LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How authentic are you to your little age?

I am a 9 month of baby. I feel I am pretty authentic to my this lifestyle. I and my mommy have done quite a bit of research to how to stick to the dynamics of the 9 month of baby and mommy lifestyle. Of course with everything there are limits, but for the most part we stick to it and do a really good job. Some things that are really authentic to this lifestyle for me is I drink Baby Formula, I pretty much strictly eat things that a 9 month old would eat and have them cut up by my mommy just like a 9 month old. I am only allowed to watch baby type shows and listen to baby type music. I wear snap crotch onsies, babyish t shirts and other babyish clothing, suck on a pacifier, drink only from a baby bottle and only drink Baby Formula. Also a 9 month old does not have full development to walk yet so around the house I crawl with knee pads. I do have the ability to pull myself up and cruise around while holding onto furniture. Since I am disabled when we go out I am in a wheelchair because my balance is not very good. As for speaking for the most part I only babble unless I need to communicate something really important in adult space to my mommy. I also have bath time, story time, take a morning and afternoon nap each day and have a strict bedtime each night that is no later than 8 p.m. So as you see my mommy and I have made this lifestyle between us two very authentic and we have a lot of fun with it. We are both disabled although her disability is something totally different then mine. This dynamic for the both of us has helped us so much with our respective disabilities and it has also help us both support each other in them as well. 

3 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I am a 9 month of baby. I feel I am pretty authentic to my this lifestyle. I and my mommy have done quite a bit of research to how to stick to the dynamics of the 9 month of baby and mommy lifestyle. Of course with everything there are limits, but for the most part we stick to it and do a really good job. Some things that are really authentic to this lifestyle for me is I drink Baby Formula, I pretty much strictly eat things that a 9 month old would eat and have them cut up by my mommy just like a 9 month old. I am only allowed to watch baby type shows and listen to baby type music. I wear snap crotch onsies, babyish t shirts and other babyish clothing, suck on a pacifier, drink only from a baby bottle and only drink Baby Formula. Also a 9 month old does not have full development to walk yet so around the house I crawl with knee pads. I do have the ability to pull myself up and cruise around while holding onto furniture. Since I am disabled when we go out I am in a wheelchair because my balance is not very good. As for speaking for the most part I only babble unless I need to communicate something really important in adult space to my mommy. I also have bath time, story time, take a morning and afternoon nap each day and have a strict bedtime each night that is no later than 8 p.m. So as you see my mommy and I have made this lifestyle between us two very authentic and we have a lot of fun with it. We are both disabled although her disability is something totally different then mine. This dynamic for the both of us has helped us so much with our respective disabilities and it has also help us both support each other in them as well. 

Good! I'm glad it works for y'all buddy.?☺️?? One thing I am curious about though is, do y'all ever have stuff y'all do as a adult couple from time to time?? Like do y'all ever have sex?? Or is y'all's relationship not sexual at all? If you don't wanna answer I totally get it. But I was just curious as to whether or not it was strictly a Mommy and baby relationship or not. Also, if you try to be as authentic as possible to being a baby, does that mean you have a baby nursery or baby toys? Oh, and do you keep your diapers all stacked up on an shelf on display out in the open for all to see, just like a "real" baby nursery? Also, what kinda diapies do you have buddy?? And you have a changing Table right?!???? I know, so many questions! LOL!???

17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Good! I'm glad it works for y'all buddy.?☺️?? One thing I am curious about though is, do y'all ever have stuff y'all do as a adult couple from time to time?? Like do y'all ever have sex?? Or is y'all's relationship not sexual at all? If you don't wanna answer I totally get it. But I was just curious as to whether or not it was strictly a Mommy and baby relationship or not. Also, if you try to be as authentic as possible to being a baby, does that mean you have a baby nursery or baby toys? Oh, and do you keep your diapers all stacked up on an shelf on display out in the open for all to see, just like a "real" baby nursery? Also, what kinda diapies do you have buddy?? And you have a changing Table right?!???? I know, so many questions! LOL!???

Oh Boy, I just woke up from my morning nap, got my diaper changed out of a messy diaper and all these questions to answer. ???

