LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what helps you get into your little space the most?

22k5

After reading through a lot of stuff here we have come to the realization that were more AB than we thought and we both probably do regress

my husband it is bottle feeding an diapering

me it is probably diapering and play time

• Like 1

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa

Diapers, pacifier, baby/toddler clothes, and playing with my toys on a play mat. Of course there's a warm bottle in my crib before going nite nite. My crib mobile. Everything in my nursery. Pretty much everything at home. 

• Like 1

When my wife/mommy gets a bottle of juice or milk for me. Laying out a blanket and getting some toys out. Turning on cartoons, or putting in a disney dvd for me to watch, this gets me into my little space.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, 22k5 said:

After reading through a lot of stuff here we have come to the realization that were more AB than we thought and we both probably do regress

my husband it is bottle feeding an diapering

me it is probably diapering and play time

a great diaper and my teddy bear  takes me to little space in no time at all ?

• Like 1

I can get into my little space whenever I want too without any help. I have always found that to be so strange because I can just switch from adult me to two year old, to an eight year old, to a twelve year old without any help. Mostly it is the two year old that shows up the most because the other two are so shy. I have toys, bottles, toddler dishes, diapers that I wear 24/7. Since I love all things Disney and my clothes are all Disney it feels like I am little all the time. It helps with the adulting side too.

Taking a bath (happens maybe once a year, the tub isn't really long enough for me to sit comfortably so I mostly stick to showers) and then getting all snuggly in my comfy jammies and a pull up/training pants, having a snack of milk and cookies (gotta dunk the cookies!) or a juice box with goldfish crackers or teddy grahams, coloring, playing with Lego.

Just slipping into my training pants and feeling them grip my body takes me to my little space. Also, wearing kid’s clothes.

And i credit my Husband, who is regressing me to 10, for helping to keep me there. He says, “Talk like a 10-year-old, short sentences and simple words.”

• 2 months later...

For me it's seeing a picture of my daddy!? Or seeing an baby boy on TV in a crib or a diaper in a colorful nursery. Gets me every time, I always have to pause the TV or video for a few seconds when something like that comes on. It always gets me in the mood.?

What I am doing in a diaper is something that is almost the color of my hair that will give the diaper a chance to be a blonde

• Haha 1