LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost in the Woods

“Hey, don’t drop the beer!” a young man called back to his friend. The tent he was setting up almost complete.

“Adam, just shut up and help me unload the car.” Mark set the ice chest next to the tent. “Why isn’t your girlfriend helping with any of this?”

“I drove, Mark,” a female’s voice chimed in from the car. “We’re all doing our part, so just unload the damn car.”

Adam snickered, “Whoa, Mark, you really pissed off Julie.” Upon completion of the tent, he got to work setting up another one.

“I’m not pissed off, just explaining how tasks are getting divided up,” Julie explained, getting out of the car. She walked over to the cooler and grabbed a beer. “I drove for a few hours, you’re setting up the tents, and Mark unpacks the car.” the tab popped and Julie took a sip, “Sounds fair to me, I mean if anything, I’ve been ‘working’ the longest.”

“Fine, whatever,” Mark grunted, “car’s unloaded anyway.” he grabbed a beer from the ice box, both he and Julie watched as Adam finished setting up the tent. Mark tossed a beer to him after the work was done.

“Thanks” Adam popped the tab, “feels great to leave the campus.”

“You said it,” Mark took a long sip. “It’s starting to get dark, so I’m going to start the fire.”

The friends had a lot to drink that night and the rest of the night was a blurry haze for Adam.

The next thing Adam knew, he was face down in dirt. “Whew, what a wild night,” he remarked, expecting a response. When nobody answered, he looked around. All he could see was trees. “Alright, guys, it was funny, but joke’s over.” his voice echoed through the trees. “Well, shit.”

Adam picked a direction and started walking, he found a path as he continued. After about an hour of walking he came upon a thick mist. After traversing through the mist, he found himself back on a part of the path which he’d already been to, but noticed a cottage which he had missed the previous time.

“Maybe someone lives here and can give directions,” he mumbled to himself as he knocked on the door. The door was promptly answered.

A red haired, green eyed woman answered the door. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“Hi, sorry to bother you, but I’m a little lost,” Adam replied. “I was camping by the edge of the woods with some friends.”

“I think I know the area, people camp there sometimes, but not very often. I can see that it’s a little foggy out, so why don’t you come in and wait out the fog?”

“I’d really rather just get back to my friends-” his hand was grabbed and he was pulled inside, door shut behind him.

“You don’t understand, I get lost out there when the mist is out, what’s more is there’s a river and if you walk into that it’s been nice knowing you.” she pulled up a chair and had Adam sit down. “My name’s Rebecca, by the way.”

“Look Rebecca, you’re nice, but I have a girlfriend and I don’t think I’m dumb enough to fall into a river, so all I need are directions, a map, or something and then I’ll be on my way.”

Rebecca looked disappointed, but retrieved a pen and paper anyway. Adam looked it over and memorized it. “I understand that you need to get back to your friends, but would you like something to drink before you head out?”

Adam rubbed his temples, this girl just wasn’t getting the hint. He was in a hurry to get back to his friends. “Fine,” he replied, wanting to shut her up. “but I really do have to get going.”

Rebecca brought a couple of glasses out from the cabinet and poured some wine. Adam snatched his and gulped it down. He began to feel a little light headed after doing so.

“Before you go, what’s your name?” Rebecca asked.

Adam began to feel dizzy. “It’s...Adam” he replied. He’d probably have trouble walking there now. What was in that wine. “I’m starting to feel tired.”

“Well come right this way.” Rebecca grabbed his hand again. “You can sleep here for the night.” she helped Adam get into the bed “thanks for the company, it gets really lonely up here.”

“I’m leaving as soon as I’m sober.” Adam replied, “I drank too much last night and I think it’s starting to kick in again.”

“You don’t want to stay with me at all?” she sounded offended.

“I just met you and you seem really needy.” Adam groaned, “I’m not trying to be rude, I just have other obligations...oh god, what was in that wine?”

“It was just wine, no need to be rude.”

Adam felt the room start to spin and then blacked out.

