LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So let's see what you will eat .."

From microwave pulls out a baby bottle filled with warm milk, unscrewing the lid, I still imperceptibly, add a diuretic and a laxative there. Having screwed the nipple bottle into place, I shake the bottle and stay on tray in front of Kars'sisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg

Then I put on a tray 3 jars of baby food "Gerber"15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"So look, my sweet one, if you are an obedient baby and eat a jar of tense peas and tense beef, then the third jar will be banana's puree as a reward, if you are bad and capricious, I will feed you anyway, then the third jar will be mix of brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours, "I say, tying a plastic bib around Kara's neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

Next, I sit in front of a highchair and taking a baby spoon, I open a jar of strained peas.

I stir baby food with a spoon and scoop up the green mass and bring the spoon to the baby’s lips.

"Come on be a good babygirly. Watch the VRUUMM plane fly."

Karas eyes widened at the site of the baby food and baby bottle after having a bib put on her before obiedienly shaking her head "Nooo please don't make me eat that it looks gross she whined keeping her mouth clamped shut refusing to eat the nasty baby food. The only thing that looked editable to her were the bananas.

"Ehhh. you complicate things .." I sigh and down spoon back into the jar and go for the cuffs.

I'm still attach the baby's hands with cuffs, to the legs of the highchair's. I'm again sit down on a chair opposite the baby and take a jar with baby food and rubber spoon.

"That's better. Now you can't stop me. I quickly opened your mouth, otherwise I will use force and you won't get dessert" - I said sternly and waved in front of the baby's face with a spoon, with green mass.

Kara just struggled and tried to move her head away from the crazy woman which was the only body part she could move at this point.

"I... I don't care I'm not a baby... you... can't make me eat that gross stuff I won't!" Continuing to turn her head away.

"Awughh. You forced me to do this baby " - with a sigh I'm said.

I grabbed the baby by the nose, blocking the source of oxygen and made her look right at me. When Kara opened her mouth, to take a breath. I put a full spoon of baby food in her mouth and quickly threw her face to the top, so that the food flowed into her throat and the baby could not spit it out.

"Well, what did you realize that it's better not to fight Mommy or repeat? You'll obediently eat everything I've cooked or I'll feed you all this, but by force. And instead of bananas, the third jar's, will be Brussels sprout, instead of bananas. What did you choose? "I said, filling the next spoon with baby food and putting it to the baby's mouth. "Quickly opened mouth, before my patience don't run out."

"Wait.. Nhhh! Stop I dun... as she felt the nasty mushy stuff enter her mouth and was forced to swallow it causing the babfied college girl to gag in agony "Gross"! She gagged  "I didn't choose anything your making me eat this gross stuff can't I just have  normal food?" She whined as some of the baby food got on the girls face.

"This is the best food for babies. I can't give you adult food. It's gonna hurt your little stomach. You are baby and meal for you this baby food. You'll eat it one way or the other. Open your mouth or I'll have to clamp your nose again until all these jars are empty. Well, after every 3 spoons with baby food I'll let you, take a sip of milk, from baby bottle. Open the babygirl rote. I'm waiting." - cooed me and I swing a spoon in front of the baby's face.

Kara just glared slightly at the woman and stubbornly shook her head and turned away "Uhh uhh I will not take another bite of that nasty stuff now let me outta stupid chair and let me go you crazy lady."  Moving her head around once more to try and avoid the spoon.

"So you stubbornly do not want to cooperate with mommy? Well, this is your choice. So mommy will have to help you eat."

I'm repeat forced procedure feeding. I'm grab the baby by the nose again and this time, I try to scoop up more baby food and when, babygirly opens her mouth again. I'm put a full spoon into her open mouth.

I throw her face up again and move fingers her cheeks. Kara's had no choice, but to swallow baby food. I don't let go of her nose.

Kara tries to turn her face away, but I force her to look straight and feed her again. "Everything would have been easier if you were obedient, but since you chose a different path. You will have to use force."

