LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want Diapers

this is my story and id like to start by saying i love the stories that are posted frequently and i in no way compare mine to those but i will say sorry my "style" of wrighting is how i talk its written as if i am talking also grammar and punctuation aint to crash hot. so all youse out there who pick these things up i say this please read but doubt youll tolerate it for long so good luck

Instigation of a fantasy

I started wearing in high school in year 8 the first year we as students had any kind of independence, I did not have the opportunity to wear diapers as I felt alone as we all do in that stage of life but I still struggled to nourish my deep desire to feel the warmth and security that a diaper offers, for me it seemed my only choice was to seize any opportunity I could, and I was ever vigilant in seeking those opportunities out it started slowly when shopping I would look at the diaper section but only in passing I would never linger. my first opportunity to touch and feel a real diaper large enough for me to wear was in the school nurses office, I was in there because I was feeling as though I didn’t want to participate in social sciences for the day and as hypochondria was never my thing the school nurse told me to go and lay down for the period as I lay there getting ever more bored I looked around and lone behold diapers, large diapers, my curiosity peaked I had to get one I got up walked over to the tray and extended my arm when I saw the nurse get up from her desk she came in and asked how I felt with a look as to say “what are you doing over there?” I said better and she explained that she had to go for the rest of the day and suggested that I go and sit in the fresh air for a bit to wait out the rest of the period. Feeling as though I had been sprung I agreed left the room and she followed. While sitting I could not help but think to myself “hey theres practically a whole shelf of diapers in there and the nurse is gone for the arvo it’s the perfect opportunity to get one to steal one, to acquire one at any cost. Casually I stood up and walked back to the nurses office and my hopes raised as I realized the door had not been locked, looking around I entered rapidly moving the small room containing the bed and my target but dam it was locked foiled by a school nurse I was pissed, hiding it I took my leave but it still hung in my mind.

It wasn’t for weeks that I once again had the chance to get a diaper. But it could not have happened in a worse way I mean I wanted to seize any opportunity I could but this was indeed not what I would imagine as being a way id travel, I had been sick, when I say sick I mean I had the runs due to me liking mandarins and apricots far to much which was the cause of this bout I forget but here’s how it happened sitting on the bottom oval for sport listening to the teacher ramble on about the benefits to a regular regime in fitness input my hand up and asked if I may be excused to go to the toilet? No wait till im finished was her sharp reply so I squeezed my cheeks when she had finished I asked again and I herd her say no once again really struggling to hold it in I put some distance between myself and the group moments later the teacher said if I was going I had better go before she changed her mind with this I swiftly moved and decided that the shortest distance to the toilets was not via the path but directly up the embankment wrong, moments later splat. The pressure had built up so much it was inevitable. With one hell of a red face I went to the nurses office to get a change, a change of pants for shitting myself, at school, in the middle of the day, too afraid to say anything I hoped she would suggest diapers at least till I got home but no she said “im sorry but we don’t have a change for you all we’ve got is the skirt from the school uniform ill tell the office and you can go home. A diaper and skirt oh what a dream, i woujld have really liked to do that wear a diaper and skirt for the rest of the day but that was never on the table i mean the school would never allow it and not thinking I would want the hassle of being seen wearing a skirt at school even for a few minutes i shrugged and left besides the population of the schoo would berate me id be the freak everyone picked on, the journey home wasnt long about three bloks down the road but That was one of the most terrible walks ever,Ill tell you smelly and cold.

to be continued .

not sure if i should say anything right now...

OK if you don't want to say anything then I will. Nice story. I know how you feel. You have a plan but it never happens. If you want it bad enough it will be. I like your story is there more? :thumbsup:

Baby Jay NY

you know what i like praise yep i sure do.

but what i like even more is questions cause questions lead to clarifycation and to truth.

so in as technical explanation as i can muster, (beallucanb this is for you)

yes. theres more..

actually pages morein little bits.

Years later

And then for a couple of years and a new school I yearned to wear them but was unable to as I could not find out how to get in to them. When finally I got me a job it was year ten I was sent to this job for work experience and at the conclusion they offered me a casual position I accepted and that night I pondered what I would buy with my pay check I decided id get some diapers and id tell my mum that I had worked two weeks work experience not one and she wouldn’t b suspicious the day came and I trundled down to the chemist exited alas when I got there all I could find were the pull up type for adults not wanting to waste the money on something I did not want I turned to walk out as I did I herd “hello can I help you” taken buy surprise I lied I spun a web of deceit that would amaze the best of writers, the jist of it was “ oh hi I’m here to get some diapers for my brother”

“Ok what size does he wear?”

