LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a friend/ How do you feel as a DL?

Octopus

My chat name is Octopus, but my real name is Marcy.  Ever since I was diapered until about 5 or 6 years old, I have had some sorta connection with diapers.  I have diapered myself on occasion until recently when I diaper myself almost every night and some in the day and I even bought a few diapers now. I have diapered myself with blankets.  I have to tell you that when I diaper myself, it feels so good and I get aroused; especially when the diaper is up in the front and near my legs.  

I live in Reston, VA.  I have always felt ashamed about this, but now I don't anymore.  I do wear underwear during the day and when I diaper myself, I take them off and it feels good.   I want to get married someday, but feel ashamed, but if my future husband is the same as me, then it would not be so hard.  

I want to know what you all are feeling and if you would not mind being my friend and letting me know I am not crazy.  Thanks

Octopus.  

I'm strictly a DL, no AB in me. I'm at my happiest when I'm sitting in a nice dry comfy diaper. For just this I still feel some shame and its affected my ability to have successful relationships. I do hope that one day I'll find that soul mate who understands and possibly joins in with diaper play. 

Being strictly DL I feel somewhat cornered in this community, pretty much the only people on social media are into AB so finding another DL is tougher. If you open up to someone out side the community they see all as into AB because that is the open side we see in the media.