LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Next morning Kara slowly woke up thinking what she experienced was just a bad dream until she felt the wet crinkly garment around her legs and saw the crib bars and that it wasnt a dream.. it was reality her eyes widened when her kidnapper came in the room and explained what she had planned "Please no... anything but that... please just let me go..." She pleaded 

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Silly little babygirl. You are already at home. Mommy will always be there. Mommy cared about your. Now eat your formula's. If you were good and not naughty while feeding, then I would feed you differently. Shout when you're done. I will hear and return. bon appetit tiny girly." I'm say with smile and stroke Kara's on cheek leave nursery.

Kara whined as the pacifier was pacifier was stuck in her mouth as the older woman released the valve on the bag of formula that was attached to her pacifier and was forced to swallow down every drop of formula.

While the baby is eating in the nursery. Meanwhile, I go to breakfast myself. I drink coffee and eat toasts. After 15 minutes I come back and see an empty bag and a little bulging baby's tummy.

"You drank it all? Great. What a good babygirly. No more ropes. With the medicine flowing through your veins, you won't get far." I say with a smile and motherly strokes her, a little chubby from baby formula, tummy.

I'm unfasten the transparent tube from the pacifier.
Then I take off the transparent straps and out the baby under the ass from crib, carry her to the changing table.

"I feel like the baby is very wet. It's time for a di-di change. Baby have fresh di-di?" cooed me laying the baby on her back on the changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg ..

The college girl whined as she held on to her bloated tummy "Your gonna make me look fat.." she whined before she was laid on the changing table feeling her very wet diaper squish on her skin "Please hurry and get me outta this.."

“I know, you’ll be fatter.  I'm decided to bring baby's fat back, into your body. You didn't notice, but I will feeding you high fat food. I'm want you again to have a cute chubby baby's body and a second best fatty chin. Okay, now mommy's need to change your dirty di-di.” cooed me.

"Ask me about a diaper change. In baby's talk:" Mommy change baby di-di. " Okay, I'm waiting. Otherwise, you will stay in this diaper until lunchtime and you will earn a nasty diaper rash on your butt. 

I'm take out a fresh pink diaper, powder and diaper rash cream.

Kara whined "But I dun wanna be fat I like being skinny..." Before hearing the woman saying she won't change her until she asked for it in baby talk "Pwease change my didee mommy." She said with a small pout not liking the idea she could get a rash.

"Goid babygirl. Mommy change your di-di. And you don't decide anything else here. What mom wants is what she will do. Now I want your body to be like a baby again. Nice plump body."- I'm cooed her and take off the sleepsuit from the baby and neatly folded it, put it in the closet. Next, unfastening the velcro very wet diaper,'s I throw it in the trash.

Then I wipe the bottom of Kara's and her privat area, from the urine.

"Owwwe babygirly will be most cleany. Mommy will save you from dirty di-di."  cooed me.

Then I generously sprinkle baby powder and finally fasten the pink diaper with flowers and with a beautiful inscription "Princess."

Last thing, I take out a beautiful dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg from the closet and put it on the baby. It is very short and barely covers the baby’s diaper.

“What a beautiful little princess you are, but something is missing. Oh, I understand ..” cooed me and combing the baby’s hair, I hook two red plastic hairpins with daisies on Kara’s hair.

“Admire yourself, what a beauty you are. Now the baby is ready to go little looked TV” said the baby  and carried baby, to a large mirror.

Then I raise the baby in my arms and carry it out of the hall room.

Kara blushed and shivered while was wiped and sneezed from the excess powder before pouting at the new diaper and the daisies in her as well the babyish looking dress and tried to cover her diaper "I look like one of those baby dolls." She muttered before eeping when she was lifted up

"You are not a doll. You are the sweetest babygirly." I put her in the playpen, on her tummy and turn the screen to the playpen's so that the baby can watch TV. She struggled to get up, but her legs and arms did not obey at all.

I turn on the channel for the little babies. There is "Teletubbies".

Kara pouted as she was set in the playpen and laid their helplessly to make matters worse the tv was turned on to the worse shows of shows that would turn your brain to mush or make your head explode "Oh no please anything but this show." She couldn't stand the voices.

"No baby. You're too young to watch adult movies or any news. You will only watch baby's channels." I watch Teletubbies start learning to sing some silly song and invite the little ones, to try with them. "Look baby they can sing and invite your. Sing for mommy. I'll be so proud of you." - cooed with smile me.

Kara gagged and pouted and shook her head "No way this show will turn your brain to mush." She said before she started plugging her ears with her fingers unable to stand the horror the show would bring.

"Okay, I'll spare your brains." I said with a smile, turning off the TV.

