LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I should start out saying that I have an amazing wife and mommy who loves me very much. I don’t doubt that. She is my everything.

But I keep having this dream that she doesn’t want me any more. All the tropes I used to deal with from my parents merge in with my ABDL (probably what caused at least some of this, according to my therapist). Did anyone else ever deal with this? Do the dreams ever go away? It’s only been two months, but I hate waking up in a cold sweat and terrified, and then she wakes up. She always reassured me. 

is there anything I can do to stop this?

I usually talking about them with someone mostly my wife and if I think about it before I go to sleep at usually doesn't pop into my head.  if it's caused by stress though you might want to just relax before going to bed watch one of your favorite shows just do whatever relaxes you 

my husband has an ancient dream catcher he got from his grandma this is a  ritual of mine but whenever I start having bad dreams I take it outside and Shake It Off  and hang it back up and it seems to work.  also making your own would probably be a fun project for you to do together.I hope this helps because I have had  chronic nightmares before and they suck.

we both send our best wishes to you and hope you break out of this

On 8/30/2020 at 11:36 AM, PoohBearBB said:

I should start out saying that I have an amazing wife and mommy who loves me very much. I don’t doubt that. She is my everything.

But I keep having this dream that she doesn’t want me any more. All the tropes I used to deal with from my parents merge in with my ABDL (probably what caused at least some of this, according to my therapist). Did anyone else ever deal with this? Do the dreams ever go away? It’s only been two months, but I hate waking up in a cold sweat and terrified, and then she wakes up. She always reassured me. 

is there anything I can do to stop this?

Dreams  are just that  and nothing  more  (i had  /have night mares  beyond  even  the  scariest  scary movies  available   pretty much EVERY night  since i was a we girl.

So  my advice to you is  DONT  get hang up on this dreams   they mean nothing.

Dreams  is  just youre brain sorting  out  all the  impressions  thoughts  etc....   You had  during the day   so it can be  filed  under the right   file in youre brain.   and they are all lumped  together  and mixed   with present and past  in complete  mix  without any order.    

@PoohBearBB @Baby Girl Sarah

On 9/3/2020 at 9:28 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Dreams  are just that  and nothing  more  (i had  /have night mares  beyond  even  the  scariest  scary movies  available   pretty much EVERY night  since i was a we girl.

So  my advice to you is  DONT  get hang up on this dreams   they mean nothing.

Dreams  is  just youre brain sorting  out  all the  impressions  thoughts  etc....   You had  during the day   so it can be  filed  under the right   file in youre brain.   and they are all lumped  together  and mixed   with present and past  in complete  mix  without any order.    

Dreams are really nothing more than things that have happened in your life, and for some reason,. it seems like all the images, feelings, sounds, and experiences you have dealt with throughout your lifetime have ways of being "jumbled together", and in most cases, these experiences can be mixed together to form the weirdest dreams.  I could tell you stories about dreams where I go to bed normally, and the next thing I know, I am dreaming about being little, in a crib, or my bed, and diapered, or how My Mom/Dad or other family member is doing or saying ridiculous things that make NO SENSE, and when I wake up, I'm like "what the devil.......strange dream...."

You could always look at it like this:  during my counseling sessions, I have learned that you have a lot of different things happen: Some Good/Bad/Happy/Sad/Scary, and they are locked up in your head:  Think of all the information that you and I all have in our heads, and how memories work:  Its like having a HUGE array of filing cabinets.   Each cabinet has memories, and you dont know when and where you will have your memories will open, and some drawers you have in there will be ones you lock up:  the ones that have the most PERSONAL/intimate/SECRET thoughts:  You may not have that happen for a long while, but let me say this:  When it happened to me, I was a babbling incoherent MESS, and I was CRYING like a baby for what I think is NO reason:  I think I now understand depression, and what @DailyDi goes through when he has depression HIT hard: Or when I just miss the hell out of someone who I KNOW I shouldn't miss:  Dreams and feelings and all are really UNIQUE, but  as has been stated, don't hang yourself up over them, just let them run, and if nightmarish or scary,   use your coping mechanisms to deal with them.

@22k5

I have ways that I can use when I feel down or sad:  Mostly its just to try to keep breathing, and not get too upset or excited........I have to calm down sometimes, because the reactions it can illicit when I DON'T, can cause trouble for me, and that's no good:  I have my Cross, and my fathers Navy Dog Tag, and If I want to be close to him, I put it ON, and when I want to get enegy, I touch it, and get some from it, and I also like to try to give my Dad the positive Vibes!

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 1

I don't have a lot of bad dreams. I struggle with what I call Stress Dreams, which I think is anxiety showing itself in my sleep. Dreams that last for hours where for example: someone is trying to break into the house, and I can not get anyone to take it seriously and call the cops so I'm stuck fighting them off myself while everybody around me acts like nothing's wrong. I wake up exhausted and unable to push the dream out of my head, like I still need to figure out how to resolve it.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words.

I know a lot of folks struggle, and I have such an amazing life, I feel bad complaining. It’s mostly the lack of sleep I’m struggling with. 

thank you all for the kind reassurance. Stress is something I deal with a lot and sometimes I bottle it up. I’m working on it ?

• Like 3