LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walked in on during change.

Thanks to the recent hurricane my wife and I had to evacuate and go stay at my mother in laws house.  She knows about my bladder issues and that i wear protection but still, it’s not something either of us have openly spoken about.

well, this morning my wife was changing my diaper and as she was putting me in a rearz Safari and to reduce the chances of having to change again for several hours she added a booster to my diaper.  just as my wife had grabbed the first tape to secure my diaper on, my mother in laws labradoodle (who learned how to open lever knob doors) opens the door to our room up and comes barreling inside with my mother in law right behind trying to grab him.  It all happened so fast but we were all red faced and blushing when she saw the sight of my lying on the bed with nothing but a diaper half taped on and my wife standing over me.

She didn’t linger and quickly grabbed the dog and closed the door behind her, apologizing as she left.  We were all embarrassed and other than apologizing again once we were all dressed and we didn’t mention it again.

• Like 2

I've only ever been walked in on twice, fortunately it was a stranger both times.    One time I had just checked into a hotel near the airport.   I'd been working long hours and decided to take a nap at 2PM prior to going out to dinner.    I'd just got my pants off and was standing there in a diaper when the maid opened the door.    She looks at me and says "Oh, shit" and immediately leaves.    The other time I had someone walk in on me in a family bathroom.   She didn't say anything but I heard her say loudly to someone else "There's a man putting a diaper on in there."

1 hour ago, lily~nyan said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. ❤️ I live next door in SE TX and was grateful not to have been impacted but feel terrible for the folks in SW LA.

You are very blessed.  In all honesty do are we though.  I’m up in north central Louisiana.  We’ve dealt with the dying gasps of hurricanes but never in my memory have we ever had an actual hurricane hit us.  The destruction is unreal.  Our home didn’t get any real damage that I can find but we lost power.  As of right now we are still without so we are now sitting in the house sweating and wishing the power would magically return before I have to go to work tomorrow 

19 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I'd just got my pants off and was standing there in a diaper when the maid opened the door.    She looks at me and says "Oh, shit" and immediately leaves.   

What an opening!  You missed your chance!  You could have said, "I already did!"

Gee, all the fun I am missing by not doing the public thing

Several years, I was in the middle of a change. I had a towel on the bed and the diaper was clearly soaked. I thought my wife and already left the house but evidently she forgot something important in the bedroom. She opens the door real fast and runs in  . . . . to find me with a soaked M4 and the tapes undone. 

All she said was "Are you serious"? She was too much in a hurry to say much more than that but I did get a reprimand for changing on our bed. 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:43 PM, willnotwill said:

I've only ever been walked in on twice, fortunately it was a stranger both times.    One time I had just checked into a hotel near the airport.   I'd been working long hours and decided to take a nap at 2PM prior to going out to dinner.    I'd just got my pants off and was standing there in a diaper when the maid opened the door.    She looks at me and says "Oh, shit" and immediately leaves.    The other time I had someone walk in on me in a family bathroom.   She didn't say anything but I heard her say loudly to someone else "There's a man putting a diaper on in there."

When I stay at Hotels I always put the do not disturb sign on the door so no interruptions.  In the hotel I stayed at a week ago.  It said that if I needed anything from maid service to all other then that they would not be coming in to clean my room.  I had a room for 4 nights. 

Usually I have the DND sign out from the time I'm in my room until I go out for the day.     I hadn't thought to put it out this time because I'd just checked in and was going out for dinner in a few hours.   I'm not sure if she realized I had a diaper on or was just standing in my underwear.   She clearly was expecting the room to be vacant.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When I stay at Hotels I always put the do not disturb sign on the door so no interruptions.  In the hotel I stayed at a week ago.  It said that if I needed anything from maid service to all other then that they would not be coming in to clean my room.  I had a room for 4 nights. 

