LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real plastic baby pants and plastic backed baby diaper

HansBrawn

I discovered  my interest in real plastic baby pants at puberty (early 60s). I found some Empire plastic baby pants, sized toddler super large that I could fit in to with no problem. Loved the look and feel and when I rubbed on them they felt great and didn’t leave a mess on the sheets. I also loved the plastic backed baby diapers for their look, feel and baby powder smell. I probably could have fit in the largest size because they look larger then the ones today but never tried to. Wish I had tried to. Not interested in dirty diapers but have used them to pee in if I need to. Love the smallest diaper because they look more like a real diaper. Don’t care for the bulky adult diapers. Found some youth size plastic pants that look and feel like my first plastic baby pants. Like to hear how and when others became interest in plastic pants and diapers if it all started when they were young.

• Like 1

Not sure what really got me interested in plastic pants but I remember a picture I saw of me as as baby wearing the clear ones all big and bulky.

As I got older I always wanted to know how they felt on and also pampers were very popular as I was going through puberty.

i loved how those diapers looked and sounded when I saw a baby wearing .

i once had access to them when my nephew was born and did take one but it wouldn’t fit but loved how it felt and smelled.

Ive had a thing for baby things ever sense, but these days it just ebbs and flows 

• Thanks 1

I have always loved plastic pants, as far back as my toddler days. I had no actual clue why, I just knew I was attracted to them. I still have a vivid memory of myself running through the house, with them on my head, while I was yelling, rubber pants, rubber pants! I never missed and opportunity, to look at some when I could. Like when I was in any store that sold them. I remember, not being able to not stair at my cousin’s terry lined plastic pants, when he visited. And I hit the jackpot one day, when I found a pair of super large plastic pants, out on the sidewalk near my house. Later, I was very fond of the disposables, that were getting popular everywhere. All those years, and it’s never let me! 

Although I never acted on it until my wife brought up diapers (a whole other story), my obsession with plastic/rubber pants goes back to an episode of the "Little Rascals". Spanky and Alfalfa were babysitting all the little ones and as expected things go crazy. One of the little ones keeps climbing the stairs so Spanky glues him to the floor. He plops him down in glue and and the baby tries to get up stretching his baby pants and the glue then plopping back down again...:t61054:

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I have always loved plastic pants, as far back as my toddler days. I had no actual clue why, I just knew I was attracted to them. I still have a vivid memory of myself running through the house, with them on my head, while I was yelling, rubber pants, rubber pants! I never missed and opportunity, to look at some when I could. Like when I was in any store that sold them. I remember, not being able to not stair at my cousin’s terry lined plastic pants, when he visited. And I hit the jackpot one day, when I found a pair of super large plastic pants, out on the sidewalk near my house. Later, I was very fond of the disposables, that were getting popular everywhere. All those years, and it’s never let me! 

I can identify with all that have wrote here. I remember when plastic baby pants were availuble going to pharmacies kids store and anywhere else to check out the plastic baby pants they sold. Always looking for the biggest pair. Sometimes lucky most times not. Even was brave enough to ask the clerk(usually a women ) if they had plastic pants for a younger brother or sister. Loved to see large plastic baby pants on the clothes line and when baby and older kids had plastic baby pants. Loved the little girls short dresses in those days because you could easily see if they had on the plane plastic pants or the fancy rhumba plastic pants.

• Like 1

I was raised in cloth diapers and plastic pants.  i wet the bed until almost 6 years old and every night I was diapered in cloth and plastic pants.  That is where I got my life long diaper fetish, and at first it was for plastic pants.  I could never get any plastic pants as a kid or even as a teenager.  No money, no job and no car or way to get to a store when I was 13 years old.  I do remember the Gerber Toddler size plastic pants in every grocery store in the early 1970's, but again, no money or way to get there without going with parents for the weekly shopping.  Even if I could get there and had the money they wouldn't fit me and I'd be too afraid to buy them since the small mom and pop grocery store was where we shopped every week and everyone knew everyone else.  I knew plastic pants were for babies and toddlers and would no way fit me.  Then one evening we were at the local Kmart (still 10 miles or more from home) and while I was by the baby stuff, I saw the biggest friggen pair of plastic pants I ever saw!  They were labeled as "Super Size" and I figured they would more than fit the average adult.  Man, I really craved those plastic pants but again, no money and no way to get there even if I did have the money.  I wondered over and over why they were so big!  At age 14 I couldn't connect the dots that there were adults who may still wet the bed or need diapers and where else would you look for plastic pants except by the baby stuff?  Remember, this was 4 or 5 years before Attends and Depends became available in just about every store and adults with bladder control issues were not talked about in any way.  Prior to that, you only had the Sears catalog or if lucky, some old dusty boxes of adult waterproof pants stashed away in some corner of an old drug store.  We have come a long way in the past 40+ years!

