LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 9/19/2020 at 7:06 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

^keeps tickling da abalex*

hey! rude! :p  :lol: 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:12 PM, aldl4811 said:

Very interesting, I hope there can be some enjoyment in the situation

well, I imagine she has moments of enjoying it lol. She is still ABDL after all, even if she didn't necessarily really want it 24/7

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, Little Giammy said:

Ok ?

and its up!

Prologue 1: Spanking

On Submissives: The Official Government Guide for New Dominants

Sub category: Littles/ABDLs

(AKA Diaper Boys/Girls, Diaper Slaves, Baby Slaves, Stinkers, Diaper Subs, Padded Brats, Pamper Butts, etc.)

Topic: Punishment

-Spanking

(Note that this page refers to spankings in terms of multiple barehanded spanks to the bottom, as opposed to encouraging butt pats, single warning smacks, or spankings using bondage gear or implements.)

The important thing to note with Littles and ABDLs, as mentioned in our other categories, is that while they may seem immature and have childish or even infantile interests they are still physically and mentally adults. This should be taken into account when delivering punishments. Importantly, do not be fooled by their attempts to use false assumptions from their childishness to hold back on punishments.

To begin, they may act ignorant of the problems they are causing (See sub category "bratting"). However, they are cognitively aware of what they are doing, and are prone to ignore rules in the hope they can use their "cuteness" to avoid serious punishment. Littles and ABDLs have been known to use, among other things, wide eyed facial expressions, feigned confusion, and even direct statements of stupidity (ie: "I'm sowwy daddy I'm just a dumb baby I didn't know") to get out of trouble. Even if caught, they may attempt to attract sympathy by acting "cute", often cuddling stuffed animals or asking for hugs. These can be ignored. (editors note: you can still hug them or give them stuffed animals, but don't let it deter punishments)

During punishment, the little or ABDL may attempt to over react to make the punishment seem worse then it is. Forced shouting, fake tears, or begging can be expected. Once again, they are able to handle more then they let on, and they are attempting to use their infantile status to avoid punishments.

With this in mind, it may seem at times that spanking is too harsh, but this is not the case. In fact, Littles and ABDLs often crave such punishments (see: Little/ABDL and Bondage/spanking overlap), and misbehavior can be an attempt to get them. Don't worry, even if they are 'bratting' to get a reaction, punishment can still be effective.

The amount of spanks depends on the scenario, form of misbehavior and amount of times they've done it on the one hand, with the submissive's size, gender, and experience on the other. A handy chart can be seen here.  Begin slowly, patting every few seconds to warm up the submissive's bottom, then get harder and faster. Once the spanking begins in earnest, spank at a consistent rate and full powered. Again, they may overreact beforehand, but this is faking and can be ignored. A good spanking for a serious offence should end in tears. As a general rule, begin the spanking on their diaper, pull it down before you're halfway through, and finish bare.

If possible, the initial spanking should occur immediately after the misbehavior, or as soon as it is discovered. This ensures the little/ABDL draws the connection between action and result. If time does not allow, then the best course is to deliver 3-5 immediate spanks with a warning of a longer spanking later, then remind them of why they are being punished when the real spanking begins. For serious issues, a second spanking, normally delivered before bed, can help reinforce the lesson. If problems continue, give regular spankings at the same time each day or night until it is corrected. A spanking given every night before bed for two weeks can do wonders for behavior and is much more difficult to forget then a single punishment. For proper lengths of punishment, see the chart HERE.

Types of spanking:

OTK

The best method of spanking is to simply hold the little bend 90 degrees over your lap, one hand on the small of their back while spanking them with the other hand. (image) Begin with their diaper up, and if the action requires, pull it down half way through.

This is the classic form of punishment for many reasons. It is the easiest to pull off, requiring no equipment. It demonstrates complete control, as the submissive feels helpless and at the whim of the dominants without the need to tie them. It is particularly humiliating, especially when done in public, and helps to re-emphasized the submissive's position. It is often a form of punishment submissive's received as children, which adds to the embarrassment, and especially for littles and ABDLs, the mentality they work best under. It has been noted that rowdy submissives might immediately enter Littlespace while over their dominant's lap. This works whether the submissive struggles or not. (note again that "struggling" refers to play fighting back, the submissive generally craves such treatment) If they struggle, being overpowered is a reminder of their status, if they don't, going over the lap willingly publicly demonstrates submissiveness. 