Where I work, maids are only going in after 5 days unless requested earlier. We've even stopped delivering receipts under the doors.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I staid at a hotel where they had a "no need to change sheet" sign, apparently to save the environment by washing less
They still came in to take out the trash, was mainly dirty diapers in the trash, but bagged so not so obvious
Cant remember if they came while I was in the room
Staid for 3-4 days and it was a double bed so I slept on both sides during my stay, since they would have to change both sides anyway

People staying in a hotel?  Don't they have chains or one of those slotted bars on the inside of the door so even if someone did use a key card from outside, the door wouldn't open and they can't get in?  Even hotels that I stay in have a dead bolt lock that can only be engaged from the inside of the room.  Safety precaution for guarding against theft or someone walking in on you while you are in your diaper or changing it.  I don't care if I'm only in my hotel room for 20 minutes before going back out, I use the deadbolt, chain or locking bar on the inside door.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

Always use the do not disturb hanger, always

I don't.   The DND means "Don't even knock."     I expect housekeeping to knock before they barge into rooms.    Now, this one I didn't worry about because it was within minutes of checking in and it doesn't bother me, but in most cases, I would have complained to the management.

I was walked in on once. I was in the family restroom a a mall. I was sure that i locked the door. I had my jeans of and was about to change a totaly soaked diaper when the door opend and a lady came in with a baby. I looked up just as she blurted out "oh my, he's wearing a diaper". She said it load enough that anyone out in the adjasent waiting area would have heard her. The worst part was that my obviously feminine panties were at my knees and i was wearing a garter belt and nylons. When i was finish and exited the room she was waiting. She looked at me, smiled and winked at me.

2 hours ago, NappyDave said:

I was walked in on once. I was in the family restroom a a mall. I was sure that i locked the door. I had my jeans of and was about to change a totaly soaked diaper when the door opend and a lady came in with a baby. I looked up just as she blurted out "oh my, he's wearing a diaper". She said it load enough that anyone out in the adjasent waiting area would have heard her. The worst part was that my obviously feminine panties were at my knees and i was wearing a garter belt and nylons. When i was finish and exited the room she was waiting. She looked at me, smiled and winked at me.

Wow, that’s rough.  Fortunately my mother in law didn’t mention it but i could tell there was definitely some questions going through her head.  I’d imagine the first of which would be why my diaper was covered in cute animal prints

Yikes! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:  I don't have any diaper stories, but a hotel-horror one.  In my freshman year of college, I was on a roadtrip with some friends to the beach and we stayed in a cheap-ass rotel (dirty, disgusting motel with complimentary cockroaches) and all of the rooms had the deadbolts/ chains removed. There were holes in the door where the deadbolts had been.  Of course, we only found this out after we paid for the room- it was cash only, pay first then you get the room key. And no refunds. After handing off the room key- and when confronted about the toxic dump of a room, the manager suddenly lost both his hearing and his ability to speak English. :15_EmoticonsHDcom:  the upside is apparently we weren't the only disgruntled customers- we heard him flipping out because someone slashed the tires on his car. (It wasn't us, I swear. We didn't know what his car looked like.)  :35_EmoticonsHDcom:

22 hours ago, NappyDave said:

That happened to me too about a year and a half ago when I was Christmas shopping (2018).  I had a Betterdry diaper on under my jeans and it was bunching in a few areas so I went to the family restroom.  There is a hall with about 6 family restrooms, 3 on each side of the hall.  I had to wait to use one, but when I got in I locked the door and dropped my pants.  I adjusted my diaper and had just pulled my jeans back up when a guy about 55 years old dashed in!  He looked at me and I said, "It's OK, I'm done"  He must have had to pee really bad but had he walked in 5 seconds earlier he would have seen me with my pants down and wearing a wet Betterdry diaper!  Obviously the lock didn't work like it was supposed to!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had something like this happen once before. I was still living at my mothers house and my wife had stopped around 8pm to say and visit me before I went to work. I was working third shift at the time and she walked into my room and laid in bed with me. O was wearing a soaked Molicare under the covers and when I had stretched,  the covers somewhat revealed it. My wife pulled the covers back and laid her hand on the front of it and commented how warm it was. A second or two after that,  my mother walked into the room to ask if I wanted left overs from dinner for my lunch and witnessed her hand on my soaked and patted crotch. She just looked at me and said I guess ill come back later and closed the door. She never mentioned it after the fact and my mother knew of my use of diapers for bedwetting. My wife and I just laughed, blushed and continued our conversation.