There are a few times we do have adult discussions, but no we do not have sex. We are not physically attracted to each other in that way. We certainly have an emotional attraction to one another , but not a physical attraction. So we are strictly mommy and baby. Yes I do have a baby nursery with a crib like bed(it is a regular queen sized bed with high siding on each side like a crib. I have my toys in there and yes my diapers are out in full display. I don't have any friends and my mommy really only has one friend and they know about our lifestyle. Both my parents have passed away and I don't have any other close family or any family that I even speak to. My mommy doesn't speak to her parents anymore due to childhood trauma she received. I almost always use BetterDry Diapers with a booster pad unless I am waiting for a delivery then I am put in a pull up for a day or two with a booster pad until the BetterDry Diapers arrive.  I don't have a changing table, but I do have a changing mat or shall I say a yoga mat(that is what it really is. ? It works though. I hope I answered all the questions.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

Oh Boy, I just woke up from my morning nap, got my diaper changed out of a messy diaper and all these questions to answer. ???

There are a few times we do have adult discussions, but no we do not have sex. We are not physically attracted to each other in that way. We certainly have an emotional attraction to one another , but not a physical attraction. So we are strictly mommy and baby. Yes I do have a baby nursery with a crib like bed(it is a regular queen sized bed with high siding on each side like a crib. I have my toys in there and yes my diapers are out in full display. I don't have any friends and my mommy really only has one friend and they know about our lifestyle. Both my parents have passed away and I don't have any other close family or any family that I even speak to. My mommy doesn't speak to her parents anymore due to childhood trauma she received. I almost always use BetterDry Diapers with a booster pad unless I am waiting for a delivery then I am put in a pull up for a day or two with a booster pad until the BetterDry Diapers arrive.  I don't have a changing table, but I do have a changing mat or shall I say a yoga mat(that is what it really is. ? It works though. I hope I answered all the questions.

Yes you did buddy. Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!?☺️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️??❤️??? Awwwww! I'm sorry you don't have any friends buddy.???? If we lived closer I would definitely be your friend!???❤️?☺️?❤️? Just like I am now! One more question, is your mommy also your wife??? Just wondering!??? And I really like the fact that all your diapies are on full display for all to see!??????????❤️?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yes you did buddy. Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!?☺️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️??❤️??? Awwwww! I'm sorry you don't have any friends buddy.???? If we lived closer I would definitely be your friend!???❤️?☺️?❤️? Just like I am now! One more question, is your mommy also your wife??? Just wondering!??? And I really like the fact that all your diapies are on full display for all to see!??????????❤️?

Nope, she is not my wife. She is a very good friend who I met who like I said also had disabilities although totally different then mine and she eventually became my mommy. 

1 hour ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

Nope, she is not my wife. She is a very good friend who I met who like I said also had disabilities although totally different then mine and she eventually became my mommy. 

That's great buddy!?? I'm glad you have an Mommy that's loves you!☺️??❤️???❤️?❤️? As much as I DO!?❤️??❤️

On 11/22/2021 at 4:34 AM, Baby Foo Foo said:

Your life sounds like this fiction story I’m reading from an ABDL book series.

Kinda interesting how close your real baby life is to the one I’m reading.

Being almost  full time baby is pretty rare indeed 

• Like 1

More so now than when i wrote on this thread in February. Staying authentic to my little age (which now ranges from little to lower-middle) has become easier with the passage of time, my experience with it, and my Husband’s behavior in response. The more i stay as His dirty little boy, the happier life is for us both.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I am pretty authentic, but my play ranges in age. I never could be a nonverbal baby. lowest age is 2. I like to babble, ask for things, be mobile, use motor skills. I have had daddies in the past prefer the complete infant, but I'm a demanding baby actually so that doesn't work for me lol. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I must admit I think it is funny when I read the following in the first post: 

"I'm between three and five, depending on the day, so  I range from (slightly late) potty-training toddler to bed-wetting pre-schooler"

I was 9 before I was completely out of diapers in the daytime, and wet my bed until I was almost 12.  While most people are potty trained by 3-4, there are also a lot of people that take much longer and some like me that really struggled for control at even double that age.  When I recently told my mom that I now need diapers full time, she told me about how hard it was for me as a child to stop, and that it is likely I am having similar issues now for some of the same reasons I did as a kid.