When Adam came to he found that the room looked bigger. His underwear felt very tight, but otherwise he didn’t have any clothes on. He tried to pick himself up off the bed, but his arms just wouldn’t function as he wanted them to, instead they just waived in the air. He’d have to ask that lady what she did to him. He felt alert, but this new sensation could probably characteristic of some other drug. “Rah rah” he was shocked that he couldn’t form words anymore.

“Well, good morning sunshine.” Adam felt anger at the sound of Rebecca’s voice. “I’m sure you have many questions, but fortunately for me, you can’t ask them anymore.”

“Bah bah” Adam wanted to ell her to back off, but realized he couldn’t.

“Oh, you just make the cutest little sounds!” Rebecca belittled him. “As for the ‘wine’ that was actually a baby transformation potion, so now you can’t leave and I guess you’re the needy one now.” Rebecca chuckled.

Adam started to cry.

“Oh, don’t cry sweety. Soon your memories and cognitive functions will fade and you won’t care anymore, why within a week you’ll probably be completely used to this.”

Adam sobbed harder.

“Well, I guess I can grant you that this will take some getting used to, but right now it looks like someone left mommy a present, so let’s get you cleaned up.” She picked Adam up from the bed and carried him into another room. Adam noticed that this room was a nursery. Rebecca laid Adam on the changing table and got to work changing his diaper.

Adam stopped sobbing as Rebecca taped the diaper. He hadn’t noticed that he’d soiled himself at all. Seemingly from out of nowhere, Rebecca blew a raspberry on his stomach which caused him to giggle.

“There’s my baby. Here, I got you this bear onesie.” Rebecca put Adam’s legs, arms, and then torso in before zipping it up. “There, now you look like a cute little bear.”

Adam started to get annoyed. Even though he was just a baby now and couldn’t respond, Rebecca was as talkative as ever.

She picked Adam up and took him back to the kitchen. “I’m gonna set you down so you can play for a little while while mommy gets your breakfast ready.”

After Adam was set down, he noticed that the door had been left open. Trying not to make too much noise, he crawled out of the cottage.

Adam got back on the path. He still remembered the directions from the map Rebecca had drawn up. With difficulty and lots of time, Adam found his way back to camp. He could see Mark and Julie playing on their phones by the firepit. “Ma” he called.

Julie looked up from her phone, “Mark, look. There’s a baby.” she got up and approached Adam.

“Don’t tell me we’re watching it.” Mark groaned. “It’s parents are probably around somewhere.”

“I haven’t noticed anyone else out here,” Julie replied. She picked Adam up and held him against her chest. “Hello,” she called out. “If anyone’s out there, we found your baby.”

Adam didn’t like that he was being called a baby or that it was his own girlfriend who was calling him one. As anger built up he couldn’t help but let it out. Tears started streaming down his cheeks.

“What’s wrong with it now?” Mark groaned.

“He’s either hungry or needs to be changed, maybe both.” Julie replied. “Wish I’d come prepared for this. My sister has kids and I usually have a diaper or two in my car.”

“Thank god you cleaned it out before the trip.” Mark snapped.

“What do you have against kids?”

Mark took a deep breathe. “Nothing, guess I’m just stressed that Adam hasn’t come back yet.”

Julie rolled her eyes. “Well, it’s not like we haven’t looked for him.” She lifted Adam above her head and sniffed him, “Yeah, think he needs to be changed. Let’s just find this kid’s parents and we’ll probably run into Adam while we’re in the woods anyway.

“Oh, all right.” Mark sighed, clearly annoyed at the situation. “Though I really think I should wait here in case Adam does show up.”

Adam started to sob. He wanted to tell them that he was right there, but he just couldn’t speak anymore.

“Let’s hurry” Julie said, “the longer he goes without getting changed, the worse his skin will get.”

Mark got up from the lawn chair and they entered the woods.

After following the path for some time, Mark and Julie found a cottage.

“Look, there’s a house” Mark said, “Maybe they live here.”

Julie and Mark walked to the door and Mark knocked on it.

Almost immediately the door was answered by a tear-stricken Rebecca whose face lit up after seeing Adam in Julie’s arms.