“Um don’t know he’s a little bigger then me”

“Oh I see well hell need an adult incontinence brief but unfortunately we don’t carry them ill give you these and you can see if these will work”

Ecstatic at that I left.

When I got home I hid the trial pack away and for the evening I acted as if nothing was out of the norm when we all retired for the night the sum of all my diapered experiences would progress. Tried it on and whoa I slept so well to use a tired expression I slept like a baby the next day I wore it to work and m day was spent thinking of all the tales I would tell in order to procure more diapers on the way home I bit my bottom entered a pharmacy joined to a hospital, and said “hi I’m looking for some incontinence briefs?” the attendant said ok what exactly was I after I then proceeded to tell a story that I now realize she was uninterested in I could have told her my real reasons for asking for diapers she most probably would have just given them to me anyway but never the less the story about an abdominal injury poured out, but yes I had done it I had what I had wanted to get. Success

Dry hiding

I found the best possible place to hide them (in an old gym bag under my bed and in a cushion case) and that night I decided to wet one yes this was the night id wet one so I put one on and after little bit of awkwardness I managed to adjust it so that it was on properly, then mum called dinner I scrambled for clothes found pants and an old shirt nervously I ate dinner fearing my mum would notice the added bulk she didn’t however she did notice a change in my behavior and she asked if I was ok I just replied that I was feeling a little tired and wanted to go to bed she nodded in agreement and I went to bed I laid back and waited for the torrent that I assumed would come but it didn’t come for about half an hour nothing I felt thee need to go but couldn’t I relaxed I pushed nothing if not a few drops in absolute frustration I stood up then out it poured there was no slow build up it was just gush the diaper filled not quite full I got back into bed and soon after adjusting to the feel I drifted off and in the morning I was happy to find it was easier to pee lying down don’t get me wrong it was still difficult but still a little easier. Shouldn’t have done it I didn’t realize it at the time but I had peed so much that it flowed onto the bed.. Nooooo how on earth would I explain this. its not like id wet the bed recently now I think of it I hadn’t wet the bed since two houses before back when I was I’m a water bed (lol I’m serious) and that doesn’t matter so much as its all rubber or plastic bladder any way.

So there I was panicking and thankfully without missing a beat I get up move it to the shower and turn it on thus giving the illusion I was washing in actual fact I was hiding the evidence. The blankets got bunched up near the end of the bed on the floor and looking for plausible I decided to leave a can of drink, pre-drunk on its side of the bed and then jumped in the still running shower. Mere minutes later mum open the bathroom door a crack and said hurry up startled I remembered when I jumped in I left the nappy on the floor I yelled “MUM” she giggled and replied “well hurry up” with that I turned off the water did a reasonable job with the towel rolled up the diaper and put it under the sink right at the back, now an advantage to our house was when the previous owners renovated the put in my a second bathroom, and it was this one I used so I thought I was good I had avoided being discovered and I had temporarily hidden the evidence. On my way out of the house I was scolded for allowing drink to spill onto my bed but I didn’t mind I mean it was better then getting in trouble for wetting the bed.

Preoccupied mind

After school, a reasonably uneventful school day it was long I spose but only because my mind was locked on diapers. I got home and was occupied for the afternoon and early evening with the things that people my age did, homework TV, internet, all the usual trying not to draw any unwanted attention. Dinner came and went bed time approached and I wanted oh so much to use another of my trial products but no I would save em and savor them. Days went by and everything was normal nothing was suspicious except a funny smell… I had rolled up the used diaper tightly but no matter how tight I rolled it after some time nothing would stop it from developing that distinct smell, the smell of stale urine. It had totally slipped my mind until my nose regained my footing instantly I knew I was in damage control or as the case was damage prevention I got a plastic bag of my floor put it in wrapped it tight and tied it shut. I then put it at the bottom of my waste paper basket that night I cleaned my room a sorry thing to do especially for me I like a bit of clutter, but it was all I could do without mum noticing the activity around the bin. Or at least to camouflage what had gone in. She was pleased but still teasing me about cleaning my room like it was so amazing and it was the first time id ever done it I mean please come on its not like I just used the toilet for the first time HA.

