LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could have no control of your bladder

There are three Fairy proverbs. Theough they can stand each on its own, they are often used together:

1. Magic does not give you what you want: It gives you what you ask for
2. To cheat a fool, giver her that for which she asks
3. To lie to a liar, speak the truth and let her run herself through on it

Why would an intelligent person lock herself in ANY positions? As I said to my ex-best friend "You better have extremely strong shield generators because the ship hasn't been made to cut the kind of moves you will need". Often, we think we have locked the Monster out, only to find we have locked ourselves IN with it. When you surrender control, you decrease your options, when you do so freely, knowingly and willingly, you decrease your intelligence. When you are free to wear or not, wearing becomes an option. When you are no longer free, it becomes a burden because you HAVE to.Worse, it is self-inflicted, freely, knowinglyand willingly

30 years ago if there was a pill that would have made me permanently incontinent I would have gladly taken it as I spent my childhood wanting to need to wear diapers again, in my early adulthood I set out to unpotty train myself.

The pill would have gave me the results I eventually achieved,  jusy would have a lot sooner. 

At around 6 years old, I would read the incontinent pages of the big Sears & Roebucks catalog, wishing someday that it would be necessary to wear diapers and rubber pants all the time, instead of hiding my desire for them, which is what i had to do.

why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to give up that kind of control ? that would be insane ! i enjoy wearing my diapers, but to not have control over my bodily functions is beyond belief to me. might as well sever my spine and make me a quadripalegic. not a very nice thing to say because i have a friend in a wheelchair and i see the tribulations he goes through and not just diaper related. its not an easy life, why make it harder. and no i would never take a pill to make me incontinent.

• Like 4

Most definitely not.  I like to wear diapers as much as the next person, but you can always have too much of a good thing.   Not to mention there are certain things that I like to do with my friends and by myself the would be effected by having the burden of having to plan my day around changing my diaper.   in other words it would from an occasional fun thing I do to a boring everyday part of my life.

This forum is not meant to try and discourage people from wanting to be incontinent.  This is their place to post.  I am responding only because the question was asked of us.  Like most who have so far posted, my answer is NO!  I enjoy the times I wear my diapers.  It is a hobby, recreation, fetish, whatever you want to call it.  I have had this fetish since before I was 5 years old.  I've drawn many comparisons over the years in these forums.  Too much of a good thing, having a healthy balance between fetish and regular life so you control the fetish and the fetish doesn't control you.

I am a part time diaper wearer, usually 2 days a week and a few times a year all day when I go out of town for the day shopping or running errands.  I look forwards in anticipation of the planned day when I can wear my diapers and that anticipation heightens the experience and makes it that much more enjoyable.  If I had to wear 24/7/365 days a year it would become routien and a chore or burden and take some of the fun and luster out of the diaper fetish for me.  Besides, I like my normal adult activities.  Having fun with my friends, going out places and enjoying regular things and I am way in the closet with my diapers.  No one, friends or family knows, I like it that way and want to keep it that way too.  I'd hate to have the fetish take over and control me to the point I wanted to stay home, stop doing things with friends because I want to were my diapers.

Here is another thing that I draw a comparison to.  Lets say I'm Tiger Woods.  I like to play golf.  I started playing when I was a kid.  I'm good at it.  I'm so good at it that I decide to become a professional and do it all the time.  It's the way I earn money.  I'm successful at it.  Here is where it gets to be a burden.  I have to golf all the time to stay in practice to stay better than my competition.  If I don't, I will lose tournaments and therefore money I would have earned.  That affects my livelihood (yes, this is a stretch as he is still rich anyway).  When I lose after hard work daily to maintain my skills, it's depressing and I have to work harder to try and be competitive to maintain any edge and chances to win future tournaments.  Now golf is a job, not as fun like it was when I first started playing it because I enjoyed it.  It's especially depressing when I lose.  I have no choice because it is what I chose as my way of making a living even though it's not as much fun anymore.  I look forwards to retiring someday when I don't have to play golf daily, keep honing my skills and work hard at the same thing day after day.  When I retire I can play golf for fun and relaxation if and when I want to and get back to the original fun I enjoyed when I first started to play back in high school.

My point of all of this.  Take a pill to become incontinent.  End up wearing diapers the rest of your life.  You have no choice anymore.  Like golf becoming your job instead of your hobby, It becomes a routien thing you must do every single day weather you like it or not.  It may not be as fun as it was when you just wore diapers for fun and enjoyment because now it's 24/7/365 and it's like your job.  No going back and no retiring in the future and wearing just for fun now and then when you want to, like playing golf occasionally after retirement for fun.  It's permanent.

