LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Girl Seeks Daddy In Southwest Arkansas Area

bluebabygirl

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, I'm 24 and I live in Malvern, Arkansas. I'm currently looking for my possible forever Daddy.

About Adult me: I mostly spend my time on my laptop, either writing fanfiction, listening to music, doing art or watching Youtube Videos. I'm not very social and don't like to get out that much unless I just REALLY feel like I wanna do something. I love dinosaurs, btw....my favorite is a Velociraptor!

About "Baby" me: I honestly don't get to dive into my headspace that often, because it's hard for me to on my own, plus the fact the I live with my mom and another person. When I'm in headspace, I enjoy cuddling, being fed food and a bottle, playing with toys and watching movies. I DO have diapers and a onesie, as well as several pacis, stuffies, toys and other babyish items to use when/if I have the house to myself.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a Daddy that is caring, gentle and patient with me. I'm not a very sexual person so please don't try to touch me inapropriately a lot. I've had trouble with an ex doing that in the past...it makes me very uncomfortable. I'm open to trying new things and as long as my boundaries are respected, I'll respect yours.

Additional info: I am on the Autism Spectrum, so please don't think I'm dumb or something because my brain works a little bit differently, but if you meet me you probably couldn't tell. I like surprising people with random facts about random things.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...