LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Time Lurker here

I lurked a long time here because I felt that if I told my real story, I'd be shunned.   I've seen those who mentioned it before have problems.   But today, I'm saying, what the hell.   I'll lay my self out for all to see and take my lumps in the community.

It's odd I should have this problem here in that since college, I've been a diaper exhibitionist.    I had dreamed about being seen in diapers for a long time while growing up.    Long about my junior year in college, I decided to give it a go.    My first step was to go out and wet or soil my diaper and then go into a public rest room to change.  As time went on, I knew where there were ones, in train stations, or department stores, or malls, or the like where there were no doors on the stalls and would choose those for changing.

This lasted for a good long time but in my senior year I got bolder.   One night, I got in my car, removed my shorts and drove to the far side of town and walked into a 7-11 and bought a soda and left.    My heart pounded harder than I ever could imagine.   A few nights later, I got up at like four in the morning and went out again.   I hit an all night grocery store, a donut shop, and another 7-11.   Back home again, just thinking about what I had done got my heart pounding again.

A few days later I went far from home and hit a McDonalds, a drug store, and then a shopping mall.    I heard girls laughing and pointing at me which I didn't expect, but it was still exciting.    I tried another mall.     Over the next year, I would regularly go out just about anywhere, stores, fast food, malls.    I was hooked.    After a while, I got kind of tired of it, but still there's times I'll pump gas or pop into a convenience store in the diaper, or even if clothed, grab my diaper bag and use a changing table that's sturdy enough for me to get on (I've spent time scouting out mens rooms or family bathrooms looking for them).

I actually went to a shrink about this at one point.    While he said he doesn't understand why I feel the need to involve others in my play, the play itself isn't harmful.    Still it's odd, you are aghast at this, but not so much at some guy who's in drag (I mean, dressed as a guy in a dress, with no attempt at trying to pass as the other gender), but a diaper causes a lot of controversy.    A girl in more revealing attire would just get a lot of wolf whistles.

Well, that's my story.    Go ahead and rip me to shreds if you like.

What's important is to find ways to satisfy your desires that don't involve non-consenting people.  It seems like you're wanting to put the past behind you and do better going forward, which is a good thing.

The way I see it you're getting off on showing your diaper to unsuspecting people ,  as long as you keep it to people over the age of 18 I don't think it even counts as an offense. But to each his own and enjoy it while you can. You must be in the boonies lol. Good luck to you and have fun.

It's too bad you can't find a significant other to share your fetish with, and that way you can keep it safe from the law. Maybe just go in your back yard in a diaper where you may be a little safer . You can be arrested I think? for being out in public in a diaper only? I'm thinking that's not going to be any fun.

I have to say hi, and welcome. You are welcome to visit with us here, like anyone. I can’t say, I condone what you do on the outside, I don’t believe in involving others, who have no wish to be. Doesn’t seem fair. But, I can understand your feelings, and having a want to do what you do. Maybe you can work things out somehow, and modify your behavior, but so you enjoy yourself, but not have to involve the unsuspecting. Good luck!