LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what helps you get into your little space the most?

22k5

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:47 PM, Safari Baby said:

Messing a diaper just makes me feel incredibly babyish ... ? wrong emoji supposed to blushing 

Yeah, that does help, especially if it's a actual accident. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My stuffie pile mainly really helps, also love it when my bubba ask me if I've taken my meds or ruffles my hair ❤️ (through online lol), and snuggles are a must with a bottle :3 Also butt pats from my partner when I am wearing xD

Its strange though more and more that I expand my ABDL dynamics I'm finding new things that trigger my inner little ❤️ :)

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

Watching Mr. Rogers in my diaper always immediately puts me in little space, so does playing on playground equipment or with my blocks and stuffies.

Jus hearing his voice starts me feelin extra-lil. :) If I's padded when it happens, it's instant toddler-me.

• 3 months later...

my bottle! It's actually a soft mouth sippy cup meant to be a transition between a bottle and a sippy cup and that works perfectly for me. Add in some sesame street and stuffed animals and I will be little. Alternatively turning on a show for toddlers when I am sleepy and lying down all snuggled up with my bear and my blankets is super nice as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

A different theme than most of the replies here, but getting all my adult responsibilities squared away for the day is my biggest littlespace trigger. I feel like I'm always little.... it's just who I am.. but when I have stressors and things to think about it kinda smothers my baby self and makes her go into hiding. So if I take care of them, sproing! out she comes again!

• Like 2

My baggy pjs and Paci and a fun Disney movie! I’m alone but when I’m hurting or just sad I try to give myself a night of being Little. Oh and of course I gotta hv my old stuffy Sneaky :) she is my tear catcher and helps a lot! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some things that get me into little space

1. sitting in a nice and warm wet messy diaper while ether sucking my pacifier or drinking a bottle of warm milk,cuddling my stuffy and watching one of my favourite children shows in my nursery

2. being distracted during a diaper change  

3. wearing cute clothes and a thick bulky diaper that mommy picks for me  

4. playing with my toys while in a dirty diaper 

5. getting bottle fed by mommy 

and many more 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

some things that get me into little space

1. sitting in a nice and warm wet messy diaper while ether sucking my pacifier or drinking a bottle of warm milk,cuddling my stuffy and watching one of my favourite children shows in my nursery

2. being distracted during a diaper change  

3. wearing cute clothes and a thick bulky diaper that mommy picks for me  

4. playing with my toys while in a dirty diaper 

5. getting bottle fed by mommy 

and many more 

Sounds like you're a pretty good baby, buddy.??☺️?❤️? You'd be awesome to hang out with, and have an playdate.????❤️?❤️??? ?????❤️????LOL!??????

• 1 month later...

The smell of baby wipes and baby powder (especially when noticed while being changed), being zipped into my one-piece pajamas while diapered, cuddling one of my bigger stuffies, sucking on my paci, and swaddling myself in a big blanket like a little baby burrito. Any of those seem to do the trick :blush:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Arenvos said:

Nothing, getting into Little space, for me isn't a problem.. its controlling it that is..

So can you get into little space whenever you want????

no, more like, it will happen when it happens, and with how easily I slip into it, its hard to control. I have acted slightly little in public, to the point that my friends who don't know this stuff, sort of treat me like a small kid when it happens.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arenvos said:

no, more like, it will happen when it happens, and with how easily I slip into it, its hard to control. I have acted slightly little in public, to the point that my friends who don't know this stuff, sort of treat me like a small kid when it happens.

Interesting, what was that like for you, and them??? Treating you like a little kid I mean.? Did you like it, and how did you feel about it?????♥️???☺️????

Its sort of instinctal to them at this point, but I don't think they mind, since it isn't something major, just reminders for the most part, like did I get a drink while we were out, food and keeping a very close eye on my spending habits

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, DailyDi said:

As an older little, cartoons are my trigger. I like the cartoons that work on both an adult and little level. My fav is Bob's Burgers.

Most cartoons work on both levels in my opinion ? If in little space you won't notice the adult things and vice versa. The production companies slip adult content into children's movie to keep a adult entertained as well some are just way more noticeable then others. I mean I watched a forein version of micky mouse play house and decided never to watch it again ?

• Like 2