I've always said, if you can wear and wet diapers whenever by your own choice, why need to make it a permanent thing that you can't go back on?  You have many more options when you can choose where and when to wear and use your diapers even if you choose to wear 24/7/365 and the end results either way are the same.  A wet and/or messy diaper!  Why lose an option you have available to yourself?  No, since the question was asked, I do not want anything including a pill that will make me irreversibly incontinent the rest of my life.  I enjoy my options as far as my diapers and can wait for incontinence to possibly happen on it's own as I get older.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, abwetter1 said:

If you could take a pill that would cause you to never have any control of your bladder for the rest of your life, would you take the pill?

It would mean permanent loss of any and all bladder control forever, no going back. 

Yes of course, absolutely! I would love the feeling of not having control and it would make me feel more like a baby, which is a added bonus.?

I would probably take it. i guess it depends on the specifics of my newfound incontinence, and how the transformation feels. I think a big part of the joy of incontinence is feeling your body change on your journey to no control. regardless though, it would save me a lot of effort.

On 8/19/2020 at 8:41 PM, abwetter1 said:

If you could take a pill that would cause you to never have any control of your bladder for the rest of your life, would you take the pill?

It would mean permanent loss of any and all bladder control forever, no going back. 

Nope, not me. I'm an occasional diaper wearer. I maybe get a few hours in when I have the house to myself. Diaper wearing is a hobby, or a fetish with me, not a lifestyle. And nobody knows about it, which is the way I want it. I want control over how, and when I wear diapers. I don't want wearing diapers to control me. That would take all the fun out of it. And that's the aspect of diapers I like most, the fun, and relaxation.

• Like 1

As tempting as it may be, the answer is a NO. I would much rather enjoy the long timely path of training myself to wet with utter freedom with no barriers in the way. Besides, each time there is success, it certainly feels very rewarding and satisfying. Mentally, while I highly enjoy wetting myself, my diaper/pullup, and bed, I do like the fact that I know that with time, things can be reversed.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

@abwetter1 @Evelyn Dellcerro

Being Incontinent, I already believe that I have lost some control, but taking a pill to take away control would make it so that I would not be in as much control as I am now:  I already take triamterene (Water pills) for excess fluid, and Miralax for constipation issues, and with IBS and Diverticulitis, I don't think that I would want to take a pill to lose all control of my bodily elimination functions.  I don't think I'd want to take a pill to take away control of my bodily functions, although losing control for FUN is a THRILL.  Why wouldn't I want to lose control on a permanent basis?  Here is why?

Yes, its fun to have a diaper on, and experience, or LET a loss of control happen, but as anyone who is incontinent will probably tell you, losing control and having it happen at ANY time can be inconvenient, troublesome or restrictive to whatever you are doing - I like to be active, and using diapers allows me to do that without inconveniencing anyone too much, and also because most bathroom setups I may use as a visitor are NOT set up with safety rails, so safety is a concern, because I can't grab anything solid most times to be able to get myself off the toilet:  You also have to realize that slippery floors or dangerous elevations or deformities in terrain can cause me problems, and if I step and slide, I will hit the floor, and possibly injure myself:

@Transfusionelle says:

On 8/20/2020 at 11:09 AM, Transfusionelle said:

why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to give up that kind of control ? that would be insane ! i enjoy wearing my diapers, but to not have control over my bodily functions is beyond belief to me. might as well sever my spine and make me a quadripalegic. not a very nice thing to say because i have a friend in a wheelchair and i see the tribulations he goes through and not just diaper related. its not an easy life, why make it harder. and no i would never take a pill to make me incontinent.

I agree with her here:  if you have control, you have to realize that for each person who has it, there are people who don't have it:   if you don't have it, and that is all you know, then it would be normal for you NOT to have control of bodily functions.  Wearing and using diapers is one thing, if you enjoy it, and deal with it.  It is quite a DIFFERENT situation when you have NO CHOICE but to use diapers because you don't have any control at all:  you then go PEE or POOP anywhere, anytime, and you don't decide when it happens.  It just happens: This could cause problems for those who are quads, who have to prepare to go somewhere, or plan how long they can be out, or if they can change where they are, or even sometimes when someone wants you to spend the night or something:  Its not easy being disabled, and its really hard if you have to change in an unfamiliar place, or in a place where privacy may not be as readily available as the person would like. 

might as well sever my spine and make me a quadripalegic. not a very nice thing to say because i have a friend in a wheelchair and i see the tribulations he goes through and not just diaper related. its not an easy life, why make it harder. and no i would never take a pill to make me incontinent.