With this method the submissive may kick or pound their fists, but will generally do little that can help them actually escape. For mild issues, a light spanking on the diaper, or a bit less mild bare, can help. As always, the most severe punishments are reserved for denial of their status. If, for example...

Erica had read it with a fascination and excitement. Is that really how little they thought of her? They saw her as that bratty and pathetic? That is how they were supposed to treat her, a grown adult? Really?

Perfect.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hehe, I don’t think it’s going to be quite so amazing in real life ???

LOL Yes Erica seems to keep running into that lesson. Lets see how this one plays out, shall we?

I wonder how many lessons like this she'll learn. After spankings, she'll eventually she'll learn how fun/not fun sitting in a messy diaper for hours on end is, how fun being left in a stroller/baby bouncer is, how tasty baby food is...

A lot of lessons for such a silly baby to learn!

8 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL Yes Erica seems to keep running into that lesson. Lets see how this one plays out, shall we?

I wonder how many lessons like this she'll learn. After spankings, she'll eventually she'll learn how fun/not fun sitting in a messy diaper for hours on end is, how fun being left in a stroller/baby bouncer is, how tasty baby food is...

A lot of lessons for such a silly baby to learn!

For sure! I can't wait till we get back to the car ride though. I want to see how they treat Little Ms. Grumpypants ?

22 hours ago, littleTomás said:

For sure! I can't wait till we get back to the car ride though. I want to see how they treat Little Ms. Grumpypants ?

Well that section is done :P we will see her in a car seat again though under different circumstances

However, if you want to know, my best guess is they had her "big sister" feed her a bottle, and she just happened to fall asleep almost immedietly after, by coincidence. Woke up later at the destination in a full pamper. Can't decide if she wakes up in a crib, being locked into a stroller, or getting changed publicly though

23 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol: 

Erica had been cut off by the sound of approaching footsteps. At the time, she had been left in a pink and white cloth play pen inside her masters' office as her "Daddy" worked on his computer. She gleefully piled her blocks into towers and knocked them down, but when Daddy went to the bathroom she could help but get up and look at what he was reading. To her shock, it was part of an online manual distributed to help dominents take care of newly designated "submissives," of which she was a proud member of the "ABDL" category. She had fun manipulating her dominents into treating her how she wanted, and when she found what she assumed was the hard copy, she knew she had to read it. It was a large yellow book with a picture of a boy in overalls, sucking a pacifier and holding a stuffed animal, standing beside a girl in a diaper and t shirt (she loved to think of them as "boy" and "girl" even through they seemed to be in their thirties). However, it was written in another language, and finding the online source with the english translation had made her stomach bubble in anticipation. 

As the footsteps approached, she ran back to her play pen in a daze.

The small section she read had left her diaper wet and her loins aching. Her Daddy walked back in, and she stared at his bulging muscles, imagining him pulling her over his lap and raining blows down as she squirmed. She imagined struggling with all her might to no avail, completely at the whim of the stronger dominant, until she was left sobbing and humiliated, only free from punishment after she was forced to shout "I'm your little baby" in public. Yes, it would have to be in public. She imagined him then sitting her down and rocking her gently, her bottom still warm, until she calmed down.

She shuddered.

That, however, had been a week ago. Since arriving and being "adopted", she had yet to receive an actual spanking.

And why would she have? What reason was there to complain or act up? She had everything she ever wanted, exactly the way she wanted it.

The thought sent her into another fit of glee as she skipped along beside her new "Mommy." The fact she was out in public as she was was explanation enough as to why she didn't misbehave.

First of all, being diapered in public was a thrill she always longed for. In her past life, she might have picked some thin ones and carefully hid them under skirts or lose pants. Now, she didn't bother to hide it as her thick double diapers and plastic pants bulged through her baby blue shorttalls, out in the open for the world to see. On top of that, she had the adorable teddy bear print on her pink t shirt, her long socks, the doll in her hand, her bonnet, and if that wasn't enough, the pacifier she gleefully sucked left no doubt as to her status. She fingered the collar at her neck- it proved she was an official sub, the rest proved she was an ABDL sub, and the entire world could see it. made a point of looking as many people in the face as she could, hoping they saw her, and she loved the chuckles and grins she received.

Even better was her leash. Most subs had it attached directly to their collars, but as a little, she had a special harness that went over her shoulders and gave her doms complete control over her.

So why would she misbehave? To earn the wonderful spankings, of course! Her butt had been deprived from its due punishment for too long, today was the day she earned it. Right in public, walking through a sunny, crowded park, and on their way to meet Daddy whose strong arms would deliver where everyone could see. She just needed to misbehave enough to get there.

