LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forgot about our security cameras ?

Floppy

My wife knows about my diaper fetish.  She hates it and told me flat out that she won't have it in the house.  So I found a way around that.  I wear at work.  As I was leaving for work this morning, I grabbed a diaper out of the trunk of my car.  As I was doing so...my phone chirped.  (Text message)  I walked around to my driver's door with diaper in hand.  I get in and open my messages.  "The lightning is crazy out there... I'm watching it on the cameras!"  My heart dropped out of my chest.  I was in full view of the camera with my bag full of diapers in the trunk and a diaper in hand.   She didn't say anything about them.  But timing of her message has had me wondering if she noticed.  I'm still at work.

Has anyone else had a similar "oopsie"?

20200820_143318.jpg

I had to look at camera footage to see what it showed.

(Just finished closing the trunk.  Yeh, can clearly see that's a diaper in my right hand.) ??‍♂️ 

19 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

If your wife is spying on you like that, that's a pretty big red flag.  You should consider negotiating better boundries

Seems she was still in bed and looking at the weather (storm) outside.  Nothing further was mentioned about it.  (No mention of diapers). So maybe she didn't notice.  Regardless...I will try to be more discrete in the future.   ?

If she does than all that can be said is "May divorce be with you".It is your house as much as hers depending on whose name is on the deed but I can see a big pile of rocks on the track and I hear a whistle in the distence and people are gathering to watch