LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In what position do you like to mess?

I am neutraly positioned in my wheelchair and then restrained at toes ,ankles ,knees,pelvis,waist and torso with gel padded neoprene, impervious to almost anything and very protective at same time and easily washable ,I can sit or lay down by Joystick ,I have control of that but lack waste manahement that's in my diapers field of speciality .

I like doing it somewhat differently each time, although laying on my belly feels nice since that often makes it happen to just fall wherever in there afterwards when I move and it isn't as smuggle that way as well which is nice afterwards when you move around you can feel it moving around back there or under there also

My favorite way is bent slightly at the knees, feet pointing inward and jiggling myself up and down, (lknda like a jolly jumper action) all the while sucking on Teddy bear, just letting things happen by itself, filling up my diaper that i love so much

• 2 weeks later...

When I gain more feeling at times and I need to go #2 in my diaper I like to get into a crawl position on my bed. If I am outside, anything does the trick. I'm still suprised that the sounds don't give it away to others and that looking at my tight pants expand doesn't do much to people I'm near. I feel bad when I'm close to others but if I've gotta go, I've gotta go. ?

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

This morning I did it a little bit laying on my back with legs raised and spread.. then I did a second poop in a standing/squatting position with legs far apart. I think I like this one best because when you see kids pooping in their diapers it usually while squatting so it makes me feel extra babyish and helps loosen all the muscles down there. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because I have complete FI, I don't usually move to a specific position in order to mess. However, because I'm AB/DL and enjoy improving and refining my life in diapers, I've changed the postures and positions in which I do normal things in order to make messing easier.

Instead of sitting, these days I usually rest in ways that take pressure off my butt, such as lying on my stomach or kneeling on a cushion. If I'm at home, already standing and moving around, and realise I'm about to fill my diapers, it's not unusual for me to crouch down to do so. If I want to mess but it's not okay for me to drop into an obvious diaper squat, I might "sit in an invisible chair" against a wall; alternatively, if there's a waist-height surface in front of me, I find that I finish messing faster if I put both my hands on it and my feet slightly apart.

I don't necessarily stop moving while I mess, especially if I've got somewhere to go. Something about the leg and hip movement of using staircases and ladders means that, for me, they reliably turn "imminent accidents" into actual ones. For some reason, reaching up to do something also has this effect.

I usually poo standing up.  Maybe bent a little bit at the waist.  Sometimes I'll go while walking,  or going up n down stairs.  Pretty much any position.   Not a big fan of pooping while sitting as I have to push harder.  But, I  always sit afterwards and enjoy my poopy diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my favorites is probably laying down on my back… makes me feel like a small baby. Especially if the poop is really soft and squishy. But if it’s more solid/ firm it can be a bit difficult. So for those I’ll either squat or stand with my knees slightly bent.