LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you wear all the time, what is your daily diaper

I was wearing a variety of disposables but lately my daddy and my hubby have both been getting me to wear cloth diapers more.

I hope you wear plastic pants with those cloth diapers.[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Andrew54 said:

I hope you wear plastic pants with those cloth diapers.emoji39.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Andrew54

Yes, I think that she will have to, since Plastic Pants help to act as the Containment Vehicle:  Even with Disposables like my Megamaxes, there are times when I leak, and I end up wet even when I have my Garywear Briefs ON - I have also learned that the WAY you put them on, as in How you do that, also can be a factor in whether or not you have a leak, or if you are able to contain the contents in the diaper :)

Otherwise @Newbee will have an experience, because EVERYTHING under her will be WET as a Terry Towel :( Being SOPPING wet or leaking is pretty awful, because wetness against skin can cause rashes:  Most of the time, if I get them, I hit it with Zinc Oxide  - Usually takes care of it, but I also "air out" sometimes, because you have to let the area dry out and heal up :)

Enjoy the new Diapers :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information and Added Bolding and Underlines
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 1:39 AM, dlnoir said:

.....cloth diapers do a nice job. If I had it my way I would wear cloth 24/7.

...since I don't wet my cloth diapers very often, which is what I wear 97% of the time, I'll wear either a nighttime birdseye, nighttime gauze or daytime in either or a contour depending on what I'm going to do for the day or what people I may be meeting up with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear Abena Abriflex level 3 during the day at work, NS Supreme or Supreme Lite on weekends.. And Abena Abriform L4 or NS Supreme at night. With an occasional Rearz Monsters thrown in just for fun. I like the Abriform .. they are inexpensive but soft and Absorbent. A good diaper for night use. 

Confidry 24-7 isnt what they used to be.... save you money. I do like the ones I am wearing, the Forsite AM/PM's... very much like Mega Max but mediums are a tic short in the waist as compared to Mega Max

better dry might have a great layout for a diaper front and back.. but the tapes are small and pull off

Angelfluff U 3 custom contour day

Super heavy weight nite diaper night 

local travel 

B4 bowel movement NS Supreme

adter Tranquility ATN

diet & medications  enforce 4 or 5 messes a day ,so if I know I will require top level fecal containment sewell as urinary NS is the clear choice . 

Recently switched. I used to wear Tena Maxi, the old style. I bought like 10 cases when I heard they were being discontinued. Though I pretty much always have a booster in them. I could flood them and even if I went faster than it could absorb, it still wouldn't leak. Molicare was almost as good here, and I'd sometimes wear them too. But Molicares get saggy, especially if I walk around a lot. Tena's don't.

But recently I've switched to the XP5000. Has the same ability to resist leaks, but the tapes (well, really velcro) are far superior. I can take it off, re-adjust it, whatever, and the tapes hold. With Tena I'd sometimes have to reinforce the tape, especially if I was going to be moving a lot. The tapes on the XP5000 require absolutely no reinforcement, even if they're on really tight and I'm moving a lot (I've deliberately tried to make them fail, and have failed at failing).

• 2 weeks later...