LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's it is! The world's first full graphic design for an adult cloth diaper!

On 9/10/2020 at 7:30 AM, Ferix said:

I'll be opening for commissions on Friday 9/11/2020 at 12:00 pm (PST). I'll remain open for 24 hours. During this time you will be able to go onto my website http://waddlebutt.fun to submit orders for Waddlebutt Cloth Diapers, mitts, booties, and restraints.

Just wondering why you only open shop for a short time then close off sales?   If you kept it open all the time you would make a lot more money

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just wondering why you only open shop for a short time then close off sales?   If you kept it open all the time you would make a lot more money

I totally understand your point and I wish I could stay open longer to make more money. However, I'm currently not setup to stay open for more than 24 hours at a time.

The main reason is that I'm only one person making my Waddle Butt diapers from scratch. Each diaper takes hours to make. Opening for commissions for 24 hours can give me 2 to 4 weeks (or longer) of work. If I stay open any longer than that, the wait times would be rediculously long.

To address my shortcomings with production I plan on expanding my workshop and getting help. I am currently in the process of buying a big house so I can build a big workshop. Once I'm moved into a bigger workshop, I hope to hire an assistant so I can produce more and stay open longer and/or open more frequently.

It's encouraging to me to have so much interest it takes only hours of being open to get a month's worth of work, especially since my business has only been open for less than a year while also thriving during covid and a depression. I definitely want to return that excitement by producing more for the community. From my perspective, it's only a matter of time before my business grows to meet the demand for my diapers.

One thing I have learned is that it's impossible to run a business by yourself. I am fortunate to have several people within the ABDL community help me get to where I am now and are currently helping me build my business. It's definitely something I am greatful for and won't forget.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...