LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Elastic Slips

Hi 

Just seen these nappies from Molicare. 

I wanted to find out if anyone has used them before. If you have what are they like? Are they worth it? 

If no one has seen or used them before, I might just get them and try them out and let you know. 

Screenshot_20200820_085506_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've used them - pretty comfy diaper, medium absorbency, a good daytime diaper if discretion is required - they fit slim, they're whisper-quiet, and fairly reliable for maybe a 5 - 8 hour period. They're a plain, medical-looking diaper, but in terms of feel, they remind me of a Pampers Cruiser, if you could get a cruiser in adult sizes. 

They are ok-ish...  It's a Molicare core so it will disintegrate if you are active but it's quite absorbent.  The main downside is that they have even less side protection than your usual tape-on diaper.  They really are closer to a strapped on pad.  Occasionally, pee will sneak out the sides at the front and if you don't have another layer over them, that pee is going straight outside to play in your outerwear.

In my opinion they are not as good as the premium slip maxi they replaced.  The benefits of these are aimed at institutions with simplified changing and lower unit cost.

As @Little Sherri has pointed out, they are quite discreet though.  I still have a case of them.  I use them tactically here and there for things like evenings out where I don't want a bulky nappy but I need reasonable coverage and I'm going to change before bed.  I wouldn't attempt to use them overnight or as an all-day product.

I use these ones for work they they hold up fine but I do need a change when I get home my shifts are either 7.5 hours or 5 hours long. They are very discreet.