LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

30/M/Greencastle Daddy & baby switch

HitachiHummingbird

Seeking cis-women* with an affinity for diapers to interact with in one or more of the following dynamics:

I. DD/lg or D/s with DL girl.

• Willing to be 24/7 within constraints of agreed upon privacy
  • Will change messy and period diapers
  • Watersports, wants wetting and pee play friendly
  • Actual incontinence not an issue
  • willing to administer enemas or other aid
  • asexual and sexual ageplayers and DLs both welcome
  • will feed, bath etc. according to wants and needs of partner
  • willing to take her out diapered, according of course to consent

and/or

II. MD/bb

• Willing to be diapered for you routinely as long as no family members are present.
  • Willing to be diapered in public so long as theres no risk of running into family
  • Willing to be diapered for 24/7 for out of town and state trips with no risk.
  • Willing to mess and receive aided voiding if MD requests
  • Willing to be either babyboy or babygirl.

I am also into non D/s ageplay and diaper play if you are looking to be in diapers together or otherwise prefer more even footing. Once I enter into a relationship my profile on Fet will likely be adapted to conform to that role. The role I take is going to depend on how my partner engages me.

-Inclined to Monogamy-
I am mono-amorous by nature. There is nothing wrong with my partner being poly, im just not wired that way by default. When I am with someone I am bonded and committed to them. I am not going to force my partner to bound only to me or repress her sexuality for my sake, esp. if she is bisexual and I can not fulfill the whole of her orientation. All I ask is that she is honest with me, keeps me informed, stays hygienic and does not neglect our relationship for another relationship. Its not cheating if she honest with and we are on the same page. Lack of communication, ghosting, deceit.. these are things I consider cheating.

I am looking for something committed and serious, and when I say committed I mean I want someone who is looking to be around for awhile and who is willing to put in as much effort into the relationship as I am because I've never really had that. I want someone who is sure they want to be with me, is honest about what they want, doesn't lead me on and willing to talk to be about the relationship instead.. of being unable to look me in the eye and tell me how they feel.

All of this having been said there is what we want and what we need. I'm at the point in my life where I have considered going poly because I have to consider the situation of my times. I've noticed that committed relationships the likes of which I have described are less common than they used to be. What I want is someone I connect to on all levels of my life, not just kin. I want to find someone with shared values who can appreciate my cultural invariance. However even though this is what I want and even what I need as a whole, I have asked myself if I am neglecting my needs and chances to have intimacy waiting for that person.

I also want to point out I dont want to make the mistake of moving to fast and I am not looking to move in with anyone out of the blue. That is a bad idea for this pairing. I'm not looking for pressure or expectations, I'm looking for someone who is serious and wants to do this right. These are different things.

-My type-
I have two types generally: I. cute girly girls and II. feminine presenting girls with a masc. side to their personality. If you are a girl who can handle herself, can start a fire, forage for food and also have a willing vulnerable side I will most likely be interested in you, esp. if you are a switch. Being a switch however is not required.

-Regarding Trans Women-
I had not included trans-women under what i'm seeking, because I'm not intentionally seeking a relationship with a trans woman. I am willing to consider such a relationship however if it is to be sexual in nature we must be sexually compatible. That requires communication about what both of us are looking for. The last thing I want to do is lead a trans woman on and not be able to satisfy her because the chemistry is not there. That is not fair to her.

-Other kinks-
Other kinks include but are not limited to electrocution and electrical play, cross-dressing, sensation play.....

-Religion-
Your religion or lack thereof is not a problem unless you make a problem , though if you come from a background that is open to spiritual and mystical experiences you are more likely to understand my religious side. I am very religious but likely do not fit your preconceptions of someone "with religion". I practice Nvwoti 'medicine', the tribal religion of my people (Anigaduwagi 'Cherokee'). Its not a religion that tells you how to live but it is a religion that tells you that you need to figure out for yourself how to live and be right with others. We have our doctines and beliefs just as any religion but what one sees in the fire is personal, for them and since everyone exists at a different place in Grandmother Spider's web only you know what it means for you to be in right relationship with everyone. Your religious beliefs or lack thereof are not a dealbreaker to me but if you are the kind of person who fails to see merit in the spiritual paths of others, or doesn't believe in everyones right to choose for themselves... we probably wont get along.

I am often described as old fashioned but I'm not a prude. Here I am on Fetlife with a diaper kink. I can be hard for people to figure out because the mainstream culture at large is not my native culture. If you are ever unsure where I stand, just talk to be about it. Ask me about my culture and how it has informed who I am.

-Food-
I eat a lot of what you call Mexican food and other native ethnic foods. Many people dont realize Mexican foot is or at least has its roots in Native American food. The Mexica after all, are/where a native tribe. I'm not a picky eater either and I am versatile. I dont have any allergies as far as I know. I do have to watch my carbohydrates and sugars. Indecently if you are self conscious about your weight I understand and can help you with that. I've done it for myself, I didn't have a choice It was either fix my body or die.

I also love to cook, you dont have to know how to cook. I'm not looking for a cook but if you like cooking and want to cook together thats awesome. I can make sausage gravy, biscuits, frybread, bread, doughnuts, cake whatever from scratch. I can make cheese from scratch as well as homemade wine. . So I dont need a woman to cook for me. Also, if you love cooking of cast iron... I got you covered.

On a related note I like to garden. I grew up with a large gardner and also foraging food. I dont have a whole lot of space right now but if homesteading is important to you, we should talk.

Archived