LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so feel free to have it moved if it's not. 

Today was a bit of a strange first for me. Both of my ex's tried to contact me on Facebook. Brought back some not so pleasant memories. Both of them were abusive in there own way, and I'm glad they're both out of my life, but I haven't been in a good place since they tried to talk to me. 

Hang in there! it gets better, trust me. I live in a county with 2200 people. All 3 of my ex's are here in this county. You will definitely find a new fish expand your horizons! This all blows over with time!! ?

• 4 weeks later...

honestly, if they left you with bad memories and were abusive to you, i just wouldn't respond. just delete the messages, block them if you want, and move forward with life. i have an ex that was just a lousy person. she wasn't abusive, but she was just a lousy person and a cheater. we eventually parted as amicably as possible (long, dumb, crappy story for another time) and a few months after our last conversation i deleted her number from my phone. several months after that around christmas time, i got a call one day from a number i didn't recognize. it was her! luckily, she said she found a phone number she didn't recognize on a bit of paper in her room and called to see who it was. she didn't recognize my voice and i played dumb with it, said i don't know who she was or how she got my number and that's the last time i spoke to her. that was about 15 years ago. i'm so much happier for dodging her call/bullet. i'm in an amazing relationship now, i have a good job, and a house with a literal closet full of diapers!

sometimes they are ex's for a reason. keep on keeping on, and leave them where they belong - in the past.

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm going to agree with @diaperguy85. Years ago, I had one ex attempt to message me, and it was the same thing. The memories were not good, she caused a lot of heartache and pain, so rather than even entertain the idea of letting her back into my life, I denied the request and blocked her. 

While I am a big proponent of getting closure and forgiving those who have hurt me, I am also a big proponent of not forgetting the things those people did. It is not worth drudging up the old memories.