What I am saying is that you can do many things outside of the normal age group, but that doesn't mean that things like still wearing diapers at 7 or wetting your bed at 10 is all that rare.  As for onesies, you can go to Walmart and find adult sizes without a problem!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 8:19 PM, ken2988 said:

I must admit I think it is funny when I read the following in the first post: 

"I'm between three and five, depending on the day, so  I range from (slightly late) potty-training toddler to bed-wetting pre-schooler"

I was 9 before I was completely out of diapers in the daytime, and wet my bed until I was almost 12.  While most people are potty trained by 3-4, there are also a lot of people that take much longer and some like me that really struggled for control at even double that age.  When I recently told my mom that I now need diapers full time, she told me about how hard it was for me as a child to stop, and that it is likely I am having similar issues now for some of the same reasons I did as a kid.

What I am saying is that you can do many things outside of the normal age group, but that doesn't mean that things like still wearing diapers at 7 or wetting your bed at 10 is all that rare.  As for onesies, you can go to Walmart and find adult sizes without a problem!

My earliest memories are from when I was about 4 years old.  I think part of the reason that I have my diaper desires is that I was not completely potty trained at the time, because I have very vague memories of wearing diapers circa 1974 (4 yeas old).  I know I didn't wear them after 5.   

For me- the little space isn't anything younger than 3  Obviously- I can't be potty trained and even 3 is too young.  I always see myself as 8 or 9 year old who isn't potty trained.

Authenticity is a bit tricky with regard to clothes and accessories 1. scale Who could fit in the things that they wore as a baby/little? or play with some of the same things? 2. still around. Many of the tings I had no longer exist 3 Things that did not exist but fit the narraitive

The thng is settled by a kind of "make do". Many of the rubber panties I use now replace what I had as a baby or little. As a baby, I had some kind of flats since prefolds did not exist and what I wear now are the same as when I was 6 to ; mhome made for a girl a few months older than me who was a bedwetter. The rbber sheets look the same as 70 years ago. Rubber panties have not changed that much since 1953. They were full-cut and large-bodied for a reason; that reason still exists with cloth diapers today so they look and feel much as they did then. What I recommend in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US are mostly and upsizing of what I wore as a little girl. Back then, there was really no "esthetic" except maybe for color and some of the early printed ones since they were not to be seen in use and color was to keep track of what had been used: or frigthen the bejeezus ou the 7 year old little boy with the threat of being put in pink (girl's) ones. The rubber diaper, which I think was a regional, cultural item, never having heard of them outside the southeastern New England French-Canadian community. also is but there were two kinds then, One made from snap-on panties and an earlier model made from a rectangular piece of rubber, some of which were still around when I was 6 or even 8. Modern place settings can be used for tea sets Any of the dolls that we had as littles would be too small. Lisa is 36", which would be like an 18" doll if I were 4 or 5. I was unusual as a child As a boy, I was the 'junior mad scientist" type". I would be making things of paper and cardboard or other things. I had many space toys and things like that. This translated in the little girl persona as being part fairy Some of the items I have in that sense did not exist, such as the "magic picture frame" or any of the "magic" items In the 1950's "magic" was at an ebb so faires were treated more as an advanced civilization that appeared as magic. So, the "magic" things I have fit the narrative. Had they been around, what little girl would not love a pcture that changed by itself? with sound?. The things I had that were not girlish no longer exist, they I do still have dinosaur; but they arwe modern and big (I still have some of the smaller dinos that I have been able to find but my main group is the Carnegie Collection of large, semi scale that are comparable in size to the Miller dinos. As far as space toys, the closed thing I have  are one electronic ray gun and a model of the Terra V Mk 1 that Ed Kemmer (Cmdr Buzz Corry of SPACE PATROL) commissioned to be built for me (the nose piece got broken in transit) back in Y2K. Many of the classic games still exist. Comuter-related articles fit my non-LG narrative perfectly, be it YouTube videos,, drawing, or Digital Audio Workstations and viertual instruments. The "videophone" that is now video chat was a staple of comic books and TV as was the hand-held calculator and a writing tablet. Ideally, I would like a tablet where the user could change the bettery equipped with a cell phone modem and software since that would consolidate all three pieces of equipment. Imagine SPACE PATROL where Major Robertson could take a picture out in the field and send it back to HQ immediately!I have said elsewhere that this tech is my piece of the 30th century. So this all fits a different narrative about me (I've said that if I could have a "sock puppet" I could put up a LB "About Me" that would knock your sicks off). You probably can get on ebay some of the things in the way of toy army men, knights or cowboys that we had then. I picked up a fiew dinosaurs there. I amlooking for the old 1950's Ajax dinos just as momentoes. I have some of the Marx and Ti-Mee's from the time. If I could get some of the 2 - 3" or HO scale soldiers to go with the Carnegie dinos: Instant movie set from THE LOST LAND OF RAGING DINOSAURS.  Or is they were WWII army guys, wht an episode of HOGANS' HEROES I kcould stage