Kara continued to gag at every forced spoonful that she was forced to swallow and looked at her with angry glare "Look you crazy bitch im not your baby and you are sure as hell not my mommy you seriously need help!" She shouted at her.

"Baby don't you dare yell at mommy. You upset mommy." I pull the baby out of the highchair and drag her into the bathroom. I take a bar of soap.

"Such nasty words cannot come out of this sweet mouth. You will have to wash your mouth from these words." And opening mouth Kara's with my hands, I put a bar of soap into her mouth and hold it my hand in her mouth, so that the soap does not fall out..

Kara squirmed and fussed as she was dragged "Hey! Quit it let go of me." She whined while she was dragged to the bathroom before seeing the bar of the soap "Lady... Dont you... Mmmmphhhhh!!!" She was silenced when the bar of soap was placed in her mouth the taste wasn't pleasant she couldn't think what tasted worse the baby food or the soap.

I wash Kara's mouth soap's, for about 10 minutes. "I hope this tutorial works for you. Since you do not want baby food, then you will eat a baby formula. "

I take a baby bottle and put a few spoons of baby's formula in the milk. I sit down on the sofa and lay the baby on my lap and forcefully shove the nipple from bottle into baby's mouth.

"Suck your ba-ba, tiny girly."

Kara pouted as she was forced to bite down on the soap for about for 10 minutes. After it was taken out she was relieved to hear she wasn't going to eat anymore of the baby food until she heard she was going to be drinking from a bottle instead "Wait! What! Oh no no no I am not drinking from a baby... Mmmph!!!!" She was slienced once again when the bottle was shoved down in her mouth and was forced to suckle down unaware of the events that would inspire soon.

The baby kicks and resists as I bottle feed her, but I'm stronger, and with her hands in mittens makes using her hands useless for Kara's.

I smile when the baby formula is over. "Good babygirl. Drank well. I also added a diuretic and laxative to the milk, so soon you will have to use a diaper, and now you can play while Mommy is cleaning the kitchen.

I put the baby in a playpen with high bars 511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpgTo climb over them you need to get on your feet and you have needles in booties. Try to get back on your feet. I do not recommend doing this. Better suck paci and play with toys "I say with a smile, and putting the pacifier in the baby's mouth, I go to the kitchen

Minutes after finishing her bottle she was about to say something until the pacifier was placed in her mouth before blushing heavily at the playpen. After being placed in the playpen her eyes widened when she found out that the milk was spiked. It wasn't even 5 minutes before she started feeling her tummy gurgle "No no no not now." She thought not wanting to give the woman the satisfaction.

Kara began to squirm around in the playpen as she felt herself losing the battle as her tummy began to gurgle some more and started to clutch it before her eyes widened when she felt a huge load enter her diaper. Kara began to tear up she couldn't believe she had soiled herself like a baby.

I finish cleaning the kitchen and go back to the living room and go to the playpen's and see Kara sitting there crying.

I can smell the babygirly. "Awwweee. Baby used your di-di? Now I'm waiting for you to tell me: "Mommy I have poopy in di-di. Change me." And be sure to in baby's talk. If you don't say it. You will be in your mess for a very long time. ” - I said with a smile, leaning against the bars palypen's.

Kara pouted and whined "I made poo poo in my didee mommy pwease changie my poopie diapee." She lisped behind her pacifier hoping this time this would sasify her she just wanted out of her messy garment

"That's so good. It's okay, you learn to be a baby. And now Mommy has decided to give you a bath. I will wash you everywhere and you will be the cleanest babygirly."

I lift the baby out of the playpen's and carry it towards the bathroom. There I put the baby on the floor and let warm water into the bath

. I add bubble bath and baby's toys, rubber ducks and starfish.

Kara blushed heavily "Wait? You bathe me nonono please I can bathe myself... I'm... I'm.. I'm a big girl not a baby."  She protested but she didn't put up a struggle as she was lifted out if the playpen and carried straight to the bathroom before whining after she was set in her messy butt which pressed against her skin.