LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

I am 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes.

I had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which I received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When my daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed me for everything and broked me.

And I got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people I met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and I rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

I was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

I pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped me cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One late night I was driving my car and saw a young girl who was standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus. She was alone and there was no one else ...

I stopped the car not far. She got out of the car and looked at her and grabbed no my heart.

As soon as I saw her. I dreamed about my daughter again. I grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over ..

And in my head I realized that I can’t let this girl go ...

"Hi sweetheart. I'm can help your? Get in my car, I'll give you a ride. Where do you want it?"

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 year old Kara Kagami was a first year college student and was currently waiting a for a bus to get back to her dorm.

When she noticed a woman she didn't know and what made it more strange when she offered her a ride she shook her head  "That's okay ma'am Im just taking the bus back to my dorm." She told the woman.

kara_kinomoto_by_jerry_chan_ddghv1p.jpg

“I know where is this dorm located. Sit down. I'll give you a lift faster than the bus. Moreover, it is already very late and they no longer work.” - I say with a smile and a plan has come to my head.

Now the main thing is that she got into the car. "Come on. Look how late it is. There are scary people around, do you really want to keep waiting for the bus with them."

And here, for my luck, not far from us, a group of young people begins to argue loudly with drunken voices.

Kara noticed this before looking at her watch which said it was almost midnight before nodding her head slowly "Okay I guess I can ride with you if you know where it is." The college girl replied before slowly climbing into the woman's car.

"Bingo" I was delighted inside my head, watching the girl hesitantly sit in the front seat of the car.

I had a sedative medicine in my bag, that I sometimes took and my plan matured. I could not miss the bird, that came to me on the net.

I drive the car with a smile and when I see a rather deserted place, then I suddenly turn onto the roadline ..

"It seemed to me that I ran into something I need to see.."

I got out of the car, hiding one hand, with a syringe with sedative medicine, behind my back

I abruptly open the passenger door. "I do not need help. I think you need help, baby" - I said coldly and throw myself at girl's.

And not letting her come to her senses and give girl's a shot from syringe in neck girl's

After a minute, she completely went limp.

I lay her on back seat and cover her with an old blanket so that her is not visible from the street and taken to my home. I live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence ..

Then I open the car door and put the unconscious girl's on my shoulder, carry her to the house and in the nursery that was left from my daughter85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg and tie her arms and legs to the changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg and wait for the college girl to wake up. 

I notice how a girl comes to her senses. Her eyes opened and she asks with fear in her voice.
I completely miss all her questions and take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the girl predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet babygirly. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to your, will help you get rid of it all." I say girl's and start undressing her.

The first thing I did was take off her shoes and socks.

Then, using scissors, I began to cut her pants, cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the girl on the head and cheeks

"What did you happend my little one girly?” - I stop cutting Kara's pants - "you are very fussy baby. I know what it with your. You miss your little friend. Here she is.” - and I take out a real baby pacifier9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg from my pocket and stuff it in her mouth.

"I'm your mommy. You will wear the cutest infant clothes and over diapers and not only wear but also use them for their intended purpose. Now everything should be all right. Suck binky and don't bother mommy." - I say sternly.

I finish cutting pants on Kara's.
They join socks and shoes lying on the floor of the nursery.

The next thing I cut with a pair of scissors is a blouse and a sweater for a girl.

Now girl's lies on changing tabel, dressed only in a bra and thongs and cry with pacifier in mouth. 

I cut off the rest of the clothes with scissors. Bra and thongs. Now Kara is completely naked tied to a changing tabel.

"No wait.. mmphhh!!" The girl was silenced when the pacifier was shoved in her mouth. The small college girl watched helplessly as her clothes were ripped off now laying in nothing but her birthday suit.

I inspect Kara's nude body - “Mommy is not joking. Mommy is absolutely serious. You won’t go anywhere else, my baby. Now you will forever stay with mommy. Mommy will take care of you. What is it?"
I notice the jewels and pull out earrings from Kara's ears, finger rings and a golden chain from neck.

“This is all very dangerous. You can swallow them and suffocate. ”

Then I take the trash bag and bagging all her clothes from floor's...

Then I find mobile phone Kara's and, breaking it, I send it to the trash bag. Having tied the knot, I throw it in the bin.

I continue to examine the body Kara's  and shake head in displeasure.

“Babygirly has a lot of body hair. Mommy needs to get rid of him before she dresses you. ” I grumbled playing with Kara's hair on her pubis.

raise the girl’s legs and spread red baby's plastic sheet under her, so as not to wet the changing table.

