LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's regression (private for Je Punk)

Snowmom55

Alice took note of the diaper bag mommy placed in the trunk and knew it was probably for her. She held hope though that mommy didn't pack her new diapers or anything embarrassing in there. She stayed quiet in thought as the approached Anne's preschool. 

Anne played with a teddy bear she kept in the car but threw him over to Alice as they pulled up in front of the school.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne giggled standing outside the minivan in front of the preschool hearing how mommy was talking to her big sister.

Alice blushed hard. "No mommy can we just go before one of Anne's friends see me like this!?" Alice whined.

Anne kissed mommy good bye, and then kissed her "big" sissy good bye. "Have fun at daycare sissy! Make sure to use da potty!" Anne says giggling as she skipped down the hall. 

Alice was embarrassed but angry that her little sister did that! She's not some baby! Alice begrudgingly glared at her little sister skip off. While other kids looked at her and her mommy standing in the hallway with a diaper bag. Assuming that it was just another toddler heading to daycare with her mommy. Especially with the obvious pull up out line in her leggings!

The assistant took Alice by the hand after Akiza handed her the diaper bag "Come on sweetie let's go put this in your cubby and then you can go play with the other kids." She told her placing it on A cubby that now had her name on it "There we go now I'll take you to the potty with the other kids when it's time."

Alice knew she had to go with it since mommy ran the daycare, she couldn't be mean to the workers. Alice blushed when the assistant handled her diaper bag hearing things riddle and shift around, and only blushed more hearing the woman refer to the potty. Alice was lead over to a group of kids who must have been right around 3. They were playing with blocks and dolls, Alice took note it looked like she was one of 4 in the group of 8 yearing pull-ups or diapers. She sat on her padded rear and sighed as she played slowly but then got into the silly toddler toys, all but forgetting about her upset stomach.

"Hi Rei I'm Alice. Of you need any of my blocks let me know." Alice said being friendly as she had a tower going just above her shoulders knowing once she sures up the base that she could get up and keep going. The uneasy feeling in her tummy was still present and should knew she'd have to go potty but she wanted to finish her build before these babies wreck it!

The small girls nodded her head happily as she helped build Alice's tower making sure it wouldn't fall over yet and spread her legs out slightly revealing she had a pink diaper underneath her skirt and leggings.

Alice was being friendly but was at first a little annoyed that this diaper baby was messing with her tower, until she realized the toddler was actually doing a good job at surfing up the base. The tower was coming along great between the two until Alice who was on her tippy toes tripped over a block Rei had put off to the side. Alice tripped and fell backwards onto the toddler, causing her to not only cry out catching everyone's attention but also caused her upset tummy to release into her awaiting pullup. Alice was taken off guard it happened so fast, now her foot hurt, she's scared and upset, plus her pull up felt funny. Alyssa cries laying next to poor Rei who had the toddler sized 8 year old.

Rei was taken by surprise when saw Alice trip and fall over her but was able to hold on most of her before she completely fell over her the odd thing was Rei wasn't crying for some reason as the teacher bran over "Ummm teacher I think Alice might of had an accident." She said as the teacher lifted Alice up off of Rei "Oh sweetie what happened are you okay?"

Alice heard what Rei said but was both too embarrassed to stop crying and didn't realize what exactly happened. As the teacher stood her back up Alice sniffles. "I tripped and hurt my foot over that diaper baby and the block in the way!" Alice whined as the teacher reaches around her checking her pull up just like you would for a baby! It was then that Alice noticed the smell and the squishy feeling... she pooped her pullup!? Alice couldn't believe it!

"Oh you poor dear your a mess let's get you cleaned up." Taking her to the changing table and laid her down before sliding down her leggings and the ripped the sides of her pull up and grabbed the baby wipes and started wiping her down.

Alice laid there in embarrassment and shock as she was getting cleaned up like a baby! She saw Rei and a few others from the group continue to work on her tower. Alice couldn't help but to start to cry feeling defeated at her goal of proving that she was a big girl. 

The teacher finished cleaning her up before bringing another pull up out and started to slowly work it up the girls legs before snapping the waistband in place then stood her up and applied some baby powder inside "There you go little one all better now try to stay clean this time." She said bringing her leggings back up.

"Dear I just changed your messy pull up I could've easily put you in a diaper but I decided to give you another chance to see if you can make it like a big girl." She explained before saying "Now if your name call your classmates I can easily dress you up like them." She warned

Alice is torn she wants to plead her case but doesn't want to press more buttons. "But but you can't do that! I am a big girl! I'm 8! 8 year olds don't need diapers!" Alice felt like she needed to make her point, not realizing she looked like a potty trained toddler not a big girl at all.