diaper becoming wet and warm, it felt nice, she felt secure and protected. Head craddled close against Gianna's breast, nose and lips grazing at Gianna's nipple.

It felt almost impossible to her and she wished she had the ablity to stop herself from what she was about to do. Roxanne parted her mouth slightly and despite Gianna wearing a shirt she put her lips around Gianna's nipple and very gently suckled, her eyes closed tightly.

Why was she trembling? Would Gianna be okay with this or freak out? She hoped she hadn't done anything wrong? She opened her eyes a little to look at Gianna, shyly, as she continued to suckle very lightly.

Gianna was surprised to see Roxie start mouthing and then suckling her nipple through her shirt, but it was a pleasant surprise.  It was a light and sort of timid gesture, Gianna could tell it was almost reflexive.  She also didn’t want to ruin the moment by pushing the baby away, despite the impediment of her shirt.  Gently she did her best to expose her other breast for Roxanne without disturbing the intimacy.

What was she even doing? Why was she suckling on Gianna's nipple like a baby? She wished that she had the ablity to stop but she didn't, she couldn't, something within her had forced her to do this, forced her to just give in.

Roxie wished deeply that she wasn't so desperatly for intimacy but she was, she craved it, craved being close to someone. It was almost as if her thoughts were always a step behind from her instincts which seemed to be dictating almost every one of her actions leaving her helpless, confused and yet better off despite how anxious, shy and embarrased she would get because it meant she was getting closer to Gianna.

It almost felt as if she was in a dream-like state, almost as if none of this real.

After a few moments Roxie slowly moved a little over to now suckle on Gianna's other breast, this time she could feel Gianna's skin properly against her mouth rather then the fabric of her shirt. It felt different suckling Gianna's nipple this time. It felt better and she felt more connected? She wasn't sure what she was doing or even why. Very carefully she looked up at Gianna, staring into the ex-con's eyes, helplessly and unsure of her own actions. Her own eyes were soft, gentle even innocent as she gazed at Gia.

Gianna looked back at Roxie, greeting her innocent gaze with a warm smile.  So much of what was happening was unexpected and unplanned, but all welcome.  Throughout all of this, she felt like her instinct and desire to be a mother was being fulfilled, and in this moment, it seemed sealed up completely that she was one.  She watched her baby suckle on her nipple gently, and mused that it all felt right right now.  What else did she need?  

Roxie suckled contently. She felt so safe right now and had never felt this safe before in her entire life even though she was submitting herself to being Gianna's baby yet she didn't care at all, not one bit, there was nothing that could ruin this, ruin what she had with Gianna.

Suddenly just like that a switch flipped in Roxie's head.

She could hear her work phone ring, loudly.

Roxie had stopped suckling and was just staring up at Gianna, conflicted, she wanted to stay here with Gianna and she nearly relaxed until she heard the phone ring again. It was almost as if she was being pulled apart mentally. At the third ring Roxie couldn't take it anymore and instantly got out of Gianna's lap and went to find her work phone, walking out of the nursery, she stopped and heard the ring again, she headed towards her bag and started to look for it.