Authenticity is about the narrative that fits who and what you are without "trying" and you take what fits from what we have

• 6 months later...

In the past I was very specific about the age of my little person. But today age matters less, while my feelings and experiences matter more and more when I feel small. I can be a toddler still using his diaper and pacifier and a 10-year-old building a Lego set at the same time - and it's just as it should be for little me.☺️

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Just about spot on A Very Little Girl  (the age range is 4 to 7, I am late 4 to early 5) for my time and place.That is the only way I know how to be.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This is sort of hard for me to answer. My little age ranges from.. like maybe 18 months- 7 years old. It really depends on

1) how much I trust the person I'm with

2) The headspace I'm really in. As a childcare provider I have seen toddlers grab their older siblings toys, but I've also seen older children regress in behavior for various reasons. So I may feel like I'm say feeling like a 5 year old but then find myself playing with infant toys ect. 

3) Also the emotional state I'm in, what's been going on in my life, what's my sub conscious stuck on right then. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's hard to answer considering childhood development tends to go fast and also I was never a typically developing child. If I ever play as 1 it's mostly because I am stressed I am not happy(or at the very least not energetic) if I am 1 I mostly just need a nap I don't talk much or do much besides lie down and maybe watch some early learning shows or maybe read a story. Do 1 year olds only sleep? No of course not. Can they read? No of course not. But in my mind do certain feelings and behaviours get associated with numbers? Yes of course. 

I had a phase of going through developmental charts and trying to perfectly match things up but considering I was delayed in my biological childhood relying on these for my headspaces was not particularly helpful. And I am of course an adult not a child so it could never be an even match anyway from a base level my brain just does not work that way at this point. Instead I have feelings and behaviours that in my mind match up. 

1: sleepy, a little melancholy or possibly just content, slow in movement, I won't talk or even babble much, I won't eat solid food mostly just drink out of a bottle, I will use a pacifier, I may watch some cartoons of often noise overwhelms me more most likely due to being tired so I like to read stories on here or on other forums.

2-3: playful, shy, still not talking much to others but I will talk to myself, I like toys when at these ages so stuffies, blocks, stacker toys, slime, sand really anything I like, I love shows aimed at preschoolers like sesame street or really any puppet based shows seem to be where I gravitate or shows like ni hao kai lan or team umizoomi, I will eat but mostly finger food and I still love my bottles and sippy cups and pacifiers.

4-5: curious, talkative, social, if I am with my little friends I tend to go to this, I am more outgoing at this age I like to playfully tease others and I like to feel smart, I love doing art too lots of coloring and glueing things and making things pretty and shiny, I giggle a lot but I also tend to be a little more defiant, I like shows like sid the science kid, wild kratts and other older preschool shows with a focus on science I also like blind box opening. I am less interested in toys but I still love my stuffies and blocks, I also love music and dancing. 