Right again:  people who are disabled have enormous challenges that they face everyday.  In 2019, I "Bit the Bullet" and decided that because of my issues, diapers would be the way I deal with them.  In 2020, I decided that I was gonna go 24/7 - This is due to comfort, safety and convenience reasons:  I am getting older, and it is getting harder to get up and MOVE if I feel the "I need to go" signal.  Right now, I have control of #2, but if I eat good food, new food that I have never eaten before, or food that does not agree with my stomach, I can experience diverticulitis or IBS trouble, and sometimes, I can fill my diaper, WITHOUT ME HAVING ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT, trying to relieve the pressure or pain, and if that happens, it HAPPENS, and as @Transfusionelle says:

that would be insane ! i enjoy wearing my diapers, but to not have control over my bodily functions is beyond belief to me

Loss of control of bodily functions is a BIG thing to loseWe work from the time we are toddlers to gain that control:  total loss of control has pretty serious and long-lasting consequences - some people lose it because of disability/injury, while others may lose it due to illness or conditions that weaken this control or quicken the pace at which you may lose continence - Loss of control is a serious issue, and there are individuals who may find that loss of control means that they give up control, and lose a piece of their independence, and diapers can help that person gain confidence, but if you lose control of these functions, you may NOT be able to get them back, so:

Take it from a guy who is incontinent, and uses a wheelchair:  losing ALL CONTROL, if you could take a pill, or even if you didn't or couldn't do it is NOT all that it is cracked up to be.  My family cared for my late brother for 10 years, and had to change him, bathe him, etc, because he was nonverbal and could do NOTHING for himself:  I have Cerebral Palsy, and I have accepted that eventually, I may have NO CONTROL at all, but I want to keep what control I do have for as long as I can, because once gone, I won't be able to get it back.

I enjoy wearing and using my diapers for their intended purposes, and enjoy the feelings associated with the  releases and the sensations that I experience, and if I was in a place where I could just "let go" and NOT have to worry about the mess, because someone is helping me enjoy the experience where I lose control, then would just let it go - BUT - 99% of the time, I HAVE to clean UP the mess, and deal with the smell, and the inconvenience if it happens without my allowing it to happen.  It can be FUN to wet and mess, if that is what you do, but it also can be a HEADACHE for those who are incontinent and have no choice but to wet or mess.

My Take, for what it is worth ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information
  • Like 2
On 8/20/2020 at 2:41 AM, abwetter1 said:

That wouldn't appeal to me, half the thrill was the gradual loss of control as I headed towards my aim of dual IC. If there was a pill that say made you IC for 24 or 48 hours then I would have tried it as an experiment early on in my journey!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Depends on the time of day. At night I would take it straight away, I really loath getting up and have done all my life. During the day it would excite me but I would probably um and ah for a while before giving in.

Personally even though I desire incontinence and do go through spells of binging/untraining where at the time I would want nothing more than incontinence and would immediately take the pill I know I have purge times too where I may regret that decision.

I think the fact it takes such determination and more importantly time to truly untrain is a very good thing because when you do get there you can be sure its right for you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Always_Diapered said:

Personally even though I desire incontinence and do go through spells of binging/untraining where at the time I would want nothing more than incontinence and would immediately take the pill I know I have purge times too where I may regret that decision.

I think the fact it takes such determination and more importantly time to truly untrain is a very good thing because when you do get there you can be sure its right for you.

I quite agree.............the road can be long and fraught, but the reward is what matters

On 8/20/2020 at 2:41 AM, abwetter1 said:

I went from being dry to incontinent in a little over 6 months and now have very weak bladder control and none at night or when asleep. It was an interesting time slowly loosing control of my bladder and now taking such a pill would make little difference but going straight to no control no thanks at least I had time to adjust to being dependant on nappies 24/7.

• 1 month later...

Since I have had the stents implanted it has been drip - drip - drip all the time. So I have achieved what I wanted. Before the stents I might have chosen the pill. But I would have wanted it to be temporary. Take the pill and become incontinent for 1-3 months (depending on the person). It would be nice if the the pill built up in your system to last longer each time.

This is one of those "be careful for what you wish" scenarios. I like things the way they are for me. I imagine being between three and four years old, ready to be potty trained but not wanting to and having control over when I "go."