It was a bright day, and they followed a stone path that ran through a wide open field, with several boths and shops along its sides. People walked and ran all about her, enjoying the weather. A few stopped to look or giggle at her, but most were used to the idea of sub missives in public now. Clearly, she needed to do something a bit more to get the attention she craved and the humiliation she needed, and this park gave plenty of opportunities.

"Erica, hurry up now" "Mommy" said.

Erica realized she had stopped as she thought of the possibilities. Oh well, might as well begin her "misbehavior" now.

She slowed down and let the leash tug. She tried to keep from smiling.

"Mommy" turned to look at her. "Erica, I said now."

Erica shook her head.

"Mommy" raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? Come forward unless you want a spanking."

Even the threat was a thrill to Erica, and she felt a jolt run up her body. Still, she acted innocent and began walking.

"Mommy" continued, and Erica walked slowly, again letting the leash tighten. She smirked. Another opportunity came to mind, and she widened her stance and began to waddle.

The leash became taught again, and "Mommy" turned to look. She made a face. "Are you wet again? Why are you walking like that." 

Erica put on her best fake-fake innocent face and kept waddling. 

"Let me check those diapers."

The sentence immediately sent a shiver of pleasure into Erica's spine, and she had to stop herself from giggling. A public diaper check! With all these people around! She couldn't believe how wonderful it was. At this rate, "Mommy" might find her diapers soaked in an entirely different way.

"Mommy" came behind her, made her bend over slightly, and opened the panel on the back of her shortalls. Erica squealed with delight as her cartoon printed diapers came into full view, and hoped her squeal came across as embarrassment.

"Now now, I know you don't like everyone to see but its something you'll have to get used to." "Mommy" said as she opened the back of her diapers, patted her, then check the front. "Hmmm, still clean, I guess you can't tell. Or maybe you're just being lazy." She buttoned the panel back up and gave Erica a hard whack on the bottom.

Erica wanted to dance with joy. A public diaper check, a challenge that she could even tell if her diapers to wet, a condescending remark about her being "naughty," and a warning spank? All in the space of a minute? She wanted to kiss whoever printed that wonderful, wonderful rule book.

She continued to waddle beside "Mommy." She needed something worse then just falling behind. She looked ahead, and saw the perfect opportunity.

• Like 8

Along the path was a small booth advertising a carnival style game. Balloons ran along the back wall with buckets of darts underneath, and above colorful stuffed animals hung.  As they approached, Erica suddenly veered toward it, pulling on the leash.

"Hey! Naughty baby! Come back here!" "Mommy" pulled the leash back.

Erica pointed at the stuffed animals. "I want the bunny!" She said.

"No, we are going to meet your daddy. No time for games, now come along."

Erica folded her arms and stamped her feet. "NO! BUNNY!"

"Mommy" waved a finger under her nose. "You listen to me you..."

"No you listen to me! Bunny now!"

"Mommy" glared at her. "Listen you little brat. You're a baby, and babies listen to their mommies and daddies."

Erica felt the excitement inside her. That was the perfect set up for the most spanking-worthy thing the book said she could do. "Well maybe I'm not a baby!"

"Excuse me? You're a baby."

"NO! BIG GIRL! I WANT BUNNY!" She reached for the rabbit in the stand and pulled it down.

"Hey!" the owner, a greying, bearded man, said.

"Mommy" raised a flat hand at him. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." She then pointed a finger at Erica. "You put that back now."

"NO!" Erica shook her head and squeezed the rabbit."

"I"m counting! One..."

Erica resisted the urge to respond.

"Two..."

She shook her head.

"Three. That's it." "Mommy" grabbed Erica's ear and twisted it. Erica yelped, and as she reached toward it, "Mommy" grabbed the rabbit right out of her hand and gave it back to the the owner. She then lifted her spare hand and smacked Erica's rear three times hard, each time letting out a loud, plastic thud. 

"You apologize to the man right now!"

"I"m sorry!" Erica whined. She figured she had done enough to earn her bottom's comeuppance, and wanted to hurry things along.

"We have to hurry to meet your Daddy, but I promise you when we do he's going to give you a real spanking you won't be forgetting soon."

"No Mommy please!" Erica pleaded.

"That's enough! Suck your paci and no more talking."

She walked and Erica followed. Erica maintained her pouty face, but inside she was filled with excitement. It worked! She got scolded right in public, her ear twisted, her bottom spanked, and she was on her way to a promised punishment! She couldn't believe her luck.

