LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih JE PUNK ) 

Kara cooed as she was set in the tub and started to play with her bath toys and started making quacking sounds when started playing with the rubber duck while she was being washed up as she felt her mommy start to scrub her back, then started washing her breasts and course her diaper area.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm see, Kara is busy playing with the rubber duck. She plays like a baby and this funny for me. I'm use this, to bathe baby's.

I'm pay special attention, to the pubis and her ass. I'm like a mommy, singing a soothing song to babies while my baby's buttocks... and between them.

Then comes the turn of the legs.
Holding their ankles above the water, I'm wash babygirly's feet, heels, each toe.
"My baby, is a little ticklish, but bear with me. My tiny girly will be the cleanest," I said cheerfully, rubbing the baby's foot with a sponge.

Kara began to squeal while she was washed causing her to pee alittle in the tub causing her to blush "Sowwy mommy I couldn't hold it." She was just a baby after all. After a quick cleanup she noticed the baby shampoo being taken out which was poured into her hair and was now being massaged into her scalp and being rinsed out

When I'm bathed the baby, she little urinated in the bath.

"It's okay. Don't worry babygirly. You're just a baby" - cooed me, and put a pacifier in her mouth, to calm her down. And I finish washing the baby's head with shampoo "Johnson's baby." The foam was washed off with a small bucket.

Then I take the baby out of the bath and, wrapping it in a towel, carry her to the nursery and laying it on the changing table, began to dry the baby with a towel.

"My babygirly is the cleanest now" lisped me.

Kara calmly took the pacifier and started to suck it while she was being washed. Once her hair was rinsed off it was noticely shiner before she started at her now cleaner body her skin was now alot more softer. The college girl continued to suck her paci as she was carried to the nursery where a fresh diaper and a pair of kitten themed pjs were waiting for her.

Baby-Kara laying on the changing table and I'm give her a plush puppy.
"Look, this is your new friend. He will guard you. Play with him while Mommy takes care of your body." lisped me and give baby's bubbles on her naked belly, taking out untensils for diaper change.

First I'm applied babygirly's all over body with baby lotion, from neck to toes. This will make her skin even softer and more tender, like a real baby.
While the lotion is absorbing, I lift the baby by the ankle and spread a fresh diaper, with fairy Tinkerbell on it.

I'm sprinkled some of Kara's baby powder on the bottom and pubis.
"Look, it's snowing. This snow will make you a very sweet girl," I cooed, sticking the diaper on the babygirly.

For a minute I was looking for what to wear and I decide.
"I think today you will wear this. In this your will be very cute tiny girly." cooed me and I'm returned to the changing table with a pjs "Hello Kitty."

Kara gently hugged her dog plushie before giggling as her mommy gave her raspberries on her tummy. She began to relax as baby lotion was rubbed on her bottom and sneezed  from the excess powder before a fresh diaper was taped on her skint abit at the tinkerbell designs before nodding her head in approval at the pjs.

I tuck the baby's arms and legs into the pjs holes and zip it up to the baby's chin.
I wear soft booties on baby's feet and mittens on her hands.

"Ah. What a nice babygirly." cooed me fixing the pacifier in Kara's mouth.

Then I take her off the changing table and put her on all fours.

"Crawl into the living room baby, you can take the doggy with you. Time to have some fun."

The mittens resembled cat paws as did the booties and started to crawl to the living room which caused her diaper to crinkle while she had her stuffed animal on her back. Kara wondered into the living room wondering what she was going to be doing.

"You were good babygirly and I'll let you watch TV." I say accompanying the crawling baby.

When we arrived in the living room. I turn on the channel for little kids. There the Teletubbies go
At some point, funny music starts there and they invite the kids to dance.
"Look baby. Dance for mommy. Jump and clap your hands" cooed me.

Kara looked confused at the show and started giggling happily at the show but was unable to Dance due to her kitten and booties. The regressed college girl just calmly sucked her pacifier while kicking her legs happily although she did prefer to watch My Little Pony Friendship is magic

I saw, babygirly lying on its back and giggling while watching another baby's show on TV.

