LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here's it is! The world's first full graphic design for an adult cloth diaper!

Check out this diaper I made! The art, graphics, and diaper construction and design were all done by me by hand! It looks amazing!

EgfnvU5VkAY_s7H.thumb.jpg.6eade2e960d48017ef3d9a61f5e9503a.jpgEgfnvtQU0AAPswV.thumb.jpg.2a0cfd27eace23acf8dfd8c2cd407af3.jpgEgfnui8VgAMzj7O.thumb.jpg.521ad2680012a1fd41dbd232e27ab190.jpgEgfnu95VkAkjuta.thumb.jpg.01c3b0e3e4fef0bb364e2d51541760a1.jpgEgfgAigVgAApOD9.thumb.jpg.9c5f126f589c7f8ce556ff88ff119cd2.jpgEgfgAIAUYAABuvl.thumb.jpg.f71fd8a8cdc16a7018d5f4f17f04cfd5.jpgEgfgA5cUMAEn9fU.thumb.jpg.174f568dc6d1cc0199802d615ca62187.jpgEgff_wCU4AEivTr.thumb.jpg.97c99833022720d4e7a1313e675efd28.jpg2027674163_EgfgA5cUMAEn9fU(1).thumb.jpg.5a7fc4b72672222cec6c019cef2cad87.jpg

• Like 7

I will be making this design, as well as other designs on commission (pics coming as soon as I receive the fabric)! Commission slots are currently closed as I'm finishing up a few projects, so it may take me a couple weeks assuming there's no hiccups. I'll announce on my Twitter before I reopen but you can also check out my website as well at www.waddlebutt.fun. I anticipate slots filling very quickly with how much interest I'm getting. 

The diaper template used to make the is my own design that I've been honing for years. The graphics are made digitally, turned into an image, and then printed on fabric. There's lots of measurements involved to make sure everything lines up perfectly.

I will be able to use this process to print my designs or designs from other artists to be printed and built into my diapers.

Eventually, I'll have all sorts of designs for all tastes that I can print on demand. The potential is huge, and not just for diapers! I've got plans for mitts, booties and restraints already underway and I can later expand into clothing like onesies, rompers, and so on, all with custom design work.

It's all pretty exciting and I've got so many ideas that just aren't being done by anyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Ferix said:

What do you guys think of this dino diaper I've made?

EhHril_U0AAMv2J.thumb.jpg.f6332603c62fe9a74af9d515f454ac8c.jpgEhHrhP-U0AA1MiJ.thumb.jpg.b2195efcb138e0be6fb32abea3b2d112.jpgEhHrhosUMAAA4OH.thumb.jpg.b9d23cd9196645b8755da940720d5394.jpgEhHrg3oUYAE3Oiw.thumb.jpg.ba03bd1e408e25ba5eab8058f9f4e7e9.jpgEhHrjBQVkAAmbIZ.thumb.jpg.7ac1c1d41cb8f090e67d0c0d56392919.jpg

*Chucks a table out the window*OH MY GODD!! Oh my god oh my god.

I'm losing my shit seeing this. That is exactly what I had in mind for what a abdl diaper design SHOULD look like. You read my mind!! Creepy!

9 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

*Chucks a table out the window*OH MY GODD!! Oh my god oh my god.

I'm losing my shit seeing this. That is exactly what I had in mind for what a abdl diaper design SHOULD look like. You read my mind!! Creepy!

It's about time someone made a diaper look like it's supposed to!

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Ferix said:

It's about time someone made a diaper look like it's supposed to!

I would love to work with you on a design when you open up. Are you ok if i take our conversation further into PMs?

On 8/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, Ferix said:

I will be making this design, as well as other designs on commission (pics coming as soon as I receive the fabric)! Commission slots are currently closed as I'm finishing up a few projects, so it may take me a couple weeks assuming there's no hiccups. I'll announce on my Twitter before I reopen but you can also check out my website as well at www.waddlebutt.fun. I anticipate slots filling very quickly with how much interest I'm getting. 

The diaper template used to make the is my own design that I've been honing for years. The graphics are made digitally, turned into an image, and then printed on fabric. There's lots of measurements involved to make sure everything lines up perfectly.

I will be able to use this process to print my designs or designs from other artists to be printed and built into my diapers.

Eventually, I'll have all sorts of designs for all tastes that I can print on demand. The potential is huge, and not just for diapers! I've got plans for mitts, booties and restraints already underway and I can later expand into clothing like onesies, rompers, and so on, all with custom design work.

It's all pretty exciting and I've got so many ideas that just aren't being done by anyone.

Is there a way you could use a customer supplied image to make a diaper design?  That would be awesome.

56 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

I would love to work with you on a design when you open up. Are you ok if i take our conversation further into PMs?

Yes, that's fine.

9 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Is there a way you could use a customer supplied image to make a diaper design?  That would be awesome.

Yes, I can assuming the image is the right size and quality. I'd be able to take the image and put it on a digital diaper template to give you an idea of where everything will land.

10 minutes ago, Ferix said:

Yes, I can assuming the image is the right size and quality. I'd be able to take the image and put it on a digital diaper template to give you an idea of where everything will land.

Awesome!  Where should I send said image to?

9 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Awesome!  Where should I send said image to?

I'm currently closed on commissions but I'll be reopening next week. When I reopen, you'll fill out a form on my website www.waddlebutt.fun to let me know exactly what you want since there are lots of options. From there, I'll contact you about the image.

I'll be opening for commissions on Friday 9/11/2020 at 12:00 pm (PST). I'll remain open for 24 hours. During this time you will be able to go onto my website http://waddlebutt.fun to submit orders for Waddlebutt Cloth Diapers, mitts, booties, and restraints.

• 2 weeks later...