After a few minutes of being dragged along by the leash, Erica saw a small, fenced in area of the park beside a cafe stand. There, at one of the tables, was a tall, muscular man in a suit reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. Her stomach flipped. This was it! That was her daddy, about to give her the spanking of a lifetime (hopefully) right where other people could watch and laugh at her diapered bottom (again, hopefully). She remembered the first time she laid eyes on his thick, strong arms and realized he was to be her "daddy." She almost immediately found herself in sub space, imaging those arms carrying easily her like a baby, forcing her into confining play pens and cribs as she struggled helplessly against his strength, forcing her into humiliating outfits as she whined, or spanking her into tears for her bratiness. So far she had experienced all but one of those, and each one had been magical. 

They approached, and he got out, said something in another language, and hugged them both. As he hugged Erica, he reach behind her and patted her diaper, casually and habitually checking for messes, and making Erica even more excited. They began to speak together in words Erica didn't understand, and she saw a shadow fall over her face.

Erica wanted to cry with anticipation. It was happening, it really was happening! All the stories she had read, all the pictures she had looked at, all the videos she watched, all the times she had daydreamed of this, and it was finally coming true! She wanted to kiss the wonderful leaders of this land and have each one check her padded rear. She felt her head going light and her stomach turning, symptoms she prayed they would assume was nervousness. 

Her "Mommy" showed him her phone, and she saw they were looking at a chart. Erica realized it must have been the "spanking number" chart she had seen linked. 

Finally he reached out and grabbed her hand. With his other hand he shook a finger under her nose. "Erica," came his deep, heavily accented voice. "Were you a baby baby today?"

Erica wanted to scream. She felt tears of joy coming into her eyes. She wanted to shout out that yes, she was a bad baby and beg him to spank her diapered butt until she wet herself. She wanted to shout every swear word and insult she knew until she racked up so many spanks it would be hours before they'd be done and days before she could sit again.

Instead, she shook her head. She felt her pigtails fly, and almost melted at another reminder of her status. Her knees were weak, and she was thankful for her diaper as she was sure she'd almost mess herself in excitement.

His eyebrows raised. "Are you sure? Are you lying to me?"

Another head shake.

"Did you steal that rabbit from the stand?"

She paused, then gave a slow, reluctant looking nod.

"Do good babies steal things, throw tantrums and lie about being big girls?"

A head shake, slow.

"So what were you? Say it."

"A bad baby."

"Louder so people can here. What were you?"

"I was a bad baby daddy," she marveled at the words coming out of her mouth, and the fact they made perfect sense to everyone who heard.

"Good. And what do bad babies get?"

"Spankings," she said. She wanted to scream at him to hurry up, but she held it in.

"Good. Then come you bad little diaper girl. Its time for your spanking."

• Like 4

She pulled back at his hand, but let him force her. She kicked and struggled, knowing full well nothing she could do could break his grasp. He put both hands on her waist, lifted her up, sat down and deposited her hard on his knee. One hand in her back was all it took to hold her down, and the second opened the flap of her pants and came down hard on her rear.

WHACK! 

Erica gasped. Even through the plastic, it was much harder then she expected. Good, she told herself, I was a bad baby and I deserve...

WHACK!

Another gasp, and her train of thought was cut off. He was even stronger then she thought. She chuckled. With her flap open, the entire world could see her printed diapers through the entire...

WHACK! 

She yelped this time. How the hell was he that strong? None of the doms she met before were...

WHACK!

How many was he going to...

WHACK!

Were they getting faster...

WHACK!

"You are a bad, baby baby! A BAD little diaper girl! You DON"T throw tantrums in public. BAD!"

Each "bad" was accompanied by a softer smack, and Erica sighed that he wasn't hitting as hard the entire time. That would have...

WHACK!

Erica shouted as his hand landed again, far harder, and her pacifier flew from her mouth. "Holy shi..." 

WHACK! 

She was thankful the spank cut off the rest of her word. He continued his name calling, and she tried to regain the mindset she had when it began listening. Yes, I am a bad ba...

WHACK!

He was so goddam strong! "HOLY FU..."

WHACK!

She shouted, and squirmed again, this time for real. She unconciously tried to move her bottom awa...

WHACK!

She felt her pacifier being shoved in her mouth and a strap tightened behind her head, locking it in place. At least she knew she wouldn't be swearing.

WHACK!

She tried to put her hand back over her bottom, shocking herself. In all her years daydreaming about being spanked she always imagined playfully fighting back while secretly loving it, now she longed to stop the rain of irregular blows...

