LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's regression (private for Je Punk)

Snowmom55

In a small one story house just outside of a small town in New York state live a small family. Akiza a tall brunette single mother with two daughters, Alice age 8, and Anne age 4. They are are a happy family Akiza runs a daycare in town, Anne who is a little tall for her age like her mother is fully potty trained and doing well in preschool, Alice is more like her departed father even though she's 8 she's only about as tall as most 5 year olds which can make life a little difficult not only being a big sister to Anne whose half her age but almost as tall as her but also in second grade where she tries hard to fit in. Of course still being the only bed wetter out of the two sisters doesn't help at all either. 

Its 7am and the girls are just about to be woken up by their mother. Anne is in her yellow Belle themed bed wearing princess on her night gown, while her big sister on the opposite side of the room in wrapped up in her frozen themed blanket wearing a frozen themed nightgown and a soaked leaking goodnite. This is the 4th morning in a row that her goodnite has leaked, her and her mommy have been discussing getting "better protection" for her but Alice has been stalling mommy on that because she knows those extra thick diapers on the TV commercials is what her mommy means by that.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akiza is a woman in her mid 30s who runs her own daycare as well raising 2 children on her own. Akiza went to check on her eldest daughter Alice "Sweetie its time to wake up... Oh dear looks like you leaked again honey."

Alice slowly comes out of her deep sleep hearing her mommy but not comprehending what was said until she felt wet and not just wet in her overly soaked goodnite but also her nightgown and sheets. She looked at mommy and tried to be as quiet as possible not to wake up her little sister she started to cry. 

"I'm sorry mommy. It was an accident, I went to the bathroom before bed I promise!" Alice softly cried feeling like a big baby. She felt so embarrassed.

Anne started to stir on the other side of the room but didn't wake up just yet.

Alice nods wiping away tears and walks down the hall to the bathroom with a bit of a waddle due to her heavy swaying goodnite. She enters the bathroom looking down at her short frame still tearing up shaking her head.

"Why can't I just be a normal big kid." She sighs and starts her ritual that she's been doing all week. Alice takes her wet nightgown off throwing it into the clothes basket, then slowly taking off her soaked goodnite as it falls to the floor with a wet *plop*. The tiny 8 year year quickly disposed of the goodnite and jumps into the shower.

Meanwhile back in the girls room Anne is starting to wake up with a yawn and a stretch. She looks around seeing her mommy taking her sisters bedding off. "Hi mommy, is sissy wet again?" The tall 4 year old asks sweetly 

Akiza started taking the girls sheets and put them in the laundry basket before seeing her youngest daughter wake up "Morning sweetie and yes your big sister has wet her bed again." She told her softly.

Anne let out a small giggle. "Sissy needs more potty training! I can help! I'll be a good big sister! Hehehe!" Anne says bouncing out of her bed with a bundle of energy. She loves it when she can be a bigger big kid than her "big sister". 

Alice was just finishing up her shower still trying to bounce back from her 5th leaking morning in a row so she could start the school day off on a high note. 

Anne blushes but keeps smiling. "Yeah but I have been dry like a big girl for a long time! I'll be a good sissy and help Alice get good diapie and help be get to the potty at bedtime! I promise mommy!" Anne says puffing out her chest.

Alice is dried off and starts to brush her teeth before brushing her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Yeah! I'm a dry big girl I don't need diapers! See!" Anne says bouncing pulling her night gown up showing a dry pullup.

Alice just walks in only in her towel to see her little sister is showing off her dry pull up. Alice puts her head down walking over to her dresser.

"Yay! I'll keep them dry mommy, I'll be the best big girl ever!" Anne says running over to her dresser excitedly.

Alice pulling on her Cinderella thick cotton panties as she grabs a blue flowery sundress, looks at her mommy with an odd look. "Shopping for what mommy? Are we taking today off from school?"

Anne giggles hearing this as she's getting dressed. "Oh come on mommy we will be good we wanna go shopping and be with you today!"

"What? But mommy! I don't need better protection! My goodnites are for big girls! I'll be good I promise to get better!" Alice says stomping her foot like an upset toddler, knowing her mommy ment buying her those new extra thick overnight diapers that looked like baby diapers but were labeled for toddlers and kindergarteners.

"Buttttt mommmmmmyyyyyyy I don't wanna wear diapers! I'm not a baby! I'll do much better I promise!" The teary-eyed tiny 8 year old cried out stomping her feet, throwing a small tantrum  with her embarrassment and frustration boiling over.

Anne pulled on her shirt just looking on at her 'big' sister acting so silly like some of the kids in mommy's daycare.

Alice sighs sniffling up her tears, turning away from her mommy knowing she won't win. "Fine mommy I'll wear them. But I'll show you I won't need them." Alice says pulling on a pair of jeans before a pink shirt with princess writen on it. She felt so little.

"Mommy can we go buy sissy's diapers now?! And get a toy if we are good?" Anne says bouncing over to mommy fully dressed.

Akiza smiled and nodded "Yes dear we can go we still have alittle time left before it's time for school." She told her before she went to her bedroom to.get dressed and returned shortly "Are you two ready to go?"

Alice looked at her sister begrudgingly, thinking to her self 'great now Anne is going to be more of a big girl than me. She already almost as tall as me. I wanna be the big sister not a diaper wearing baby. And now we are going to buy them before school. I gotta get out of school today, I can't handle everything thing!' Alice's thoughts were interrupted by Anne patting her on the back.

"Don't worry sissy I'll help you 'member to go potty at night." Anne says walking out of the room dragging the wet sheets behind her to the wash basket in the hallway. 

Alice fighting back tears did not comment she had one goal this morning no school, as both girls headed down stairs to get their shoes on.

Once the girls were ready Akiza guided them to her mini van and opened the car door before helping Alice Into her car seat who unfortunately still needed one due to her small size luckily for Anne she had already outgrown hers and was big enough to ride in a normal seat

Alice huffs as she's buckled into her 5 point carseat while her 'little' sister didn't need even a booster due to being a little heavier than you even thought she's slightly shorter. This does nothing for her mood or making her feel less of a big girl. On the way to the store to pick up her new diapers and diaper supplies Alice tries to think of a way out of school.

Anne loves riding in the car especially not needing a baby carseat like her sister. She's really starting to notice how much her 'big' sister is like a baby at the daycare.