6: the unexplored one. I don't play as 6 much it's the only age were I don't use diapers and I honestly go back to being more quiet until somebody talks to me and I want to tell them all about whatever I am learning or doing, I am much more physically active I like running and jumping and dancing, playing board games,dress up, MLP and LPS, anything active and super girly, I love to organize all my collectables. 

And yes of course lines blur and change as we all all in a state of flux at all times but I have given it lots of thought over quite a long time and these were the patterns that emerged. 

Authenticity is boht psychologocak and physical. an example of the latter is that if my play age is 9 and I was born in 1945, No matter how much I like ROCK ''EM SOCK 'EM ROBOTS they are not going to be authentic. Now, I would probably like them under another asupice, but it would not be AK. On the ohter hand, the toy balsa planes would pretty much work across the board. If you were 9 in '54 you are probably flying Testor's Flash, Go-Hi or Little Dipper and the A. J. Hornet and interceptor 404. thanks to the American Junior Classics website, those are back again. As for the Testor's, they seem to have stopped production in c1981 However,  you might also be flying Continental's Sabre Jet (the last of which I recall in 1960) and Guillows Starfire or Air Ace. So this was a very generic class of toy, so most anything like that available today (and I am not in the loop enough to know whiat, if anything, that would be) would be perfectly fine if it was similar enough to reproduce that experience, and you would tend to cut the item a good deal of slack to enable it to fit if it were similar enough. If it were that similar, it would create an authentic experience

The BabyDoll grooming DIY items derive most of the authenticity from the scent; oriinal Johnson's baby powder. They are intended for the "Little [girl]" "market". there was no baby-scent bubble bath in history. The Bath, Baody and Baby Oil does smell like the original Johnson's Baby Oil and Johnson's Baby Lotion still smells original (but you do not need that if you use the BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil, which also makes a dandy aftershave oil and is, as far as I know, a fine therapeutic, restorative, hydrolizer and protectant; being made from mostly glycerin with aloe vera, coconut oil and vitamin E in good amounts). If you are a 4 to 7 y/o play age little girl who is in diapers for any period of time or reason (long trips, bedwetting) from any "golden age" (up to 1970k), This will do it for you (and the oil will not damage your rubber panties). as for the baby powder. I use Stop & Shop and Market Basket, you might see what store brands are in your grocery store or pharmacy. These are usually made by a third party that may use the iriginal Johnson's scent. The BabyDoll Diaper is made after a homemade original and is NOT a baby diaper, but a "little" one. For whom that may be authentic may depend but it was a very early encestor of the contour diaper. I see no reason why other mothers did not figure it out and create similar diapers. This would not be rocket surgery (rocket science combined with brain surgery) and if you never were a diapered little girl, it would be your first experience as such and it does come from that time period so it is basically authentic. NOw, if you are from the "golden age", I canoot see how PUL is in any way authentic: Ditto PEVA and they just feel too strange to me to be "real", as does the grainy material. They would totally spoil everything. It would be like watching JULIUS cEASAR and have im driving a Cadillac up to the Forum of Mars and checking his Accutron Quartz watch to be sure he makes it in time for his assassination, then says "Et tu? Donald", or when he says to the Soothsayer, "Well, soothsayer, the Ides of March have come" and the soothsayer says "Yeah, dude, but just wait til the shit hits the fan!". OK for MAD Magazine, but not for Shakespeare

So in order to be authentic to one’s baby age, would one need to be observed by someone trained in knowing what a real baby would do?

I think I would like being watched as I regress and see what age they feel I’m regressed to, I feel I’m between 1 and 2 and can be close to 3

It would be nice to be in a controlled environment and I know if it were like a nursery I would definitely regress fully 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I pretty much authentic to my little side 