"Do you want mommy to play with you tiny girly? "- cooed me with Kara's.

I'm take the rattle and start shaking it in front of babygirly's. "Try and grab this, babygirl." I say with a smile.

When Kara tries to grab the rattle with her hand, I quickly remove the rattle out of reach.
"Game over. Try again."
So I repeat and over and over and only for the fourth time, baby managed to grab the rattle with both hands and Kara was very happy, as if she had won some kind of valuable prize.

Kara nodded her head happily as she tried to grab her rattle letting out a couple of pouts as she couldn't reach it before managing to grab it on her fourth try and smiled happily as she started to shake it back and fourth "Yay! I did it mommy!" Before blushing alittle at her excitement and let out a small yawn 

"Looks like it's time for baby to sleep." I say, looking like the baby sleepily rubs her eyes. The regressed student, to my delight, is used to the new baby's routine.

"Mommy will lull you to sleep for a day nap-time. Wait a minute for me." I said, putting the baby on the sofa.

I bring baby bottle with warm milk.

I take out the pacifier from her mouth and put the baby on my lap, in a supine position and gently press it to my body and slightly rocking in my arms, I start teasing the baby's lips with a plastic nipple from bottle.
"Start suck is nice milk, babygirly. You won't notice when you fall asleep." lisped me with motherly smile.

Kara on instinct started to suck on the nipple and was rewarded with the sweet taste of milk and started to make cute suckling noises as she did and cooed while she was rocked. After about 5 minutes her bottle was completely empty and was already asleep in the woman's arms and was snoring softly

Kara sucked on her pacifier softly as she was set in the crib and cuddled up to her stuffed cat plushie and slept soundly though the night wetting and messing through the process and didn't even wake when daybreak broke in.

I went to nursery, to wake the baby and immediately smelled, the smell. Kara completely used up her diapers.
I gently stroke her cheek with my fingers.

"Wake up babygirly. Mommy has come. It's time for you to get up." lisped me
The babygirly eyes opened and were filled with childish joy when she saw her mom and started smiling in the pacifier.

Kara gently started to open her eyes and woke up and behind her paci "Oh Mowning Mama." She said wiggling her toes and started to team and stretch and raised her arms to be lifted out the crib completely unaware she had used her diaper.

I check the baby's diaper and find it used up.
"Come on. Mommy will save you from dirty di-di." - cooed me taking the baby out of the crib and carrying her to the changing table.

I'm removed the sleepsuit from the baby and carefully removing the used diaper, throw it away.

I give the baby a plush toy to her hand, while I'm myself thoroughly wipe the bottom and pubic area Kara's, from dirty.
"Now you are pure babygirly," I said, sprinkling baby powder on the baby and putting on a fresh diaper and blistering her belly like a newborn baby.

"Today is a tough day. I'm taking you to the beauty salon and then we'll go to the store for diapers and other things for you, babygirly."

Kara cocked her head to the side "huh I used my diapees aweady mama?" She asked before seeing the evidence for herself before giggling as she was wiped before she sneezed from the powder and cooed as she was padded  up and squealed while her tummy was blown on "Huh am I getting my hair done today mommy and do I get to pick out my diapees?" She asked

"What kind of hairstyle you will make this choice remains with the stylist, but I will give you the opportunity to choose diapers." I said with a smile, picking up a dress.

“I think you’ll look really cute with that,” I said, showing Kara a cute dolly dress and baby's socks and Mary Jane shoes.1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg274451404_01-2(1).thumb.jpg.47faccfb10cf9a090b84e9cada757d49.jpgil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpg

"Do you like this? Put your hands up for Mommy."

Kara nodded her head happily and raised her arms up to be dressed she also noticed a pair a pantyhose that would go over her diaper. The regressed girl hoped her hair will look pretty once it was done. Once the girl was completely dressed she did a small twirl looking like a complete baby doll.