• Like 3

I was born in 1948 so cloth diapers were the only kind of course.  One of my early memories was having to wear plastic (rubber) pants for naps.  I don't think I was diapered, but the security of having them on was immense. I was about 4 years ld at that time. it wasn't long after that and  I would be jealous whenever I was around a real baby and I could see their puffy plastic pants over their diapered bottoms.  Soon I was secretly stuffing my underpants with old towels or sheet material that my mom would leave in the basement and pooping myself.  The urge to do that was overwhelming.  I thought I was the strangest person on the planet.  Oh well, now I know that there are many of us.  This morning, because I don't have time to wash diapers, i have a Depends disposable on with my cloth diaper pinned over it and my Gary plastic pants over them for total comfort and security.  Bliss

• Like 2

I have always had a thing for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I remember when I was young, in the summertime there were kids in the neighborhood who played outside in their diapers and I wished I could! 

20 hours ago, babystevie said:

I have always had a thing for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I remember when I was young, in the summertime there were kids in the neighborhood who played outside in their diapers and I wished I could! 

Did you or anyone else find some on the clothes line or in some ones house that were big enough for you to fit into and wear. Nothing better then pulling up some plastic baby pants over your little penis and it getting so hard. Oh the good old days.

• 2 weeks later...

I always loved plastic pants and diapers. As a child I was kind of sensory with some things. I was diapered in the thick white Pampers of the 70s.  My mom  would also put a pair of poofy white plastic pants over them. So I took a liking to the shiny crinkly plastic surfaces on both of them. I loved the sound of the crinkly plastic when walking around in them or rubbing the surface of them. So when I was trained and no longer wearing these items I did miss them. I was always jealous seeing my younger sister and cousin get to wear diapers and plastic pants. I sometimes thought of stealing a pair of my sisters plastic pants but too afraid to do it. I also would love seeing plastic pants on the racks in baby stores and super markets plus the nice smelling diaper aisles. I always wished I could buy some but didnt have much money yet and wouldnt fit right. I then began to make makeshift diapers and plastic  pants. I would use paper towels and plastic bags to make diapers, I attempted plastic pants from some shower caps but didnt work too well and sewn two pairs of plastic baby pants I found at a yard sale to make a big enough pair.....all those makeshift things  were helpful but not the real thing...It wasnt til my late 20s and getting into internet sites I was introduced to ABDL stores and was amazed at the items I could get. I could now get proper sized diapers and plastic pants. So nowadays I hae quite the collection...My favorite plastic pants are the VIP Gerber adult sized ones. I wish they still made those...I would so love some new ones, the ones I have are like 20 years old now!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 3:51 PM, HansBrawn said:

I discovered  my interest in real plastic baby pants at puberty (early 60s). I found some Empire plastic baby pants, sized toddler super large that I could fit in to with no problem. Loved the look and feel and when I rubbed on them they felt great and didn’t leave a mess on the sheets. I also loved the plastic backed baby diapers for their look, feel and baby powder smell. I probably could have fit in the largest size because they look larger then the ones today but never tried to. Wish I had tried to. Not interested in dirty diapers but have used them to pee in if I need to. Love the smallest diaper because they look more like a real diaper. Don’t care for the bulky adult diapers. Found some youth size plastic pants that look and feel like my first plastic baby pants. Like to hear how and when others became interest in plastic pants and diapers if it all started when they were young.

I was fascinated by the look and feel of baby pants when I was probably 4 years old.  That was 1952.  By the time I was 6 or 7, I was secretly pooping my underpants stuffed with old rags as make shift diapers.  I remember finding plastic baby pants and trying to carefully to fit into them but ultimately ripping them.  It would be a long time before I could acquire baby pants that fit me and I'll never get over the thrill.  Wearing diapers and baby pants  has  been a huge turn on for me my entire life, although I've tried to stop many times. 

I'm writing this reply while pinned in a soggy cloth diaper.  And my baby pants look and feel wonderful on me as well.  I love the way everything feels as I walk around the house this morning.  

On 8/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, HansBrawn said:

Did you or anyone else find some on the clothes line or in some ones house that were big enough for you to fit into and wear. Nothing better then pulling up some plastic baby pants over your little penis and it getting so hard. Oh the good old days.

Wish I could stay like this all day but soon must get off to work. 

On 8/23/2020 at 6:05 PM, HansBrawn said:

It would drive me crazy to see clotheslines filled with cloth diapers waving in the breeze as I rode my bike through my neighborhood.  I wanted desperately to come by after dark to see if they were still there and take one.  I always chickened out for fear of getting caught

I was born in 1945, so for me, "rubber panteis" says it all My "blankie" was a rubber sheet (How that happened I have NO idea, I was 3 or 4 at the time) But rubber panties were a thing with me form (based on what I was told) before I can remember. so I wrote the book, or rather, the page

There was a family who rented a cottage next to our house in the summer back in the 50's.  One of the boys was about 6 and he would have accidents, so before going to bed at night he was put in cloth diapers with baby pants.  This was too much for me to handle.  I asked him to show me, so one night he came to the window and I could just see the top of his baby pants from outside.  I remember rushing off to my secret hiding place to poop in my pants.