LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult 'stay-at-home baby' says she's a two-year-old trapped in body of woman, 22

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, smarti said:

Like the commenter on the Daily Star piece, I'm confused at an American using the words nappies and dummies. Otherwise, this looks pretty harmless to me.

These are British newspapers, so the ‘American’ English words have been substituted with ‘English’ words.

I have a few questions for her based upon what she said.

"I'm not just roleplaying, I live as if I am a baby, 

"He feeds me my bottles, gives me a bath and changes my nappy if it is a wee, not the other kind.

So who changes her diapers the other times? Who stays with her while her boyfriend is out working or shopping?

I'm not a fan of this type of content at all.  The problem is this is the the sort of story documentary makers and 'red tops' love.

Just once it would be nice to read a story where somebody doesn't feel the need to play up to the stereotype.  A well written piece or well filmed documentary could really help people struggling with this thing we have in common.

20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have a few questions for her based upon what she said.

"I'm not just roleplaying, I live as if I am a baby, 

"He feeds me my bottles, gives me a bath and changes my nappy if it is a wee, not the other kind.

So who changes her diapers the other times? Who stays with her while her boyfriend is out working or shopping?

If you had read the whole post she said that during the day she changes her owe diapers

31 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

If you had read the whole post she said that during the day she changes her owe diapers

Sure, but I don't know of any two year olds that change their own diapers or stay home alone. My point is that she says she lives as if she is a baby, but she doesn't.

"Making us look bad?"   Great, another fine arbiter of what is the standard of AB behavior.    Look, she's got a consenting partner.   It's not interfering with her life.   Her only real downfall is the stupidity of giving an interview to the Mirror (its about up there with going on one of those daytime talk shows). 

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 5:46 AM, smarti said:

I'm confused at an American using the words nappies and dummies.

I've been quoted in media a few times for work reasons. Some writers will clean up your quotes, just around the edges. Wouldn't surprise me these two tabloids would "British-ize" the words.

• 3 weeks later...