Getting into a groove

So between school my extremely casual job and the uninvited intrusions to my life by my mother my diaper time was rare. Real rare id thought of a few scenarios that would let me get what I wanted and what more did I want but diapers. And I stole what time I could to “escape” into diaper time and surly enough I was getting more and more hooked as my stash was getting lower and lower till gone. It was time after school I went to a small chemist not to out of the way I approached the continence section scanned I saw pads, pads, pads, no diapers? When out of nowhere “can I help you?” uuuuhhhhhhh dam im not ready the words flying through all thorght “no thanks im ok” and as fast as she was there she was gone I left and hitailed it to the closest pharmacy. This time on the way I prepared I built the confidence I walked in and asked for diapers I was vague I said I was sent to get them I said they were for someone else and some how I walked out with a pack of 50 maximum absorbent pads and a pair of special elastic underwear. Swing and miss. Id wasted money and time but more importantly I used one possible location to get diapers. This continued for months each time going to different pharmacies using different excuses I had quite a stock and most of it was free every time I saw a new chemist I remembered it and when I had the opportunity I cased it and I got what I could. My stock now consisted of a few trial diapers that were a greenie color I had pull up varieties I had cheep ass bed protector that did very little if anything at all and of coarse I had pads 50 of them. Not happy I wanted diapers the full brief kind the kind with tapes. It was then I finally decided depends were what I wanted, now I know their as great as a can of petrol in an house fire but not knowing any better, I mean id done the research I knew of molicare I knew of attends and the numerous other brands but I didn’t know where I might procure them. But anyway I went in and paid for my depends, I still made excuses but I just outright paid for them.

ok im sure no ones reading but i continue anyway and this time i ran a spell check over it..

My first messy change

And life was good I was regularly in diapers, I got the nerve and took them out in public I remember, I first wore them to the movies it was dark it was night outside and if it came to the worse I could leave and get out of there while still in the dark (I was incognito)

The public bit continued I leaked a few times so I soon decided to not wet while out but rather wait till I was almost home or to a place where I could change discreetly. I started getting cocky the first time I realized this was when I was in the city id peed before I diapered up, diapered up and headed in I saturated myself with fluids all morning expecting to burst I smartly thought let it out in bits so as I was walking I was concentrating on slowly peeing my diaper. When my abdomen cramped I realized that if I pushed anymore I was going to poop my diaper NO... I hadn’t done that before I hadn’t even conceived doing it, I mean I knew people had done it but I hadn’t given the idea of me doing it any thought at all I weighed my options well there was only one find a toilet luckily I knew exactly where one was so hastily I made my way there I got there relatively quickly but the was a small line and the pain the need was still there getting worse the only other toilet was around the corner it was a monitored pay toilet but still I was starting to get desperate.. I couldn’t have been more then ten steps before I felt it squeezing out between my cheeks I hastened my pace almost running I realized too late I was pooping my diaper and it didn’t feel that bad my diaper fit properly and it was tightly put on so I felt it but no smell. leaning against a nearby wall I pushed out the remaining poo and walked to the toilet when I got there, there was a few people standing at the entrance paying the woman the 30 cents it cost to use the amenities when it was my turn I paid and saw the disabled change room but headed around the corner to the men’s room I entered and saw a urinal a couple of stalls and apart from being really clean it was a public restroom one that was like all the others around unfortunately hardly private enough to change a smelly diaper so I rethought my actions and went around the corner towards the disabled toilet turning the corner I saw it was occupied I stopped and waited at this point there was a woman and her daughter waiting to use the parents room. The clerk at the desk asked my “can I help you” I simply replied “ah no i'm just waiting” to which she replied “oh well take a seat’. With out thinking I did I just sat down. Whoa wrong as I sat down my body weight forced all the poop to squish all over my behind also pushing a burst of air out of my diaper and it hit like a sack of shit I stood almost immediately it didn’t smell goon I was really afraid someone would notice the mother and daughter went into the parents room and now really starting to get paranoid I asked the clerk if there was actually was someone in the disabled restroom she shot me a dirty look and started questioning my motives of wanting to use them I replied politely with a semi lie well actually a complete truth I said I need to change. An easy response and an easy misunderstanding she thought I meant clothing first she asked if I worked in the complex I said no then she asked why I didn’t just get changed in a stall when I realized although I was publicly wearing a diaper and numerous pharmacy clerks around new I wore them I didn’t think I would have to tell her so I said no I cant change in there, there isn’t enough room puzzled she shot my another look so I swallowed my pride opened my backpack and revealed a spare diaper in the bag well I opened the bag so she could see just enough to realize what I meant click it hit her. She was apologetic she tried to explain she offered excuses and said I didn’t look like I was the type to be wearing diapers and I said in a snide way that’s the idea. I changed it took a while to clean the first messy diaper especially in a public restroom when I was done I considered not putting on another diaper but I realized my story well actions to this point indicated I was gonna be exiting in a lean diaper so I looked around there was a bench that would do for a changing table so I went over put the fresh diaper on it and as I put my arms down and shifted my weight I realized the bench was not gonna take my weight dam it was going to have to be the floor it was a cold hard white tiled floor that did not in any way look inviting regardless sat down an pulled the diaper up was about to do the tapes up when a knock are you ok ? a familiar voice as if she hadn’t already embarrassed me enough now she was making me hurry I got up moved over to the door and whispered ill be out shortly I taped up got dressed again and exited as I did there was a person in a wheelchair waiting for me t leave they too shot me a dirty look as they entered. Right all good I could live with that as I was about to continue my adventure the clerk once again apologized and said I was welcome when ever I left slightly redder then when id arrived.

