LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's regression (private for Je Punk)

Snowmom55

X"Even 8 year olds need a alittle help sometimes dear just look at Rei you two have alot more in common then you think and I'm not talking about potty training wise in fact she's actually 2 years older then you." She told her.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice took a step back in shock. "She's what?! No she's a stupid diaper baby just like all the baby's in this daycare! There isn't one big kid here!" Alice says whining more pointing at the kids in the room not realizing how much of a baby she's really being. 

"Your lying! Thats not real! Your just trying to make me feel like a big baby! You can't do that, I'm not one of them! I don't need to wear diapers or have a bottle or be stuck in some playpen! I am a big 8 year old." Alice says feeling like she's proven herself standing with her head turned away wiping the tears from her eyes.

"And I believe you that you are 8 you told me that you  don't believe me that Rei is actually older then you but just smaller She told the 8 year old girl "Dear I would never lie to you that's why your mommy put me in charge."

Alice was so embarrassed and confused, with tears in her eyes she ran off. Alice jumped over a few things and tried to run out the door only to not only slip into the door hitting her head but finding the door locked! Alice fell onto her padded rear wetting her pull-up a little as she started to cry once again.

The teacher sighed and lifted Alice up "Dear you shouldn't be running that's how you can get hurt I think you'll feel alot better if you took your nap now." She told her as she laid her on the changing table and pulled her leggings down and removed her pull up and started wiping her down them grabbed one of her diapers from her diaper bag "Now be a big girl and lift your bum."

Alice cried defeated after being picked up, she didn't see one of the thick diapers her mommy bought for her being placed under her bum. She was just embarrassed and in pain not really listening to the aide. A few of the potty trained kids giggled after watching the whole scene.

The aide just lifted the girls legs and slid the diaper under her bum and started to powder her up before taping the diaper up then took her to the naproom "Now I want you lay down and rest awhile." She told her.

Alice finally dried her eyes enough seeing her pants and panties were swapped out for one of her new overnight diapers. She was embarrassed but even more so watching herself being lowered into a crib. Alice was in a state of disbelief that any of this day could be happening but as she started to whine the aide popped a pacifier into her mouth and turned on the mobile over top of the crib. She couldn't help but to suckle on her pacifier and soon was fast asleep.

The aide popped a pacifier in her mouth "Hush little one this will help calm you." Before placing her in a crib so she wouldn't fall out and turned the mobile to help her relax "Have a good nap Alice I'll check on you after." She told her walking out.

Alice had weird dreams over the next two hours, one she was in her third grade class in a baby walker dressed as a baby and all her friends and fellow classmates where shaking rattles and baby toys at her. Another her little sister became twice as tall as her and carried her around like an infant showing her off to people that walked by them in the street! The last one she remembered was she woke up in a wet and messy diaper and her mommy came in and started to feed her milk like a baby from her boobies! 

While the small girl dreamt A inner voice echoed in her head *The potty is a scary place to be you enjoy wearing your diapees, drinking from Baba's, sucking your binkys, and you'll cuddling with your plushies and blankets* it told her

The caretaker just smiled as the girl nursed "That's a good girl drink it all up you'll need your strength later on." She cooed before the bottle was completely empty and lifted the girl out the crib and started patting her back gently to see if she needed to be burped.