When I am a six month old baby I only play with rattles and crawl .
I always have my pacifier or bottle in . 
I wear a bib and will need to burp up formula 
I drink out of a bottle and eat mashed up food or baby food .
I have naps I can’t leave my house as I don’t know how to or reach . 
I have a bedtime routine and normally in bed by 7 pm  . 
I am none verbal but will show emotions 

when I’m a 18 month old I can walk a little so that’s when I can go round my friends. 
I play with my toys and am more likely to play with my dollies and cars. 
still on formula and mashed up food though . 
 I wear a bib every meal and still use a pacifier all the time 
I still will wonder away if not holding the shopping cart I don’t know the value of money so I not allowed to hold my wallet. 
I still have naps and only watch children’s shows . 
my bedtime is normally at 8pm . 
I will only speak in short sentences and get a lot the wrong 

when I in my childish mood I can’t say age as it’s more than one but definitely not School age. 
I will play with any toy I can be bothered to use . 
I still drink from a bottle and eat mashed up food.  
I still wear a bib and will use a pacifier but not always 
walking is ok but slow and I allowed my wallet but I will still wonder if not watched. 
naps I don’t need but sometimes take. 
I still only allow to watch children tv . 
bedtime is any time due to my adult life ( shift worker ) . 
even in this case I will only speak when I’m asked a question and still don’t get it right all the time 

The only time I not authentic to a age is adulthood. 
1 I can’t tell the time alphabet or times tables. 
2 I can’t read or write like a adult my reading age is about 9and writing is 6 to 7 

9594AF22-644F-4A1D-818A-7ACC47E51C89.thumb.jpeg.65d11bc3e8006ffe705e0f2a7ed24c41.jpegCDBCD240-B9E0-4E88-AB15-5552DB3FBFB4.thumb.jpeg.894cab567a47cef6a7e9ca361f386857.jpeg

my handwriting and one off many posters I have to help me with 

luckily my job doesn’t require good writing skills spelling is the same 

3 I will tend to zone out if I doing more than one thing even crossing the road I will need to concentrate on that if my phone goes off I will stop or just cross and not look 

4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

I would like to think I am with in my age group 5-8 year old , am mobile , talk, and notice , that I don’t like to do what a lot of other kids my age do , I don’t like to do that , potty  , thing , and I never want to change , so I am in diapers until I am 5-6 , and even after I like to wear training pants , I still like to wet and make a big mess in them , go outside , and hide until I started it get a rash then will come back to get changed , but I am very rebellious , and am still in thick diapers at night , and training pants , in the daytime , I have to wear , plastic pants too , and don’t like to be seen , if my plastic pants , leaked into my pants , jeans , whatever , as I will be punished , for peeing and pooping my pants , but I still do it as I think , they will just give up on me , until I want to be in big boy pants , and use the toilet like a 9 year old !  And with all the shit happening today it might never come , as I have become fond , with just peeing and pooping my training pants and diapers , I just don’t know ! Plus I don’t want to be told what to do , and I am anti social , except for kids just like me ! Even as we speak , my training  pants are wet and I have dirtied them , but it’s okay , as my pants don’t look like they are wet or dirty , at this time , so I will just stay outside and play in the snow , or in the barn , as I have a little fort I built in the hay ! It might be dark , and cold , but I just wet my pants and that keeps me warm !

You Et tu ? Donald , ??????????☠️☠️☠️

As a former Marine, how can you support a man who took FIVE deferments? I don't even know hippies who took THAT many so he's the top Draft Dodger

Now that Trump has proven himself a Sandy Burger on steroids with respect to security, lets see what he DOES support

Three central pillars of the Welfare State

I have heard him say directly in a phone call to the Georgia GOP Sec'y of State to "find 11,000 votes". With his own voce I heard him say that parts of the Constitution should be suspended. and that he could de-classify documents by "thinking about it" (the last two sound clips courtesey of Todd Schnitt

I hate to bother you, but just one more thing

I think I qualify to be the Little Girl who tells you that the Emperor is buck nekked

This piece of human detritis, known since the mid '80's and especially the noughts and early teens of this century, gave my vote to Hillary (whom I despose no end, but she at least had the decency to run as a Democrat) and Biden because I knew what he would do to the Republican Party. The "red wave" that should have been amounted to a slight ripple, despite the fact that the GOP was right on the economy what usually scores high in the polls because Trump's disgraceful and dishonorable nature took those issues off the table. You don not have to be Hari Seldon to figure that out: Sorry Newt but you lose on that socre

To quote Scotty: "Would you care to rephrase that; laddie"