"Like this. Now you won’t spoil this wonderful changing table and I won’t wet it while I work on your body, baby."

Next I bring a razor, shaving foam and a small bowl of water.

"The baby should not be given sharp objects, so mommy will do it." - cooing, I shook the foam and put it on Kara's legs, armpits and pubis.

Then I begin to gently and thoroughly shave the baby.

When I start to shave her pubis, she desperately twitches.

"Don’t worry and move. You don’t want mommy to hurt you."

After 10 minutes, Kara's did not have a single hair, except those on her head.

"Now you little pussy are so cute and smooth, as it should be for little babygirly." cooing I gently stroking the baby's hairless pussy.

"Baby, you upset mommy with your resistance. You’ll come to give you a parenting lesson." I said sternly.

I raise the baby's legs again and start spanking her ass, with my palm. After 20 slaps, bottom of the baby was very red. "And now I want to hear your apology. Say: " Sorry mommy. I am an obedient babygirl". Otherwise, I'll give you extra spanking." -I pull paci out of her mouth. "I'm waiting for what you say, baby."

Karas eyes widened as she felt her bare bottom being spanked and started yowling in pain after about 20 spanks the college girl was in tears with no other choice "I'm sorry mommy I'll be an obiedient girl."

"I accept the apology. But unfortunately because of your actions .. I don't believe you so I'll have to give you an injection before I start dressing you .." I said sternly. And filling the syringe with medicine. I give the baby an injection in the buttock. "It is harmless medicine, but it paralyzes all your muscles for two hours." I said. After 10 minutes, the baby is lying on the changing table and her movements were like a six-month-old baby. "Well now the belts are no longer needed, I can handle you myself." I said and freed my hands and feet from the restraining straps and prepare items for a diaper change:  baby oilulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png, baby powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg and diapersd89d7c5a2131f6df4df9cd442106354d.thumb.jpeg.405e5ceb08771968b9857d89eeaf221b.jpeg. "Baby is ready for her first di-di?" cooing me.

“I didn’t give you sleeping pills because I want you to be awake and see what I’m going to do. I said with a smile, watching the faint movements of the baby on the changing table.

I straightened the diaper under babygirl's ass, and I rub her pubis and buttocks with baby wet wipes, put baby oil on privat area, and generously sprinkled baby’s powder everywhere on it, then I lowered its bottom to the soft diaper ,and then fastened the diaper ribbons on the girl’s hips.

"It suits you much more, my sweet." I say, stroking the bottom of Kars's closed in the diaper - "you look so cute in it and it smells so sweet. Now you will not only wear but also use it. Now bathroom always on your"

The diaper from my touch responds with a pleasant crunch.

"Mommy hasn't finished dressing you. My sweety little one girly." I cooing and blowing bubbles on her naked tummy and tickling her foot, distracting her like a baby. 

"This your pavi. Mommy have to help you with don't lose your cute pacifier."

I put two pink ribbons into the pacifier's shield and I firmly fix the pacifier on baby's back head's

"So that's my sweety babygirly. Now you won’t lose your binky anymore." I said, tickling the baby's nose.

Next, I take out special pink mittens494a38b443b09e568e921a675b6f0261.thumb.jpg.0d73a0597a3814bf778e6710995cd895.jpg stuffed with cotton wool and put them on Kara's hands and fasten them with ribbons, tying them in a knot.

"Until I trust you babygirly, you will always be in these cute mittens. With them you won't be able to grab anything and not hit anyone, and I also have these booties. They are also a surprise. I have sewn sharp needles into them. Now if you want to up on your feet, you will experience great pain, now you will move around like all good babygirls. You will crawl or adults will be carry you." I'm explain, putting on the baby's feet booties.

I go to the closet in the nursery and get out the cute onesie HTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpgfrom there.

"This wonderful onesie for your, babygirly. I go up to my babygirly on changing table.

Grabbing her armpits, I seat his and put on her onesie.

Then I again lay the baby on back and straighten the onesie, fastens the buttons on her diaper.

Then, with the help of a hair brush, I shape a cute hairstyle, two cute pigtails and put in pair cute bows.

"Fine, now you are ready for feeding. See how you are a sweet baby." cooing I carry the baby in my arms to a large mirror.
"Whose sweety and cute baby is this?" I ask and point to the reflection in the mirror

Kara blushed heavily at how babyish she looked in the mirroras she felt completely helpless her chances of escaping were slim she tried to look away at her reflection not wanting to comment on how she looked