Rebecca grabbed Adam from Julie’s arms. Adam would have resisted, but was just tired at this point. None of his efforts did anything and everyone thought that he was just a little baby. “Don’t ever scare mommy like that again, Adam.”

“He found his way to our camp, about five miles away.” Mark stated.

Rebecca looked at Mark, “Well thank you for bringing him back to me. I was looking everywhere for him.”

“Oh, Adam’s your name. I have a friend named Adam.” Julie said to the baby.

Adam giggled a little, mostly out of the ironic fact that he was said friend.

“Adam’s a good name,” Rebecca agreed. “Do you guys want to come in and rest for a while?”

“Sorry,” Mark said, “we’re out looking for our lost friend.”

“His name is Adam,” Julie chimed in.

“Well, I’m sure he’ll turn up soon, but if you guys don’t mind I would like to thank you for returning my child to me.”

“Sorry, but we do have to get going-” Julie started.

“Sure.” Mark cut her off, earning him a dark look from Julie.

The group entered the cottage and Rebecca placed Adam in a high chair. “Whew, smells like someone needs to be changed.” She picked Adam up again. “Sorry, but this little guy needs some attention. Just take a seat at the table and make yourselves comfortable.”

“We should be out looking for Adam right now,” Julie hissed.

“Look, you just walked five miles carrying a baby, and I’m tired, I’d imagine you’re even more tired,” Mark replied, “besides, he’s been missing for a while now, so we should probably quit looking ourselves and get park rangers involved.”

Julie looked down at her feet. She didn’t want to agree with Mark, but did see the logic in his suggestion. “I just don’t know how he could’ve gotten himself lost out here.”

Rebecca returned carrying Adam to the high chair, the diapered baby tried to resist, but failed. “Sorry to keep you guys waiting, you said something about a missing friend?” She opened the refrigerator and grabbed a couple beers along with a jar of baby food.

“Yeah, we’re about to go to the park rangers for help. We’ve looked for him and he’s been gone for close to a day now, so maybe some more eyes would be helpful.” Mark and Julie accepted the beers from Rebecca who grabbed a spoon from a drawer and began spoon feeding Adam.

Mark and Julie stared as Adam tried to remove the bib Rebecca placed on him, he also refused the first bite. Rebecca started making “choo choo train” noises which irked Adam into trying to tell Rebecca to stop. As soon as Adam opened his mouth he felt the spoon against his tongue. Rebecca tilted the spoon upward so Adam couldn’t spit it out.

Adam swallowed. He was out of air and couldn’t fight the food away. As soon as he swallowed he felt his mind start to dull. He looked over at Mark and Julie, but couldn’t remember their names. He knew they looked familiar, so he laughed.

“There we go.” Adam quit refusing his food. “You guys should eat something before you head out again. Once I get him fed I can make you some sandwiches or something.” As the jar emptied the last of Adam’s self awareness faded. Adam didn’t struggle as Rebecca picked him up and put him in the nursery crib.

“Sorry to keep you, I know you must be worried for your friend, but I do have some wine I’d like you to try before you go.”

Mark nodded eagerly, while Julie just stared off into space.

Julie grabbed a few glasses and a wine bottle from the cupboard and began pouring, then she placed a cup in front of both Mark and Julie. Mark chugged his cup right away and Julie just stared at hers.

“Think I’ve had enough booze for one day.” Julie sighed.

“I’m starting to feel kinda drowsy,” Mark announced. He was ignored as Rebecca and Julie stared at each other.

“Please just try the wine and tell me what you think. It’s my special recipe.”

“Yeah, what’s in it?” Julie eyed Rebecca skeptically.

“Just wine. Alcoholic grape juice if you will.”

Julie rolled her eyes. They needed to get going before it got dark. She downed the wine to be polite then said, “Come on Mark, we have to go.”

“Julie, I’m really dizzy,” Mark replied. I don’t know what was in that wine, but I’m really dizzy.

Rebecca grabbed Julie’s wrist as she attempted to put her fingers in her mouth to make herself vomit. “Now, now. I can’t have you bringing park rangers here.”

Julie was starting to feel dizzy. “What did you do?”

