LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gonna be a Daddy (DDlb) - Happy!

DL-Boy

I was approached last weekend by a nice little looking for a Daddy and I'm excited that I may actually be switching rolls and becoming his Daddy!  We've texted multiple times daily and I can hardly wait for our first IRL meetup. 

Think I'm gonna be a Daddy!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

That's awesome.  Have you thought about what you and him are going to do?

Already know what he wants to do when we first meet IRL and some of it's quite naughty.  ?

Let me explain that this "Little" is 47 yo IRL and is my height and weight so it's all good.  I'm learning an entirely different way of speaking though.  When speaking to him I talk about myself in the third person and refer to myself as "Daddy".  I refer to him as my "little boy" and use cute phrases like "nitey-nite".  He loves it!  He's well mannered too, for a 3 year old.  It's always "yes sir" and "no sir".  I'm really enjoying this and I know he is too.  Can hardly wait for my IRL meeting.  Too bad he's about 260 miles away.

14 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Well as his daddy first you need to make sure he understands daddies words means business 

Like he needs to be in diapers at night and unless daddy allows there is no naughty things to do in his diaper.

Duly noted.  He also wants to be disciplined, wants to be paddled.  Frankly though, I'm not sure he can help but do naughty things in his diaper as excited as he seems to get.  Things may just happen without his meaning for it to.  I guess if he goes off in the front of his diaper, I may have to punish him (*I* want it, not in the diaper).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, unfortunately ours is an LDR.  Long Distance Relationship, so it consists of various text chats and at this point little more.  One day we might meet IRL but until then I can only try to reinforce the fantasy for him via chat.