WHACK!

Irregular blows. Her mind shot back to the page online. "Begin slowly, patting every few seconds to warm up the submissive, then get harder and faster. Once the spanking begins in earnest, spank at a consistent rate and full powered."

But that meant he was only...

WHACK!

"OW!"

Warming...

"OW!"

Up....

Whack! WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Now real tears formed from her eyes as she entered the real punishment. She squirmed and struggled, trying desperately to break out, and failing under his strength.

This was what she wanted. This was exactly the scenario she had always dreamed of. But now, in the middle of it, she wanted to scream and beg for mercy. She fought with all her might, and like she dreamed about, he held her down.

WHACK! WHACK WHACK!

How many spanks was he going to give? She never saw that chart, but this spanking seemed to go on forever.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

People were watching. LOTS of people. Erica looked at them through tear soaked eyes. Some laughed, some just shook their heads in disappointment, feeling emphatic shame her, all grown up and still in diapers, still getting spanked. After years of craving it, she wanted to hide from their judging eyes and filming cameras.

The spanking continued, and Erica was soon sobbing in earnest. She hung limply, helpless and sore, yelping with each blow.

Finally it began to slow. She breathed in. Was it finally over?

She groaned as she felt his hand reach to the top of her diaper and pull it down. "As a general rule, begin the spanking on their diaper, pull it down before you're halfway through, and finish bare." She wasn't even half way over, and the second part was by far the worse.

Now, her bare and no doubt flaming red bottom was exposed to the audience, and she was in far from the right mindset to enjoy the embarrassment. Her face blushed as red as her rear, but she didn't have long to think about it before the spanking began again. He gave two soft pats, which themselves were painful after the long spanking, raised his hand, and brought it down hard.

Erica wanted to scream. If being spanked on her diaper was painful, this was agonizing. She shook her head widely but knew it would continue regardless.

Tears streamed liberally from her eyes. She prayed they'd see her pain and let up. " Forced shouting, fake tears, or begging can be expected"- the line came back to her, and the spanks continued.

Hung over his lap, her ears filled with the sound of spanks and laughter and her mind filled with pain and humiliation, she lost track of time. No part of her was excited any more, no part was enjoying it. She simply sobbed and let it continue, and barely even noticed when her diaper was pulled back up and she was sat down on her lap.

She found herself hugging her "Daddy" and sobbing into his chest as he patted her back. "There there," he said and kissed her forehead. "Its ok." He rocked her gently. Even that seemed painful on her aching cheeks.

She opened her eyes. A cell phone was on the table behind him, open to the spanking chart. Her eyes went wide.

It seemed the punishment she got was light compared to what it said. It was recommending HUNDREDS of spanks. She had only got a beginning one, the first punishment for the first misbehavior.

Her mind went back to what she had read. "The important thing to note with Littles and ABDLs, as mentioned in our other categories, is that while they may seem immature and have childish or even infantile interests they are still physically and mentally adults."

That was it. This wasn't meant to be a punishment for a kid. It also wasn't meant to be an exciting, kinky 'funishment.' This was designed to punish serious adults for serious misbehavior.

What was it exactly she had done? By denying she was a baby, she was effectively breaking an employment contract. By stealing from the store, she was breaking the law. In normal circumstances those were things that could end up in court, police could be involved... she was saved from that by her status, but she still did the crime. The punishments promised were intended to be the equivalent of fines or even jail time, for adults who could handle it, and when taking into account that most subs LIKED being spanked and the numbers needed to be adjusted accordingly. Of course it wasn't going to be light, it was meant to be harsh even for someone who wanted it.

Eventually her tears slowed. "See? Its not that bad. All better?" he asked.

She nodded.

"And you promise to not be a bad baby anymore?"

She nodded sadly.

"I need you to say it sweetie. I know your pacifier is tied in but do your best."

"I promise to be a good baby," she said.

"Good girl." He kissed her again and began to bounce her. "Now what do you say we get you a nice big cookie and a chocolate milk for being a good girl during your spanking, eh?"

Erica smiled. "Yayy!" she said.

"Ohh, good girl. I like it when youre a good little princess much more, don't you?"

"Mhmmm," she nodded happily.

"Good. Now, to make sure the lesson really sinks in I'll need to give you another spanking tonight, but be a good baby until then and it won't be much harder, ok?"

Erica moaned out loud.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, D503 said:

Awesome chapter, really reinforcing the "this is what you want, this what you get" theme which I love. ?

yep! She'll learn this lesson on and on