Returning home

Getting home was quick I hadn’t expected my mum to be home but she was, GAH, the universe was against me, she took little notice as I walked to my room but regardless I was gonna take it off I mean she would eventually notice the added bulk as I was about to mum cruised in holding some catalogue from the mail catching me off guard I turned and with lots of attitude told her to leave and that I wanted some privacy. She left obviously upset id snapped at her I quickly changed my diaper wasn’t full but it wasn’t dry either it would hold more but I didn’t care I took it off put it in a bag and hid in under some furniture. My room was not small by any standards it was a carport built for three cars that I commandeered and turned into a bed room roughly 6,7-8 square meter I had heaps of stuff it made it cramped but not small I made my way to the family room sat down and watched TV. Later that night I decided to be a little bolder I decided after dinner I would put on a diaper go back outside and watch the late night movie. It wasn’t unusual for me to watch it out there instead of my room, yes the TVs were the same size but the fire place was in the family room and as my room had once been a carport it got really cold.

So as all the people in our house went to bed I made my move I went to my room diapered up put on a shirt grabbed my bedspread wrapped myself in it and headed to the family room I jumped on the couch well actually I jumped into one of the recliners first but decided nah the couch was good so I moved to the couch I was watching the movie but I didn’t really see any of the movie I was much more focused on how comfortable I was in my blanket a warm shirt and a nappy when suddenly mum again with the out of nowhere appearances said turn the telly down in an angered state I said “ok” knowing if I made a move shed see my diaper and she stood there waiting for me to turn the volume down I said I would getting a little angry but only out of fear I said well you turn it down cause I don’t know where the remote was now pissed off she said I don’t order her around and to turn down the volume now so I got up and walked over and manually turned it down that’s right I just got up and walked over and turned it down. Now I know you all are curious about her reaction to what she saw and the answer is this. ”that’s better” that’s all she said. You see as id gotten up id made sure that I was wrapped in the blanket she did question why id wrapped my self in the blanket but I just said I was cold. A lie a blatant lie in my diaper I was cozy snug and warm. I fell asleep on the couch a little later I herd mum come and turn the lights and TV off so I spose I was in that bit where your still asleep but awake. Lol not what I mean I was awake but my mind and body were acting like I was asleep, if you’ve experienced it you know what i’m saying if not well too bad, she said you should go to bed I moaned a noise that could in no way be translated into anything other then nerrrhhhah soon after I was awake dry and awake so I got up and headed to bed I had a sore back from the couch but shrugged it off and went to beddiebyes on the way peeing my diaper as I wasn’t going to sit on cold porcelain when I had on a diaper I mean hey use em for what there for.

The next morning.

Waking was not high on my priorities but never the less I did and when I did three things hit me, 1, I was diapered. Mmm I could get used to this indeed. 2, I was wet felt a little cold but still liking it yep defiantly could get to like this 3, ouch I mean owwww my back turns out that it was the diaper that made my back sore i’m not sure why but on occasion it still does any way after realizing all this I closed my eyes and tried to drift back off to sleep. Na not gonna happen backs too sore getting up I don’t really know what i’m doing I stand there and think change so I go on into the bathroom and start my morning ritual strip down shower dry off get dressed and then do daytime stuff. My daytime stuff was limited as I had a sore back and all but I still did stuff one of the key ideas my dad had instilled in me is the walk it off principal every thing can be fixed f you just walk it off. I found stuff to do nothing worth note..

• Like 1
  • 10 years later...

Wow! This is fun to read.

Diapered Down, thanks for writing and sharing this.

Yes, I fully realize this fine story was written more than 10 years ago. I am posting this to bump it back to the front page so that members who had not joined before 2007 can have a chance to enjoy this. I remember finding it charming way back when. I was thrilled to re-discover it today!

On 10/8/2017 at 4:59 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Wow! This is fun to read.

Diapered Down, thanks for writing and sharing this.

Yes, I fully realize this fine story was written more than 10 years ago. I am posting this to bump it back to the front page so that members who had not joined before 2007 can have a chance to enjoy this. I remember finding it charming way back when. I was thrilled to re-discover it today!

If someone wants to read a dead ten year old