LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's regression (private for Je Punk)

Snowmom55

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice stared in confusion then horror as she realized what had happened. 

"I drank a baba just like a baby? Wait where's my pants? Wait why am I wearing one oh my new diapers?!" Alice looked down noticing her bare legs wide stanced like a baby in the super thick diaper.

Alice pouted. "But I want out of these dia..." she was hushed by her pacifier. Alice sucked her paci but still pouted. The caretaker chuckled and placed her in a playpen with baby toys and Sofia the first on the TV close by. Alice hated it, here she was a big 8 year old in daycare, wearing a shirt and super thick diapers, in a playpen ducking a pacifier after a nap, change and bottle. Her head hurt from the whole morning and it wasn't even noon yet!

"That's enough little one." And carried her in the playpen in just her t-shirt and diaper "And to help get used to your diapees you won't be wearing any pants" she told her before tending to other children. As for the baby toys, there were rattles, alphabet blocks, some dolls, and a toy piano. 

Alice pouted with her pacifier still in her mouth for a little while before investing the toys for something that seemed fun. She shook a rattle which did make her giggle a little she felt the other end of it which is obviously a teething ring of sorts. She held on to the rattle as she started to watch the TV. Soon engrossed in the baby show Alice was soon wet again and dropped her pacifier to start lightly chewing on the gummy teething ring absence minded.

After about a half hour the caretaker came to check on her and she clearly saw she was enjoying herselfOkay Alice time for lunch." Picking her up and felt her wet diaper "And it seems you used your diapee well not to worry I'll change you as soon your done with lunch." Taking her over to the classroom and placed her in a high chair and tied a bib around her neck.

Alice's trance was broke as she was picked up and her wet diaper squished against her bottom. She whined and dropped the rattle teether as she was brought over to the highchair. Alice knew she shouldn't be in a highchair with a bib but once her baba was placed in front of her she didn't care she picked it up wanting it for some reason.

Alice was torn she was a big girl but she wanted her baba! So she gobbled down ever bite she could of the apple sauce making a mess of her face and bib. 

Her mother watch carefully from the office window chuckling. "8 years going on 8 months!"

Akiza made a mental note to babyproof the house depending how far Alice was going to regress as she watched. The caretaker smiled and cleaned Alice off "Okay big girl go ahead and drink your baba then I'll change your diapee after."

The caretaker just chuckled as she watched her suckle once she had sucked it dry she gently picked her up and started patting her back "Okay try to make burpies for me then I'll change your didee after."

Alice felt full and happy after her baba, but being picking up and having her head on the caretakers shoulder made her feel funny. Soon after a few pats on the back Alice burps and spit up a little milk along with a warm feeling in the rear of her diaper from more than just gas from her rear. The tiny 8 year old is now very sleepy once again.

The caretaker just chuckled and cleaned her face up before sniffing the air "Uh oh did someone go boom boom in her diapee good thing I'm gonna be changing you now." She cooed patting her head after setting her on the changing table and untaped her diaper and started to wipe her.

Alice's head felt funny like she just couldn't concentrate no matter how hard she tried, she just felt tired, full, and wanted a change from the mess she was well aware of now as she felt the squish being laid down on the changing mat and then the smell of her diaper being opened! She was going to cry but her thumb found its way into her mouth and soon found her self grabbing her foot giggling.

Before she grabbed a fresh diaper for the small girl she gently replaced her thumb with her pacifier "there you go sweetie use that instead of your thumb." Then gently removed her hand from her foot to change her "Almost done dearie." Sliding the diaper under her and powdered her up before taping it up "There we go good as new."