LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's regression (private for Je Punk)

Snowmom55

Akiza pulled up to a local Walmart and parked her car in the parking lot and helped the girls out of the car and took their hands inside the store before Akiza grabbed a shopping cart and brought it over before lifting Alice up and placed the small girl in it before pushing the cart.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice again huffed being placed in the "baby" seat of the cart inside Walmart while her sister got to walk along side, but she knew better than to make a fuss especially since they were headed right into the baby isle. Alice wished she could hide and hoped noone from school would see her here! Blushing she watch her mommy look for the extra thick baby like diapers, while Anne was picking up powder, wipes and even threw in a pacifier pack into the cart.

While strolling down the baby aisle Akiza found what she was looking for she picked a jumbo package of Lil Princess extra protection day and nightime diapers which had different designs on them and they were also scented. She spotted a package of pull ups which she would sometimes get if the small girl were to have a daytime accident which she hadn't had the past 6 months.

Alice put her hands over her face seeing mommy pick up not just the nighttime pack but the bigger pack marked for day and nighttime! She wished a hole would open up and swallow her right here, especially seeing another woman stroll past them. Alice wanted out of the store and for this morning and really this day to be over with now. Her stomach started to turn from not eating yet that morning and the stress, it felt as if her stomach was turning and gurgling as her mommy placed the jumbo pack of thick diapers in the cart.

Akiza decided to place them in the cart just in case and moved to the checkout to have everything rang up before moving out the store and headed back to the car and then helped Alice back into her car seat.

Alice watched the items being rang up and was red in the face as the cashier rang up everything while looking at her including the pacifiers Anne threw in the cart. But soon she was back into her car seat and her tummy wasn't feeling any better. As her mommy started driving she spoke up. "Mommy... I don't feel good... my tummy hurts."

Anne was smiling and bouncing the whole time in the store now she sat next to her sister and watched her taking note that big sissy wasn't looking so good.

Akiza frowned when she heard her baby girl wasn't feeling well "What's the matter sweetie do you need to go potty or do you feel like you have a belly ache?" She asked in concern worried on the worst two scenarios that could happen.

Alice nods thinking she could just play on the tablet all day, thinking it was a positive not to have to deal with school too. "Yeah, I could eat too."

Anne being the wise 4 year old pipes up. "Maybe sissy needs to poo poo!"

Alice frowns at her sister still rubbing her belly. Not knowing what today had ahead of her.

Alice stared daggers at her little sister for suggesting that like Alice isn't old enough to tell when she needs to potty! "I'll try mommy, but I don't feel like I need to poop, my tummy just feels upset." Alice says closing her eyes and rubs her belly. As they pull into the driveway.

Anne hopes sissy feels better but still giggles alittle at how the morning is playing out and all before preschool!

Akiza nodded as she pulled up into the house and helped her daughter out the carseat before bring everything inside the house and takes her daughter's hand to the bathroom "Okay sweetie go ahead and try to go potty I'll be out her waiting when your done."

Anne giggled seeing her sister being led to the potty like a silly baby. She saw her opening to show she was the real big sister she ran to their bedroom and started to get her stuff together for pre school.

Alice whined and chirped up about not needing help on the potty but her mommy wasn't having it. Once mommy pulled down her pants and panties she lifted her onto the potty. Alice felt like such a baby! But none the less she tried to go but nothing came out even after 7 minutes of trying. She knew mommy would be a little up set she didn't go but couldn't help it.

Akiza sighed knowing if Alice didn't go potty on the toilet she would either having to go later or having an accident in her panties "Couldn't go okay I think it's best if you wore a pull up for mommy just in case." She told her.

Anne giggled walking into the bathroom hearing mommy say that as she pulled Alice off the potty.

"Pull-ups?! But mommy I'm a big girl!!!" Alice whined and cried a little as her pants and panties were removed and replaced with a pink princess sofia pull up before her mommy pulls a pair of leggings up over her new pull-ups.

Akiza removed her pants and panties before slipping the pull ups up her legs and powdered her up and slipped a pair of leggings on her "It's just until the end of the daycare dearie."  Giving a light pats on her bottom.

Akiza and patted Anne's hand "Good girl sweetie will be ready in a second." Before turning back to Alice "Sweetie do you remember the last time you had a belly ache?" She asked before taking her back to the kitchen.

Alice sticks her tongue out at her little sister but quickly looks down when mommy turns her attention to her. Alice shivers in embarrassment rembering the last time her tummy was upset she ended up pooping her pants in front of her friends. Alice nods and gives up her fight, accepting her powdered bottom and pull-ups.

Alice nodded in defeat and followed Anne who was skipping along happily and her mother who looked happy as well. Alice just felt so small like maybe she's supposed to be the little sister... she shook the thought out of her head as they entered the kitchen.

Alice sat down on her padded rear she wasn't a fan of the thicker padding of the pullups than her goodnites. 

Anne sat down across from her sister, both girls nodded loving the blueberry pancakes that mommy makes. Anne jabbered on and on about preschool about how well the teachers said she was doing, how much she loved it, how many friends she had. Anne went on bragging at mommy cooked.

Alice only sat there and entertained her sister with nods, an 'oh!?', and a couple 'thats great!' But deep down she felt shame. She had very few friends, when she was in kindergarten they talked about holding her back, and she wasn't great at math or spelling. And then on top of that she's wearing a pull-up going to daycare with mommy instead of going to school. 

Both girls ate happily loving their mommy's pancakes. Soon they were done eating and went to go get their shoes. Ready to head out.

Akiza smiled once the girls were done with their breakfast before her daughter's diaper bag making sure it was packed with everything she needed then accompanied the girls back to the car and once again placed Alice in her car seat.