LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Free Samples

DailyDi

1 hour ago, WetDad said:

The cheapest shipping to the US is $11.63. I don't need these that bad.

and we just bought are bulk order. because everything went on sale last week. darn it.

These are identical in construction, other than the print, to their Lil' Monsters - which is not a bad thing, I really like the Monsters, they are a good price/value point, particularly for a "daytime diaper" that is slim enough to be worn under clothes when you're out and about. Cute print on them - if the shipping isn't too bad, I might request a sample. 

Mine just arrived. My first genuine “adult baby” diapers ever. I feel, appropriately enough, like a kid who gets to play with a new toy. I’m saving them for when I can enjoy them to the fullest...

I also took the opportunity to get myself some long-wanted, real old-style oversized diaper pins and a few of the super-cheap flats on clearance right now.

Thanks for the sample offer.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, nonny said:

Mine just arrived. My first genuine “adult baby” diapers ever. I feel, appropriately enough, like a kid who gets to play with a new toy. I’m saving them for when I can enjoy them to the fullest...

I also took the opportunity to get myself some long-wanted, real old-style oversized diaper pins and a few of the super-cheap flats on clearance right now.

Thanks for the sample offer.

Be interested to know how you like the diapers! haven't gotten to try them myself yet.