"You are a little babygirl. I will teach you how to play, as an infant."
I give a baby's rattle, in one her hand1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpg and a blue rubber ring for teeth in the other hand's baby700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpg.

“Look, baby,” I said, turning the baby over onto back."Now you will start to gnaw and suck on this rubber ring and at the same time you will shake the rattle causing a crackling sound, and childishly giggle with your feet in the air and I'm have see your cute drolling chin. Got it? Or I'll have to punish you."

Kara glared at her and pouted "No way lady you can't just make me do something I dun wanna do I'm not some puppet you can just control." She told her refusing to act like a baby that she was dressed to he.

I sighed "Bad baby. Wrong."

I took a small wooden paddle, standing nearby and climbed into the playpen, sat down on the floor and put the baby on my lap and began to spank the baby's diapered bottom, hard, with the paddle.
"You will never call me" lady ", you should call me" mommy "and nothing more and do, what I tell you. I think teaching you a lesson, you will become more obedient."

Although the baby is in a diaper, my blows on her buttocks are quite palpable.
I hit 30 and stop.
And now I'm waiting for you to say, "Forgive me mommy. I'll be good babygyrly." I am waiting or the punishment will continue." -I said threateningly slicing through the air with a paddle.

"Wait... No! I Ow! Not Ow! A baby! Ow I'm Ow big girl!" After the 30th swat she was tearing up *Sniff* I'm sowwy mommy I'll be a good baby giwl!" She said through sniffles as she rubbed her padded sore bottom.

"Okay. Apologies accept. Let's see what a good babygirl you are. Now you start playing, like I told you. I want to see your childish play and your drolling chin." - said me, again putting the baby on her back and giving in her hands a rattle and a rubber ring.

I get out of the playpen and watch the babygirl's.

Kara just whined "But but but this stuff doesn't interest me and drooling on myself is gross!" She protested it seemed with all the spankings the girl still had no intentions of acting like a baby no matter how she was dressed like one.

I'm abruptly grabbed the baby, by the back of her head and pulled her, to my face and spoke coldly: "YOU ARE MY LITTLE ONE BABYGIRL. I am your MOMMY. Babygirls don't embrassing. Start chewing on your ring and drooling will appear by itself and do not try to wipe them with your hands. I want to see my sweet drolling babygirl's. Start playing as I told you. NOW. Otherwise, you will be very sorry and believe. Spanking will seem like a sweet, treat to you compared to what I will do to you.." - I said through my teeth. 

I show the blue rubber enema 156100048_rubber-fountain-syringe-enema-bulb-medical-douche-type-b.thumb.jpg.87b6c71ea4e4ad0aef4ec2b3bb1a034c.jpgand squeezed it with my fingers several times. "Guess what it is? This will be your next punishment."

Kara frantically shook her head "No please isn't dressing me like a baby good enough for you? I'll play with other toys you'll give me but please I don't want to be covered in drool it's too gross!" She pleaded and cocked her head at the rubber enema.

"I'm warn you for the last time so that you start playing like a nice and obedient babygirly. You still don't understand that I'm not only dressed you. You are now a real newborn babygirl for me and I'm will be turn you into a babygirl. Here is your future after a while.. You will be drolling with a cute fat tummy, round fat face, crawling on all fours in diapers, used don't embrassing your diapers, playing with toys and acting, like a babygirly.

Do you understand that arguing with me now you are only aggravating your situation? Do you remember what I told you about adult conversations and how you can tell you? I count to 10 for you to you shut up and start playing, or this enema will be in your ass for as long time, as you say wrong adult words, according to my calculations, half an hour." without a smile, continuing to squeeze the enema, which makes it whistle menacingly.

Kara gulped but she might one more idea up her sleeve maybe something that get through to this woman it wasn't one of her brightest idea but it had to work "But mommy if I get fat you wouldn't be able to go to baby pageants and and and be in those cute didee commercials... don't you want me to be the cutest healthiest baby in the world?" Hoping that would be enough to convince her.

"Silly little babygirl. On the contrary, advertising agencies will fight to take you off when I'm return your baby fat. Everyone loves cute chubby babygirlys. I know what I'm doing.
Besides, I'm going to show you to the pediatrician regularly. I'm a good mommy, and I'll make sure you're a cute and healthy little one girl. And now you start in your job: lie down on your back, chat with your feet in the air, shake with a rattle and herniate a rubber ring of to murmur childish and let drolling on chin. Let's have Mommy waiting."

Kara stubbornly glared at the woman before saying "Gee if you want me to become a giggling, drooling baby you're gonna have brain wash me to get what you want." She said in a sarcastic like tone "You won't break me."