LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapermates glitch

4 hours ago, HitachiHummingbird said:

I'd have to look at the sourcecode and ping requests but why bother?, the place is full of fake profiles to get you to pay $.

Diapermates lets you contact members for free, so we use no fake profiles. We are fighting scam profiles, but we're not tricking anyone

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Diapermates lets you contact members for free, so we use no fake profiles. We are fighting scam profiles, but we're not tricking anyone

Really? because it wont let even send messages without upgrading the account? If I were a scammer it wouldn't make much sense to choose a platform where users had to pay to even interact with me to scam them. What you say doesn't make any sense to me. 

13 hours ago, HitachiHummingbird said:

I'd have to look at the sourcecode and ping requests but why bother?, the place is full of fake profiles to get you to pay $.

Seriously?  From a new member yet!  Sure, there may be some fake people from the Philippians or gold diggers but you never have to pay for reading profiles and messaging people on Diapermates, and there are some genuinely nice people to meet and talk with on Diapermates.  I use the Diapermates log in http://diapermates.com/member.php and don't have a problem, and once again, I have been a member there for years and have never once paid a penny to view a profile, send someone a message or chat.  I'd love to know where you are getting your information and I'm sure Mikey would like to know too, especially if you have proof you had to pay money to contact others.  Sure, if you get some gold digger wanting you to send them cash, that's on you!  I'm from the IRS, there is a problem and unless you send me $20,000 by way of a money order the cops will come to your house and arrest you.  By the way, I'm also from Microsoft and your computer is sending out bad signals, but if you give me your social security information and IP address, I'll fix it for you!  And don't forget my brother in Nigeria who will send you $500,000 dollars if you first send him a $10,000 processing fee.

3 hours ago, HitachiHummingbird said:

Really? because it wont let even send messages without upgrading the account? If I were a scammer it wouldn't make much sense to choose a platform where users had to pay to even interact with me to scam them. What you say doesn't make any sense to me. 

Yes, free members can send 10 messages per day, and we don't block email or telephone sharing to take it off-platform. If you can't send messages at all it probably means you didn't verify your email address/account.

@DailyDi

For some reason, I thought I had an active profile on diapermates - I thought I used the same username - I found that last weekend, I did NOT have a valid profile there, because I tried to login:  I made my profile there, but have to edit it, since I was in a hurry that day, and it requires a (at least it seems to) full profile to be posted, including a description, BEFORE it will accept it as complete,. so I had to load it up with nonsensical letters/numbers and symbols, just to be able to complete my registration. My intention is to edit the profile later on, so it is filled in all the way.

Brian