LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers of course

I love this site because all I want to do when I get on here is just yell “I LOVE DIAPERS!!” It makes me so happy that I’m on a site I can be myself and announce something about me I hide from almost everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I feel exactly the same going from only having one person to truly talk about this to have a community to talk to is really still exciting even after nearly a month of being here.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Star Baby said:

I love this site because all I want to do when I get on here is just yell “I LOVE DIAPERS!!” It makes me so happy that I’m on a site I can be myself and announce something about me I hide from almost everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, it feels nice to yell "I WISH I WAS A BABY!" And have no one judge me, or talk about how much I love being babyed and loved.?♥️ Yup it sure is wonderful!

• Like 1

Yup, finding this place has changed my life for the better. The conversations, encouragement and advice I've received here have allowed me to start living life a bit more on my terms, including making the leap to 24/7, and, opening up to my wife. Being able to wear openly is an amazing feeling, and being able to talk with like-minded individuals about the challenges and rewards of navigating the world from inside a diaper has been enlightening. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel the same way when i come on here but also I love to shout it when I am either home alone or alone in my car (neither of them happen very often.)

Sometimes I wish there was a support group like AA but for Diaper-wearers, call it Diapered Anonymous so we could meet friends in person and not feel judged.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides having a loving, caring, and beautiful wife that indulges in our mutual love of diapers this site has opened my eyes to other sissies and sissy lovers. There are many of us and its great to sit back on the couch and read and write here in forums and share the love. Besides the love of my wife I also have very loving coworkers and a very understanding boss. I love this site and wish more would come out of the closet and make it a bigger happier place for everyone to enjoy.

2 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Besides having a loving, caring, and beautiful wife that indulges in our mutual love of diapers this site has opened my eyes to other sissies and sissy lovers. There are many of us and its great to sit back on the couch and read and write here in forums and share the love. Besides the love of my wife I also have very loving coworkers and a very understanding boss. I love this site and wish more would come out of the closet and make it a bigger happier place for everyone to enjoy.

What's a sissy?