“Your friend you’ve been looking for is actually sleeping soundly in his crib right now.” Rebecca replied. “I don’t want to get under anyone’s radar, so I’m afraid I can’t let you two leave.”

Julie propped herself up using the table for support. She watched as Mark was gently guided to the floor. He looked smaller than he had a few moments ago. “What’s happening to me?” Mark breathed.

“You’re just getting younger, that’s all, my cute little Marky.” Rebecca replied. “Soon you’ll be a little baby, then I’ll feed you dinner and put you to bed for the night.”

“Why are you doing this?” Julie asked as she was being guided to the floor. “Why did you do this to Adam?” she couldn’t believe that she had unknowingly assisted in her boyfriend’s and her own abduction.

“I got bored...and lonely. Don’t worry though. I don’t think I’ll get tired of you, but if I do, I’ll find a nice orphanage to dump you all. Your friend was kind of rude to me though, so he had this coming.”

“Why not just change us back after you’ve had your fun?” Julie was dumbstruck at the pile of clothes that occupied the spot where Mark had been. She just stared as her friend was fished out of the pile and diapered. Mark looked very drowsy and wasn’t combative as a bib was put on him.

Rebecca whistled. “That transformation was fast. Anyway I’ve always wanted a family, but guys are assholes and ditch me. They tell me I’m too ‘needy’. So after last time I decided to just make the guy family, like any rational witch would do.” The witch put mark in the high chair and started feeding him baby food.

It was getting harder for Julie to focus, but she watched as the witch fed Mark whatever that stuff was. Mark now seemed oblivious to their plight, which told Julie that Mark was gone, a drooling infant took his place.

While Rebecca took Mark to the nursery, the transformation was quick. Julie was suddenly engulfed by her clothes. She tried to speak, but all that came out was giberish.

“Well, Julie, looks like you’ll be reunited with your friend after all,” Julie felt Rebecca’s hands fish her out of her clothing. She noticed the diaper at Rebecca’s side. Julie was very combative as she was diapered, when the bib was put on her, she kept throwing it off.

“Well, guess I can just clean you up after dinner, but I’d prefer it if you just cooperated.” Julie did not accept any food. “You sure you don’t want to eat, little one? You don’t have any food in you.”

Julie held her ground, relenting with a sigh, Rebecca picked Julie up and took her into the nursery, where she saw her infantilized friends sleeping peacefully in a crib. “Well, there’s your friends. You can stay with them for the night if you behave.”

Julie was placed in the crib with Adam and Mark while Rebecca stood there watching them. Anger at their predicament welled up inside Julie and she started to cry.

“No, no, no, no. Can’t have you waking up your brothers.” Rebecca scolded as she retrieved Julie from the crib. “Tell you what, kiddo. You get to sleep with mommy tonight.”

Julie was carried to the room where Adam had slept the night before. Rebecca held Julie in her lap as she turned on the television. Julie’s awareness dulled as cartoons flashed before her eyes.

I don't really have anywhere to go after that ending. All three friends got regressed and the witch covered her tracks. I may write more stories in the future, but this one's finished.

11 minutes ago, horrorfan said:

I don't really have anywhere to go after that ending. All three friends got regressed and the witch covered her tracks. I may write more stories in the future, but this one's finished.

I didn't know if you continue them living as babies or not. But nice story all in all.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, @Luvs24 I would get a little bored with the story covering daily life post-regression. There just wouldn't be any conflict unless I create more characters, which would probably more or less follow the same plot, so that's why I will stop there. On the other hand, maybe the potion was just temporary and the friends return home, agreeing to never speak of their misadventure again.I'm something of a plot guy, so repeatedly writing out scenes of feeding and playing just isn't my style.

9 minutes ago, horrorfan said:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, @Luvs24 I would get a little bored with the story covering daily life post-regression. There just wouldn't be any conflict unless I create more characters, which would probably more or less follow the same plot, so that's why I will stop there. On the other hand, maybe the potion was just temporary and the friends return home, agreeing to never speak of their misadventure again.I'm something of a plot guy, so repeatedly writing out scenes of feeding and playing just isn't my style.

Understandable.

• 6 months later...